Alfa Romeo brainwashing

I love Alfa Romeo, however there's something I find very disturbing. I suspect there might be something that's more than just "advertising" in their latest spots.

For example, did you see the "you don't need this car" spot? I watched it a few times and nowadays I get anxious if I don't get 3 hours of cardio a week. I didn't even bother checking if it's legit or just a meme like the 8 cups of water a day thingy.

Also have you seen the "Dear predictable" one (from the Super Bowl) with the song "Tick of the clock" by Chromatics, the one featured in "Drive"? Well, ever since I watched it I've been having a recurring dream. I'm the getaway driver for a bank job and I'm driving a debadged chipped M3 with Koni shocks and competition package. Things are going smoothly and we think we've lost the heat until two Giulias come out of nowhere, catch us, block us and the guys in them shoot us dead. Then I wake up with my heart about to jump out of my chest and soaked in sweat.

Has Alfa Romeo crossed the line? Are they messing with our heads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCPYmVZwXc4?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=-IHcp8Pl_X4
wardsauto.com/interiors/subaru-bentley-wards-10-best-interiors-honored?page=1#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscione
ebay.fr/itm/Le-moniteur-Automobile-23-12-1993-1er-numero-Special-Salon-Laguna-Volvo-440-/122270210053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you do need 8 cups of water a day but the part nobody tells you is that you get a lot of that from the water that's contained in the food you eat

Is (((he))) in your dreams also?

It's not the ads user, it's the car itself. It's so perfect you won't feel satisfied until you have one. And then everything you say with your car in sight will be accepted by the people listening to you as a task they can't refuse to carry out. The Giulia is a chariot of subliminal messages, it's hypnotic.

makes sense but a doctor I know told me it's bs and that all you have to look out for is your urine not getting too dark because it means dehydratation
wew lad
Now that you mention it, not, but sometimes I have to take a second look at people in the street because I see him everywhere.

Kek italybro, fantastic creation as always.
>Now that you mention it, not, but sometimes I have to take a second look at people in the street because I see him everywhere.
even women? Pic related :^)

Thanks bro.

Have an updated, revised and correct, version of Veeky Forumsur automotive show stand girl™

Holy shit user you're not the first one I see on this board, at first I thought you guys were memeing. Is Giulia a covert psyop a-la-MK ultra by the Italian equivalent to CIA?
I mean you're the third guy I see on this board with bizarre experiences related to this car. There's also that Italian guy with the Maserati who dreams of the Giulia and the other guy who heard one in the distance and his heart rate went through the roof.

Stop it you fucking sadists, do you want me to have another recurring nightmare? This is not a joke.
I suspect the same user but I find it hard to believe the car is the one to blame like that memester-shill said above. I think it's the spots.
The guy getting tachycardia when he saw it IRL was probably conditioned by the ads too.

Also another weird thing that has been happening to me: Whenever I look at the time I need to have a second look because it always seems like it's 7:32 at first, specially if it's some time that looks similar to that like 1:35.

Was this (pic related) carefully planned in order to become a meme to be spread on the internet as a subliminal message for the Alfa Romeo brand marketing?

Why did I find a clean png easily exploitable file of his iconic posture?

>we actually meme'd a guy into having nightmares where he is a butthurt BMW fangirl with PTSD about the nurburging time
Literally meme magic

>was probably conditioned by the ads too.

In the ads you can clearly see multiple times the 2.9 V6 510 hp engine clearly revving.

By seeing/listening to these ads in the end you'll have that engine noise planted in your brain.

That's why said user must've heard and recognized the car BEFORE actually having seen it.

From minute 0:35 over:

youtu.be/cCPYmVZwXc4?t=35

STOP IT
fuck you for making fun of me, however I have a feeling you might be right. Maybe I got meme'd into it. After all I wasn't just exposed to the videos but also the non-stop shitposting.
And I'm not a "BMW fangirl", I've always preferred Alfa except when the equivalent Alfa is a FWD car.

>In the ads you can clearly see multiple times the 2.9 V6 510 hp engine clearly revving.
Such a beautiful sound, isn't it? I won't watch the video however because it doesn't do me any good. I don't want that nightmare to become even more vivid, I'll end up having a heart attack otherwise. Maybe I should see a therapist.
>By seeing/listening to these ads in the end you'll have that engine noise planted in your brain.
So literal brainwashing, right?
>That's why said user must've heard and recognized the car BEFORE actually having seen it.
He didn't just "recognize it", he also got clearly overexcited about it.

>I've always preferred Alfa except when the equivalent Alfa is a FWD car.

Then the explanation is simple.

It's your unconscious, which is an Alfista, telling you that it's time to ditch the BMW cars you may have liked because Alfa Romeo did not produce RWD cars for decades, and get back on the right path.

No more FWD Alfa Romeo.

