Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1017

Fiery Latina edition
previous thread NEWS
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash now out in Japan.
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS, Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan
>gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
Estival Versus PC release this march, BATTLE VIXEN characters finally being released in the west
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>youtu.be/gnaBav_OaF8
First 35 Minutes of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
>youtu.be/wplx_W61an4
PBS Epilogue + Teaser

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excuse me but this is officially a murasaki zone. Only murasaki post from here on

>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y

Homura? More like HOTmura

[X] Pull

the bubble had some brigther pixels now is cleaner, see ya tomorrow

What the fuck, Mirai.

Future Mirai is hot as fuck.

Present Mirai is hotter.

HATRED FOR EVERY GIRL.
Easy to learn, impossible to master.

Maybe if you're 12.

Miray at the store

Mirai is the store pet?

Most 12 year olds are usually attracted to cowtits because puberty
I mean they might have a crush on a girl with that body type, but in terms of just sexual attraction not so much

Let her dream.

How can you deny those dick-sucking lips on future-Mirai though?

Smug levels hitting critical.

Made to bully

Is it time to futapost yet?

All memes need to die

Yuyaki's voice is really moe. would cuddle with this girl.

You can't cuddle with my wife

The thread just started. Wait until the end.

Its because of memes that we have this.

I'd rather bestiality post, thanks.

I'm going to take this opportunity to lolipost

Do Yuyaki and Leo share a mission or is it Yuyaki's mission with Leo appearing in it?

Did JADF come out with a new thing?

If my daughter is not like lolihomu I'm still going to love her too much no matter what.

Future user is hot as fuck!

Future user is still alone.

Shitposting is now illegal

I did wait for the end o the thread

This is fucking cute. Do we have more Loli Senrans?

Yes, we do.

B-but Yumi I don't want to, I'm scared.

Sorry friend but we haven't been running out of images lately. So futa posting has to wait until we run out of images near the end of the thread.

Futa posting would be nicer with images!

Yup

Anyone mind giving suggestions? Normally an OP has a list of info on the games included in the general but since this one doesn't I was curious to get feedback from reliable people who've actually played the games.

Who said you had a choice puri

Yeah, but those are part of the unwritten rules of /skg/. Also this is a blue board. If this was a red board then there would never be any discussion here.

I'm taking this child to school. Be back in a sec.

Sorry for missing that post.

Well, all the games are available to the consoles you own. Most people (myself included) would strongly recommend starting with SK Burst then moving onto SV or SK2.

Don't worry about BA and you can play EV if you like the characters but the game isn't that good itself.

I still can't believe sonico will be in PBS. Day 1 pre-order guaranteed now; Ill buy the console if I have to (tho I still would like it for the vita... and not shell out more money...)

I-I just assumed we wouldn't do anything that made either of uncomfortable...

I recommend starting with both the 3DS games, or at least play Burst before anything else.

And the one's attracted to a girl like Mirai are usually creepy pedos in their 30's.

That kinda just looks like normal Ryoubi with childish clothes.

H-hey, there is a distinct difference here!

What if Loli-Ryoubi had a gigantic butt?

Just ordered it like I have with the past two games even though I can't read. So do the card abilities have previews or do I have to go one by one to see what anything does.

Good night /skg/!

Please whatever and your senrans.
Will I ever learn too sleep early? Yagyuu would start to get mad at me if she was real.

You can't really tell from this pic, though.

Ryoubi was just born with a humongous ass, and it hasn't really grown since.

That's why their mother died, the sheer butness tore her in half.

>Ryoubi was just born with a humongous ass, and it hasn't really grown since.
That's pretty sexy.

I want to PET that cat!!

Good night yaggot!

Fine, I'll post a boob pic then!

is there a loli Hikage?

I was gone for a couple of days so I missed some threads.
For those who have PBS, how is it? Is the gameplay good? Is it fun?

Theres descriptions for the cards but you'll just have to equip them to see what they do exactly. With most of the cards, you already get a good idea of what they do because of the small picture in the bottom left corner of the card.

I will breed with her like an animal

I will breed her with an animal

How does this image make you feel?

I will cum in her like a lion's roar

So EV PC and DLC characters tomorrow.
Also a few questions. Is there a level up system in PBS? How many clothes do you get when you beat the game? And is there a difference in each character on how they play or what their stats are?

I want to defile Miyabi

Thanks.

Do they all have the same gameplay style? Or just tits in common? I saw the pile bunker chick a few years back in the Vitagen and thought the game might be fun based on what I knew then.

the 3DS games are beatemups (though SK2 is bordering on a 3rd action game) and Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus are musous.

Be still my beating heart. My first game ever was Shatterhand, and I haven't stopped playing beat'em ups, musou, and any kind of non-Mortal Kombat styled fighting game since.

Idk if you're still around but I really enjoyed Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus. If you like waifus, you're probably enjoy the latter more. Shinovi Versus is one of the best beatemups on the Vita. If you buy and install EV over the PS store, be wary that it requires 1GB just in patches.

