American Luxury

So, I'm starting work this week for an American company that manufactures heavy industrial equipment. I'll be starting up a satellite office and doing many things, primarily meeting clients.

Long story short, I need an American luxury sedan. Can't go with German or even European, really since we're 'murricans and I really don't need the headaches of promoting American equipment and then hopping into a German car.

What do? I've been browsing CL and pretty much pic related. Is there anything interesting in American luxury?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2014-Cadillac-CTS-/371931685306?hash=item5698db21ba:g:u8gAAOSwVm5ZASqF&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cadillac and Lincoln are where you wanna stay if you're looking for American "luxury".

Why does your company care what you drive? Sounds gommie and unfree

Cadillac and Lincoln

What's your budget? You can get a Cadillac ATS or a Lincoln MKZ for under 20 with medium milage

The mkz is a good car but shares too much with he fusion (buttons etc) thankfully it's going to be discontinued

Cadillac ATS is a great car, interior is somewhat geriatric but the car is as good as a 3 series

I've been browsing them, Cadillac looks like cheap Mercedes knock-offs that aspiring rappers drive, and Lincolns look like meh on wheels.

Is there anything American that equates to a Mercedes SL R129 series or a Lexus GS430?

The company doesn't care what I drive per se, but the clients might look at me and go 'yeah, he's all pro-American equipment, but look at what he drives...'

A nice Ford F Series or an Excursion with the 7.3 is pretty fucking luxurious. Alot of room, good motor, good lines of sight. Dont even have to turn your head if you have Tow mirrors and align them right. You can throw your fishin poles, your rifles, your French coffee machine, your dragon dildo all in behind the back set! Plus depending in where you move it may make you fit right in. Also make sure to buy an American Flag bumper sticker or you will be shot

I could get anything I want, but since I'm a thrifty bastard, I'd prefer something nice but inexpensive.

Cadillac CTS, CT6 or a Lincoln Continental then

A 1-2 year old CTS can go from 20-35k depending on location and milage

1 year old CT6 is about 40, 60 for a platinum
Continentals aren't good until the reserve trim which are 60

I already have a truck, a Toyota Tundra that has been solid for over a decade and 300k miles. I love that truck, I just can't see getting another.

The reason I'm looking for a sedan is I want to put a lift in my garage and store a fun car over it, so there are height restrictions at work here.

GM I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH THIS DEPRESSING AS FUCK SHADE OF BEIGE

What the fuck this isn't 1998 anymore

Wew

I rented a Cadillac (something)TS and quickly learned to hate this spot in particular, my knee was always rubbing against it.

You cannot go wrong with an XTS desu

How about an older Cadillac CTS-V?
big horsepower plus manual trans fun

CTS-V

You can wait for the new Buick Avista. Looks kinda cool.

BINGO

Thanks, Veeky Forums, you're awesome!

>Buick Avista

It's never being made m8

What about Tesla?

Nah, I've got to cover the west coast. Stopping every 150 miles and waiting 30 minutes to "fill up" won't do.

We're talking about Luxury cars

L I N C O L N

Get an Escalade and never look back

>wow, he appreciates european style and comfort but still recognizes the superiority of american heavy industry

What about a CT6?

Only American car that comes close to a German luxury/Lexus is the CT6 which is probably out of your price-range

Why do american luxury cars all look like cardboard boxes?

Traditional design

American luxruy is large, obnoxious and comfy by heritage

Just get a Buick or a fatass Lincoln with a mini fridge in the trunk.

Yeah, people don't think like that.

Everyone these days is on the lookout for hypocrisy, so that just isn't going to happen.

Also
>Browsing craiglist

Big miss steak

Go on CarGurus

It provides the best interior room

Also this

What's the point of shilling a fwd biased transverse V6 Lincoln all the time?

Here you go

this man is in park

>Inb4 I'm just pretending to be retarded.

This is the only option

Because the luxury interior is so groundbreaking it's going to steal the Interior Design Award, just like the 2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited stole the IDA from Mercedes Benz (c250 iirc). No panel gap is a must to win, and if Ford is the only one doing it then so be it. Ford ripped off mercedes then, and won, just like they are ripping off bentley today & will win again. The drivetrain platform is not what's being judged.

So you must spam stock images of a Lincoln because a Ford 500 won a pathetic award no one cares about 12 years ago and somehow think it looks like a Bentley?

Stay in school champ

>American
>luxury
Pick one.

Fuck yeah the comfinental

Too penile.

As everyone else says, CTS-V is the most interesting option.

If you want something newer with not so much HP(so cheaper), you can get a regular CTS in V sport or some shit that makes it very respectable.

ATS is nice but its a small car, not very good if you need to carry other passengers.

Escalade if your a nigger or have more than 2 semen demons

Rest of the cadi lineup is for old people. Lincoln a shit

ebay.com/itm/2014-Cadillac-CTS-/371931685306?hash=item5698db21ba:g:u8gAAOSwVm5ZASqF&vxp=mtr

Buy a GMC canyon.

This x1000. Newer Caddilacs are based on the Alpha Platform which is the same as Camaro.