>Alfa has come to.

You're not alone, there are thousand of other "sleeper" Alfisti that currently are being activated from their hypnotized state of BMW drivers.

Alfa is a shit brand desu senpai

>It's your unconscious, which is an Alfista, telling you that it's time to ditch the BMW cars you may have liked because Alfa Romeo did not produce RWD cars for decades, and get back on the right path.
>You're not alone, there are thousand of other "sleeper" Alfisti that currently are being activated from their hypnotized state of BMW drivers.
Holy shit Italybro you should be a psychiatrist. I even think that pic might be therapeutic for the guy, a smooth transition to better cope with reality without causing as much dissonance.
What do you study?

I forgot to say that I posted that pic because I think that BMW's advertising style is what caused OP to have the problems you dissected so well.

Sociology and industrial organization

>I wanted to study psychology but that course was full and I wasn't accepted

wew lad
Urubro here, mechanical/industrial engineering. Our careers are closer than you would think, a lot of organization into industrial engineering. Gotta optimize.

>elliot rodger tfw no gf.png

Weird, all this alfa shilling has made me want to buy a BMW. I don't think the memes are working for me.

Pretty funny considering this generation of "Alfistas" had never even heard of the brand until the super bowl mass marketing. I know lots of diehard Alfa guys, including one who has DD'd an Alfetta since the 70s (absolute herculean feat), a restorer of prewar Alfas, and a handful of GTV owners, none of them give a single fuck about these new cars coming out, they are not Alfas in any way, they are Chryslers.

That's good, as long as you don't come here crying about how your new bimmer got smoked by "a fucking FIAT" in the first week after you get it.
>had never even heard of the brand
>movie set in america
>hamburger music starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=-IHcp8Pl_X4
You aren't the world, America

Also only a shill would call the Giulia a "Chrysler". Go larp as a purist somewhere else, because Chrysler is part of FIAT, not the other way round. That's why Chrysler has improved since FCA started. And we did a favor to Mercedes-Benz too, they didn't work well with Chrysler and they started having a renaissance shortly after. Have you seen the W204 facelift? Absolutely breathtaking. Now the fastest sedan in the world when it comes to top speed is a Dodge and the fastest sedan in the world around Nürburgring is an Alfa. It's OK if you like classic Alfas and can't afford the newer ones, but you should get informed instead of spouting memes.
BTW I'd totally drive a 1.6 Giulietta if not for the faggots ruining them with literal Toyota diesel swaps in my meme country. Where's the Chrysler here, shill?

mad

I'm not mad, I'm just fed up with the stupid tripfags pretending their erroneous opinions have anything to do with facts.

what is "Senza titolo"?
original creator of that pic here.
was originally meant to be posted in anti-Giulia posts but I don't mind alfsti using it too

Not him but I think it means "untitled"
just a wild guess since "untitled" is "sin título" in Spanish

Correct

marketing can't fix their shitty italian build quality.

wardsauto.com/interiors/subaru-bentley-wards-10-best-interiors-honored?page=1#

(((marketing)))

>There’s a lot to like about the Alfa Romeo Giulia, especially the Quadrifoglio model sporting a Ferrari-sourced engine.
>But we’re here to talk about interiors and the Giulia’s cabin doesn’t disappoint.
>WardsAuto noted the F1-inspired steering wheel and creamy leather seats, along with the sedan’s matte-finish genuine walnut trim and stylishly arrayed center console.
>They also raved about the metallic accents, outstanding build quality, artistic lines, intuitive control screen and tidy white stitching found across the soft-touch black IP and upper door trim.

Get fucked memester.

>outstanding build quality
if that were true the Giulias poor interior fit and finish would not be noted in literally any review

BREAKING NEWS: the editorial line of the magazines you are referring to could be influenced like newspapers and such.

>any review

Post proof or fuck you

>if it were true

Protip: Alfa Romeo cars are only good in the head of the people who like them

>This is what Veeky Forums believe

They also changed the red guy for a white guy.

Mussolini came to power in 1925 btw.

>White

You mean black?

Kek

current badge is a white man (silver if you're being pedantic)

>tfw the dragon on your Alfa Romeo badge won't eat niggers anymore

Holy shit I always thought that was a forked tongue or fire or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscione

The biscione (Italian pronunciation: [biʃˈʃone]; in Milanese as the bissa), also known as the vipera ("viper"), is a heraldic charge showing in argent an azure serpent in the act of consuming a human; usually a child and sometimes described as a Moor or an Ottoman Turk.

It was the emblem of the House of Visconti from the 11th century, becoming associated with Milan as the Visconti gained control over the city in 1277. When the Visconti family died out in the 15th century, the emblem retained its association with the Duchy of Milan and became part of the coats of arms of the House of Sforza; the presence of biscione in Poland (Sanok) and Belarus (Pruzhany) is due to queen Bona Sforza.