Characters are just skins I think, they do have multipliers though and I'm not sure what that is.

And yes there is level ups.

Character/Gun/and Cards (Assists/Powerups) all have levels

My entering of the series was similar, though my past with the genre was LF2 and DragonBall Advance Adventure

>Is there a level up system in PBS?
Yes, you level up by dumping exp into your character and weapons from the cards you earn after a match. How much exp gets dumped depends on the type of card

>How many clothes do you get when you beat the game?
Not sure, havent beaten it yet. Maybe the other guy with the game can answer that for you.

>is there a difference in each character on how they play or what their stats are?
Everyone plays the same.

I love Leo! It's not fair that she only appears in the background of someone else's CG!

Characters level up, but all it governs is HP. You level up everything (characters, weapons, skill/otomo cards) by using duplicate cards (1* 1EXP; 2* 5EXP; 3* 10EXP; 4* 50EXP; 5* 100 EXP).

You start with everyone's normal clothes, swimsuits, and school clothes unlocked already. You get the unlockable character's when you unlock them. More costumes are unlocked in the store by playing through story, for a total of 27 in the store.
For hairs, you start with everyone's PBS and normal hair styles, with 9 in the store.

Every character is identical except for their melee attack.

Are you referring to the number under the portrait in the deck screen? That's the average cost of your cards.

Marvelous hates Leo. This much should have already been obvious. Doesn't even get her own mission, and is instead an NPC in Yuyaki's.

>next batch of merchandise is for Yuyaki
>then Bashou
>then another set of Yumi
>meanwhile Leo never gets any

>some kind of senran game with supersoakers
WETTER IS BETTER

What's your favorite musou and favorite non-musou 3D beat'em ups? Yakuza series doesn't count, it's a current staple of the genre.

What's the biggest difference between SV and EV?

Miyabi is happy! HAPPY!

I know they were trying to put in popular girls because $$$, but they should've just put in Shinozuka. I mean they already got cameos once, they should've been next in line.

Leo isn't popular though, at least not anymore. They probably wanted to put Bashou in but some executive liked Leo and forced them to use her. Thus they gave her the awful voice and made her the only female who doesn't get any sort of mission or CG.

Note that Leo, Yukaki and Souji's ninja outfits are already in Estival Versus. They're already planned ahead of time for the future game.

Leo was popular as some point but trends change constantly with who wave.

As it's likely she was planned to be included in PBS' early planning stages.

That sounds awful. I feel sorry for the Leo fans

Is there supposed to be an update that makes the ikkitousen set work, cause I bought the DLC and it's installed and nothing.

Musou would have to be Shinovi versus. i haven't played many of the type desu
My fave 2D beat-em up? hard to say. They all have their strengths and shortcomings imo.

Make sure it's installed, shut off your PS4 fully (no sleep mode) and unplug it and plug it back in.

Not kidding, the PS4 is a complete cunt about recognizing installed DLC at times and EV got it bad..

SK7 is actually about Senrans killing all of the BullyAnons or those who imply they are bullies (especially Jasmine).

This will be canon.

I don't think most Senrans have individual missions in PBS. As far as I have heard for example, Souji and Homura share one, as do Yuyaki and Leo. Granted I haven't seen them and am not sure if it works by letting you select which one you want to use or not, but that's what I gather.

Is kind of ashamed that Leo appears way off in the background of the CG though while Yuyaki is in the foreground though, so I do suspect that Marvelous favors Yuyaki if nothing else. If anything I figured Leo and her group had a better chance to actually play a larger role in a future game due to their rivalry with an actual Yoma cult.

>>Leo isn't popular though, at least not anymore
Stop making stuff up. Leo continues to top polls.

I want to lavish Hikage with praise even though she has no emotions

How can you day one preorder the game when it's already out?
Also they didn't add in the better girl being super pochaco.

Yumi's hobby is calligraphy. That's pretty fucking lame but what if we gave it a western twist? Yumi's hobby is now graffiti! She loves tagging and representing Gessen like a real nigga! Also forget her traditional dancing and singing she breakdances and raps. So now that she appeals to a western audience do you like Yumi? Will being a wigger make you love her?

Actually, no, it is true. Souji's mission has Homura appear in the CG, but the mission revolves around Souji. Likewise, Leo appears in Yuyaki's but the mission revolves around Yuyaki with you playing as her. Leo just kind of appears in the ending. So yeah, sadly Leo did get shafted as the only one of the Who Waves who doesn't get a mission.

So yeah, I kinda feel bad for people who liked Leo because she gets shafted really hard it seems. Which is kinda weird since last I heard she was both more popular than Yuyaki and had more cards.

We've been over this, Yumi's hobby is shipping and she uses calligraphy as a cover.

No, she was fine as she was. There is no point to pandering to the western audience since I bet they would complain if they did that.

I am starting to think user wants to fap to Jasmine but has a hang up over it because she is not "pure" and has a husband.