pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

kill yourself

that would be extremely unethical

:^)

someone want free shit in legacy HC?
I posted yesterday but the only guy that responded was in SC

quick who do i subscribe to with my twitch prime?

Are frost blades and other ele builds with EE etc. penetration better than say EQ slayer when fighting bulky rares/bosses on a budget? I'm really starting to doubt EQ end game is worth it when there's so much penetration available especially in cold builds.

Getting Disfavour and Cospri takes forever when touch of anguìsh can reach 300-500k without killing itself farming currency.

How does Uber Izaro and The Pale Court compare to other bosses like Atziri? I've tried neither and I'm wondering if I should risk ripping.

gimmie ALL ur currency kiddo

Give me your name faggot

>tfw you'll never live inside the belly of the beast, warm and safe inside a fleshy cocoon

why even live

Pale court is slightly harder than Atziri. Uber Izaro is substantially harder, and there's also the rest of the lab to worry about.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>F R E E
>F R E E

HardTotemsforHardTimes

Thanks senpai. You're a peach.

mobs have more ele resists and shit like EE is almost always bad for you, and ele builds are more aura/buff- dependant

shitb*rds fuck off

Why is Witchfire Brew still so expensive? Nearly 100 of them on poe.trade (b/o + online) at any time yet they still retain the 20+c price.

>inb4 20c >expensive
Relatively.

Do we ever learn why Dominus exiled the Templar?

Basically, he was asking too many questions behind the scenes.

Is life/es hybrid crap? I think with cheap gear I could get like 5k life and 3k es

Why is Primordial Pool so fucking comfy lads? I wish I could run that shit forever.

should i play legacy or hardcore legacy?

Depend, does it make you mad to die because the game is poorly optimized/crash? If yes play SC

I did my first full HC league in Perandus and I haven't looked back since. SC offers nothing to me anymore. It's completely devoid of excitement by comparison.

Really, go HC. You'll thank me later.

AYYYYY LETS GOOOOOO

So about my previous question, are ED contagion builds still strong? I've got 200c while doing the final grinds for this dude and I dont mind buying 20q gems for my next character.

>life RF

Had a %attributes talisman up for days with no bites. Suddenly an influx of them want it within a span of a few minutes.

Is there some hot spicy meme that's going to drive up? New Methil build?

>topaz
>no ruby
kek @ skills

yea bro do CI RF.

This.

I can't get into SC because the risk factor isn't there in regards to dying.

I got destroyed by lightning spiders in the breach this morning.

Yeah, I know. I only started using topaz flasks at 89

Can I please have the wisdom/portal scrolls?

low life rf

sure I still got them, what's your name?

It's easy to get 80-100 cold pen as frost blades, as for EE I was talking about EA

Really not certain which one is clear winner for HC league. Probably EA due to ebin range and then EQ cause good speed up to red maps.

EA can burn and EQ can poison, this mean scaling past the initial hit and double duppin

cold/lightning skills (assuming no conversion to fire) have more pressure to hit harder and faster because thats the only way to scale= reflect is riskier

wow it's not all negative

>when you play SSF but only have 4 tabs

ED is top tier in trading league and mediocre SSF

>2017
>still being a poor fuck

>giving coins to GGG's RMT cartel

poor shaming has no place here
this is a free 2 play game

unironically have 12 mules in hc ssf

this game is PAY TO WIN

did you have to pay for those characters?
no, they were free, ergo the game is free to play

UR mum is pay2fug

unethical

how so? I am free to exploit whatever resources the game allocates on an account by default, i.e. 4 tabs and 24 character slots

What's the absolute 'strongest' build? I'm finally tired of my league starter and have quite a bit of currency to reroll with.

7x storm call totem hiero

depends on your goals and what you want to farm

a poison build may be top tier but inadequate for guardians farming

a single target build might be top tier for boss killing but inadequate for fast high tier maps clearing

etc

my goal is to not kill myself

why is the witch so flat chested

because she's perflat.

Best all around then, I suppose.

