Golden Worlds Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y

Touring the Tempest
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVzG6L5px8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Qhnb_y7FHWM

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread:

GOTY

It's actually kind of nice how it took so long for a new thread
Coming from /tesg/ and having waifufaggots basically spamming the board with new threads as soon as they can when they get even close to the limit

Now that we have confirmed that the bird is fuckable. Do you think Vetra's romance will have her respond with shock that you want to fuck a raptor? Or is the game just going to treat human-bird-fucking as if it's nothing worthy of comment? Like it just happens all the time.

One of the things I liked about Garrus's romance was that he made it pretty clear he wasn't attracted to humans, never thought about it, and found the whole thing weird at first.

lmao thanks user for the laughs

Holy fuck post a warning with that shit.

Why are the best characters always unromanceable?

best face yet

First for autistic sara is best sara.

>i can't afford this thing so it's bad

get a job faggot

>Would love small scale game that takes place exclusively on the citadel

Mystery game where you're a detective working for or alongside C-Sec to investigate a series of murders down in the Wards, and you discover that it's more than you bargained for and the corruption probably runs all the way to the top but you never could say no to a dame with legs like that.

>4 days until I get the turian succ

post best cora

Okay so canon ending to ME3 is control right?

So how far into the game do you guys think Ciri shows up? Do we get her as a team member, or is she just an NPC? Are they also going to make her autistic to even things out?

>Control

So basically, a telltale game.

It's destroy because it's the only ending that a sequel can be made

>picking anything but destroy

literally useless human beings

>Ciri
Is this a typo? I can't actually tell at this point.

The canon ending is indoctrination that you overcome with the destroy ending and fuck anyone who tells me the indoctrination theory is wrong.

>ShrekxKnucklesxRyder sex scene
GOTY

there will never be a definitive ending so i agree

>destroying best bro legion
Faggots all of you.

>Species that is exceptionally good at waging war
>Tall, effeminate race that live a long time
>Short race that likes money
>Big species that talks really slow

Can you say Lotr rip off

Getting the succ from a turian sounds like an awful idea

Legion is already gone you fucking mongoloid

Fun fact.
lotr is basically just every mythology ever crammed into one.

will jettison her into space at the same time as peepoo

Is that supposed to be Garrus's sister?

>No Geth

I had an idea for a first person exploration-based adventure game set on the citadel that I was in love with for awhile.

The gist was that you were an ex-earth-detective now doing consulting work with c-sec among other small jobs and you're sought out by this alien lady that desperately wants you to find her daughter, with the game opening up completely from there. A bit of deus ex hub exploration, a lot of (hopefully) well done dialogue and worldbuilding, some classic adventure game puzzle shit, and maybe some sparing gunplay.

I would still play the heck out of it.

Why would they bring what is considered at the time to be synthetics that are actively hostile towards organics and assisted in an attack on the central hub of commerce and civilization in the galaxy?

its not a deal-breaker but damn no salarian romance

The idea that she just sort of laughs off your advances at first and when you continue she's like "Wait, seriously?" Sounds really attractive

Nice AI there, colonists.

it hurts bro, i know

Sara looks so dumb it actually makes her cute

I think it's an interesting concept. The citadel is so vast that it's enough to sustain a more contained setting and story. You could also expand upon lore and somehow have the story contribute to a small part of the larger ME picture.

They already touch on that early on. Alec's logic in SAM is that its part of the organic it interacts with instead of being separate from its creator like the Geth.

>tfw yet again not romancing anyone ;_;

So why did they sent non-military fleet to a habitable galaxy again? Exploration is full of shit, without mass relays - it's a journey in one end.

>tfw no autist gf to be patient & gentle with

>tfw no game where you play a c-sec cop

>best bro legion

i handed his ass to cerberus so i could kill him in 3

I know that feel, we need Citadel Noir

Non-military as in Star Trek. ;-)

It's what he would have wanted

posted this in /v/ by mistake, but

I found a pretty good male Ryder on tumblr, the aryan preset looks very good with some minor tweaking. very action hero type, and I think he's better than default Scott.

Another thought I had was that the shooting segments would be receiver-tier stupid-level detailed with multi-key reloads and all to add to the tension, but I figured that'd be a little much for mass effect, where heat sink exchanges are ridiculously simple anyway. I'd also probably go with heat instead of thermal clips because lore-wise they're a lot cooler and indicative of a truly advanced society.

It's too bad that had to add a shit load of filters to those screenshots

I'm also fond of the asian face, he looks goofy as hell in a good way.

Can she draw upon her Autistic Rage in combat?

default ryder is the best desu

I actually really want to see how that dialogue would go.

this nomad initiate skin is quite ugly. too bad trial ends if try to enter vault so have to use last hours in multiplayer.

