/pol/ memed a fucking president into office

/pol/ memed a fucking president into office
/k/ is on its way into memeing suppressors into being non regulated
why cant Veeky Forums meme the mercedes 25 year rule out of existence or at least down to 10 years or so? whaddaya say boys?

because we don't even have cars

Really? Thank you based /k/

yeah it would be a lot more worthwhile if i had any personal interest in this.

but you could have a sick mid 2000s import for not brand new 2018 money if this were fixed
yep read up on the hearing protection act. it didnt originate on /k/ per say but theyve been doing what they can to get it passed
so get interested then mofo

>Based
Lol no.
/k/ is just a bunch of weird faggots that occasionally manage to do something productive.
That said, I really doubt /k/ has anything to do with the HPA other then supporting it getting passed.

so basically gun/pol/
kys youre self

how about we meme this website out of exhistence

how about you learn to spell XD XD XD

>why cant Veeky Forums meme the mercedes 25 year rule out of existence or at least down to 10 years or so? whaddaya say boys?
Even if Veeky Forums did what's the point? No one here can afford to import shit anyway

Easy there friend, we aren't out to do anything that might make peoples lives better.

Suppressor are regulated in America? Where I am if your shooting a high callibre gun near a town you HAVE to use one or your get fined

Go back to /pol/ you dickwashers, Trump becoming president had nothing to do with you're cancerous frogposting board

>I NEED a supressor on my gun for when I shoot niggers, as otherwise my hearing may be damaged

God bless America.

>A namefag telling someone to fuck off
Ayy

you need to go back

>>>/reddit/ you need to go back.

are you forgetting what board you are on? Leave you manchild

>>>/yurop/ you need to go back

>Ask the manufacturer of your choice to release blueprints to each part for your desired vehicle
>Fabricate all components on your own or otherwise
>Assemble all necessary parts
>Register as a kit
>Asshole feds can't seize an illegally 'imported' car if it was not sourced from outside!

I say we go for it! It's about time we do it, brothers. We need to find all the information to nullify these "alternative facts" from the 80s and get our decent cars back in america. Where do go from here and what do we push to get it done?

No seriously, the only reason the law is still in motion is because we are letting it. There has just never been enough people to voice out against it. Why do we let it continue?

Pol didn't do shit to vote trump into office
Considering 60% of the people who post there aren't of voting age and the 40% who can vote were too fat and lazy to leave their mothers basement

Because imports will still do damage to domestic car market, stupid

/pol/ got memed by trump not the other way around.

>/pol/ memed a president
Keep telling yourself that

Kill yourself dickhead, no need to bump this stupid thread when that much was obvious

Will do m8

In most other countries, suppressors aren't even regulated, they're seen more as a safety device because they're better at preventing hearing damage than plugs or muffs. I really don't see an issue with suppressors being legalized and I can't imagine the argument for them being kept illegal.