HoWaA is the best and most versatile package
comes in ST/BF flavors
kinda expensive but you didn't specify any budget limits

How important is for int to be on every item? I've got a 30ex ci chest that I was hoping to carry over to whatever build i made next but it has no int.

very important
you can't build it like a regular CI build by dumping high ES gear on it

you want INT everywhere as it scales your offense and thereby your defense with VP

no point in sacrificing half your damage for +500 ES, remember the claws themselves have INT percentage scaling so every bit counts

So even if one piece doesn't have int i lose half my damage? What a bizarre build.

He believed you get closer to god by diddling kids.

Ngamahu Cyclone

it's not exactly what I said, use your godly chest if you have one already, just keep in mind average ES + INT > high ES on the rest of your gear

You don't?
But that priest told me it was the sure way into heaven.

You don't happen to have anything left do you?

Haven't played since breach, anyone willing to tell me the biggest buffs/nerfs that happened?

I have league stone without level requirement, around 15 I guess
The shitty prophecy stones
The scrolls, some rare for the chaos recipe and 3 pages of unique that cost from 1c to less than 1c

some aoe nerfs, MoM buffs, kaom roots buff. life builds are slightly better now

Any good levling uniques ?

read the patch notes, retard
it takes 5 minutes
christ, want us to hold your dick when you take a piss too?

I wish you'd help me pee.

i had a friend once who liked me to pee on her feet

According to wordcounter.net it would take the average person 32 minutes to read all the "Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes"

dunno

AoE scaling got fucked, especially melee and auras
Some trash uniques are worth a bit more thanks to tweaks
BV multiple instances no longer work
KotF got gutted
WI pyre insanity nerfed (ring nerf and aoe fucks vortex in the cervix)
Molten strike is end game viable
Wild strike is 100% conversion
Ranger area has 40% phys to cold and better ele nodes (howa buffed as well, claws build introduced in breach)
In other news everything is relatively the same except aoe and one poison double dip build, elemental builds got more options including a new penetration flask and ele reflect resistance node.
Right side of tree still got a fucked amount of life.

>being this average

>general_faggot banned for a second time
>GGG is still gonna unban him even though he's now used PoEHUD and cross-league traded because reddit is crying about it

>tfw only doing tier 2 and 3 maps at level 75

I think I'm gonna drop CI until I can get over 2.8k unbuffed fucking ES. Fuck you RNG give me some drops to sell

>Going CI before you have 4K es
Why

Cuz I'm retarded, I'm about to fix that.

>2500 people watching zizaran answer the same 3 questions for 16 hours a day

I mean Vaal pact would be fine if you had the damage but under 3k es and ci is suicide

Yeah I've got Vaal pact with 4.7k damage, but it's not enough come bosses, and I'm getting stunned so I might pick up that ring that stops that until RNG blesses me with a skyforths.

I need to get myself a 6link on either chest or weapon, just for the damage boost

What's the info on totems gaining block/using special abilities?

>Tfw vendoring an 8 affix item and getting a whole Augment

I wish I were dead.

>Raider ngamahu cyclone, BUT no vaal pact and instead using relic blood dance to regain life
Thoughts?

you'll rip in no time

and why exactly? don't need to move around the tree a lot to get 7 frenzy charges easy, and going to the marauder side you can get easily over 4% life regen, that plus the blood dance is 11% life regen at all times
Add leech to that and it's gg

i guess its gg then

the thing that save you from reflect is vaal pact.
without vaal pact you'll die from reflect way before you can regen shit

me too

reflect mobs are 1 in a hundred or whatever, and I won't be running ele reflect maps anyway, so I don't see that as a big deal

poeg reflect rares are 1 in 100 or around

>Dying to a single reflect rare
Lol?

hey guys I'm being a passive aggressive bitch look at me!

>being this knew

>Day 3 of aus servers shitting themselves

totems cant block

>poegs dmg is so low they just skip rares to improve clear time

Thanks fer clarification

How so? I've been on aus every day just fine.