The word biscione is an augmentative of Italian biscia "non-venomous snake; grass snake" (corrupted from bistia, ultimately from Latin bestia).

As the symbol of Milan, the biscione is also used by the football club Inter Milan, by car manufacturer Alfa Romeo (also known as the "Casa del biscione", Italian for "House of the biscione" or "Biscione['s] marque") and, in a version where a flower replaces the child, by the mass media company Mediaset.

I'm even worse, I was aware of people calling it a "guy" but thought they were pretending to be retarded about the tongue

>SamJack Memes

nice fiat

>using fiat as an insult

>Looks like trash
>Better

>looks like trash

Good thing Audi massively copied the Alfa 156 when De Silva (the man who designed that car) went working for them.

TOP KEK

The best selling Volkswagen model is a rip off of the Alfa Romeo 156, extra kek 9000™

>fuel cap on the left side on a LHD car
Italian "engineering"

The image is mirrored you dumb monkey

>he thinks we're shills
We're the Alfa cult, get out of the way or get run over

stop pls
you're starting to get as cringey as the bmw fags claiming the Giulia is a M3 knockoff. It's just Renault's new design language.

I'm not saying it's copied, unlike VAG cars under Walter De Silva, but it's inspired.

So therefore the 156 isn't shit.

>tfw a brand that is awfully disrespected has been an ispiration to the whole automotive industry design

Pic related is the first "binoculars" instrument cluster after the 60's Alfa Romeo, but as you can see it has an "eyelid" to cover them.

With the 156 the madmen at Alfa Romeo achieved perfection.

Then obviously the VAG "stylists" had to copy that into this.

There isn't much Alfa in the Clio, but there's a lot of Laguna in the 146.

Forgot pic

>renault bringing the heat

Except they both came out in 1994 so nobody copied or has been inspired.

As usual, Alfa Romeo came first with that solution.

The Laguna was presented in 1993.
ebay.fr/itm/Le-moniteur-Automobile-23-12-1993-1er-numero-Special-Salon-Laguna-Volvo-440-/122270210053

MMMMHHMMM THE FRENCH

>Belsedere
>BELSEDERE
w h y
h
y

>this mirrorclimbing

The 145 made its debut on april 1994, so are you saying that (((they))) copied the Laguna in just 4-5 months?

Are you implying that Alfa Romeo with the hand of Chris Bangle, just for the sake of copying a french manufacturer, discarded their project and fucked up the industrial process and panels just to copy that solution that as you can see here was just adopted in a car from 1987?

Naaah.

Are you one of these people that believed the Giulia has been delayed because of some inventend crash test problems?

I'll give you something though, the 605 is a total 164 copy.
Blame Pininfarina for making carbon copies.

Did you know how that translates in English?

>Nice ass

Minor styling like that wouldn't have been such a problem. The way it's done in the 164 isn't quite the same, the lines flow differently. And Bangle is a hack, see the atrocities he made at BMW. SsangYong tier.

I unironically think that Bangle's 5 Series is the BEST looking 5 Series.

It's a homage to early BMWs you uncultured pleb

Of course I knew

I unironically think BMW has been dead since they betrayed themselves with the E36 and lost all their identity. The Bangle 5 series is one of the best of the Bangle BMWs though, second only to the Z4. 6 series is a travesty.

>playing off ugly design as "heritage"
lol nu-BMW fangirls

>E30
Reminder that it's an Alfetta knockoff

>implying that's not why I like it
Also posting a Milfista™

Oh I LOVE that one

There's only two reasons to prefer the E30 over this beauty:
1) It's newer
2) You can get a straight 6. Sounds like shit but it's the patrician configuration, second only to the V12.

This is now an Alfiste thread

Great

Why would you make teslaciotti memes?
>over 11 minutes to lap Nürburgring

>Whenever I look at the time I need to have a second look because it always seems like it's 7:32 at first

>reminder that Euro Giulia is best Giulia and that burger regulations ruin everything

Be glad it didn't get as fucked up as the S-klasse

What am I supposed to be looking at?

I kinda dig the US version in that car, it adds character. Regarding the W222, look at that orange eyesore. There have been worse instances of US regulations ruining Mercs though, like the W124. Nowadays it's a lot less hardcore.

Ayy lmao

Fuck took me a second

fucking alfa psy op faggot

What? I opened that pic, is my mind in danger? Is it already under Alfa control?

REEEEEEE I think I found it, the cheek makes lines that resemble the snake/dragon, the eye is the head and the wrinkles are the guy getting eaten
REEEEEEEEEEEEE α-ultra stop it

Pic related, not falling for it

Fix'd

NO STEP ON SNEK

I think they're paying people to shill, nobody likes fiat this much.