Still, when you go all in - you go all in. It's not Trek - they don't have any wormholes or instant messaging with Milky Way. First and foremost you need to protect your colonists and enforce
your rules over that galaxy to ensure success of the mission. You'll be unwelcome guests in other's species home regardless with no way back.

Holy shit, I just might have to get this game

thanks doc

I don't get it either. I'm assuming they have security teams and what have you that are comprised of ex-soldiers etc.

Doesn't help that first human contact with alines in Mass Effect resulted in war.

Even the hugest critics of Andromeda so far have said the combat is great, but I hate it. It's so unengaging compared to previous games. No power wheel and no ability to control squadmates' powers. Insanity is long and tedious as an adept. I sit there waiting for my cooldowns since Cora won't charge to detonate. I'm going back to ME2 and waiting for the full game.

Considering they have shit like APEX and Strike Teams I guess that plenty of ex-military joined the Initiative.

He looks like generic shit.

have those cunt devs said anything about Quick Saves on twitter? as in, 'whoops we launched an rpg without quick save, it'll get put in'?

btw, didn't bioware also release DA:I without quick saves, and had to be bullied into adding it?

How is it possible to have a forehead this short?

I'm talking about battleships. Humans were greeted with power on their first contact with aliens - at least they should now better than to send some civ ships over unknown galaxy without any firepower to support them.

Worst part is the game keeps crashing for me despite being over the recommended specs, yet I have to hear people tell me allowing saving whenever would promote save scumming

Sure glad I have to keep replaying sections because someone might decide to play the game they paid for in a way others don't like

I love Overlord but I really wish it didn't double as Ear Rape: The DLC

I've seen a dev talking on twitter that the Initiative has some cruiser-type ships.

Wouldn't surprise me if the game just says "we lost those in the scourge attack ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" like they did with the other Pathfinder ships where they were all lost except, of course, the Tempest.

So what's the scourge ? Is that the gigantic space fungi like structure we see in the trailer ?

Yeah pretty much

yeah, people say it may be the actual main villain like the Flood from Halo, who knows.

Why is save scumming even a big deal in a single player game? It's also a dialogue heavy game here you might press something you have second thoughts about so why restrict people on reloading and picking a preferred path.

Agreed. Also I dunno what I was doing wrong but getting past turrets to get the batteries or whatever felt kinda impossible

People just like to dictate how others should do things in their lives. It's a form of getting off on control. They don't care about having fun.

Well seems like remnant technology is made to absorb it, and you have the Kett arriving and trying to access remnant technology simultaneously so they might have the same goals

Gonna feel bad if the whole plot is two races tried to build a new home and due to bad timing kill each other in the confusion, but doubt Bioware have the balls

What's her name, /meg/?

Mrs. Ryder?

>her

Vetra "Spark Every Matriarch" Nyx

Actually thinking about it maybe the Kett are going through their own version of the OT where the scourge is the Reapers and the Remnant are the Protheans/Crucible

Both seem to have become a problem at the same time, this could be the last safe star cluster from the scourge and the Kett are just shooting on sight because they can't afford anything fucking this up

shes more memorable than ms piggy or lucio

Vetra "Making a Blue Fondue" Nyx

>tfw we can't marry the space raptor

HUMANITY FIRST

>letting your best friend stay in a limbo hell warped by reaper tech.

Control makes the reapers some kind of lobotomized retards that can only serve like monkeys with bomb collars.
The crap he fused with is now that lobotomized code.

Control traps Legion in a warped nightmare where half his brain is attempting to fuck the other half.

You aren't killing him, you are freeing him.

Vetra "Blueberry Killing Canary" Nyx

Well sucks for them.
Pic related.

Whens the last day I can preorder and still get the stupid shit?
1 second before launch?
a week ago?

>A Reaper is essentially "billions of organic minds, uploaded and conjoined within immortal machine bodies."
Why couldn't they just make Reapers somewhat good guys - protecting, preserving and saving life in the galaxy from something bigger and unstopable that some old alien race sacrificed themselve to create? It's not fucking harder than to make them synths with retarded logic.
Still pissed...

>protecting, preserving and saving life in the galaxy
Well they do except it's from advanced species and synths, which does sound retarded but not entirely impossible

As long as it hasn't released it will count, be right now or 1 second from launch

>8GB RAM
>i5-6600K at 4.5GHz
>R9 390
>SSD

Why the FUCK can't I run this game on ultra? Everything has to be on high and I still get down to 55 in areas with lots of detail

Where do you go to equip nomad mods/skins? I never found it.