March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61084654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best FF husbando.

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE MOOGLE? I WILL TEAR YOUR POMPOM OFF AND EAT IT YOU WHORE, HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME WITH THIS
MY RAGE COULD BURN DOWN THE SUN

3rd for Iris

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE

reposting unlocked RK doc, please replace the locked one

Freya-sama a cute saucy mouse

Sorry, I didn't replace it yet since I hadn't reviewed the document. By next general it'll likely be up.

pic related.

> what does Ling that everyone loves her?
> Tilith and Ultrosposter waifu have their 6* already?
> what is the new "fast" way to leve up people?
> anyone can point me to a good tmr macro for memu?

thanks in advance

>Gladio's mobage events has Iris and Cor
Who will plumpto and Iggy have?

Reminder that vayne wasnt even worth pulling for

Ultros

>swiss army knife character, does everything a support should do
>no
>timber tracks
>it's fucking easy, just set up one yourself

>> what does Ling that everyone loves her?
Various things that make her incredibly convenient. Dance of Death inflicts 2 random status effects. Invigorating Dance charges 30 MP to Ling's allies. Dance of Rebirth is an AoE Raise.
>> Tilith and Ultrosposter waifu have their 6* already?
Tilith does not have 6*. She is still mediocre. I don't know what the meme refers to.
>> what is the new "fast" way to leve up people?
Timber Tracks exploration.
>> anyone can point me to a good tmr macro for memu?
Record one yourself, it's only daunting because you haven't tried it. You can mock one up in two minutes.

future past Hugh Jackman

I disagree.

>try out Ifrit in ELT
>get OTKO even with +70% party resistance to fire and a 45% def buff

Why is this harder than the Gilgamesh trial

Just skip it :^)

Isn't that how BEcucks win their fights anyway?

>still mad

Because it's a raid with damage count and not a trial with a completion reward. Have you guys seriously not figured this out yet?

roger. guess I have to level up my Ling, in addition to Tilith and my two Chizurus now.

as for the macro, dunno why but each time I record one it works fine a couple of times then is fucks itself missing the click timing.

last time I played I left the story on the train mission on the 4th map, is Timber Tracks still far? how much did I miss since december?

>Cast your spells, then escape, and you will be able to flee the battle. Further, the game will report "YOU WON!", and the missions will clear.

Anonymous, even if you're sniping at a game you don't play, skipping a raid fight is meaningless because you'll get calculated at 0 damage and therefore have just wasted a raid gem. The very point is to do as much damage as possible to the raid boss.

How am I supposed to do damage in ELT if I die so quickly though

What's the point other than the lapis? ELT is supposed to give more medals so the longer you can hold, the more you gain. And even with one turn I maybe did 1/10 of his health so it's not impossible to kill him.

>implying people here play other games and can think by themselves

>last time I played I left the story on the train mission on the 4th map, is Timber Tracks still far?
user Timber Tracks IS the train mission
>how much did I miss since december?
The rest of Zoldaad and Odin pretty much, and a few event rewards.

no u

ok, thanks again for all the help pal.
well now I will try to get a macro working to restart my farming then I will be doing some level up stuff tomorrow. I mean, I still have 300+ stamina, so I guess I can complete at least my dual wield.

You don't do damage on ELT and just do damage on pro. How hard is this to understand? Maybe they made it so difficult on purpose so super whales can have a challenge? I don't know.

I'm saying it's fucking stupid, not that I don't understand.

I know this banner is a trap to keep me away from muh Orlando but I still want to blow my tickets on it. What do?

Vayne was worth pulling for, but there are certain faggots out there who just aren't willing to pull enough for it. And then they'll cite some retarded "resource management" meme strawman for their point.

Well what do you want me to do about it?

Blow a single ticket on it, receive crap, and feel justified in saving for Orlandu.

I didn't ask you anything, stop replying to me.

I have Vayne and his bsb but I refuse to use him because of Vayneniggerposter

You're not getting Orlandeau so you might as well get a few good TMs.

aranea and shidonee

>prompto x cidney manga
So where is it, hope it's ___NTR___

>I didn't ask you anything
>When he literally asked a question starting with "how"
>Gets mad when I answer him
Fuck you, faggo

>hit 5 10+1 summons
>Not a single 5* base

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61084654
not lewd at all

>Cunningly build a party with every member with 100% fire resistance
>Still get fucking slaughtered in ELT
Things weren't supposed to be this way

When did how to do damage turn into asking you to change the game you fucking faggot.

I have to fight ifrit on adv or I get my entire party slaughtered in one turn
I'm not that new. Why is ifrit so assrapingly hard

>didnt notice that ifrit debuffs fire resistance
ohohoho

Looks like you need to farm a few more HP+30% lmao :^)

When you asked if you fucking shitter
See

So what's the point of having harder tiers if we can deal the most damage in one turn on INT?

There's no bonus for overkill damage. More points on higher difficulties.

Not everyone is a shitter

If this banner was a straight up Noctis/Zidane/Whoever won between Chiz and Refia it would be 100% better to blow or load on it instead of waiting for Orlandu.

However banners with two or more characters in the same rarity bracket are a meme. the rate up from those is almost nothing for *5 and you cannot convince me they will play fair and give Zidane the regular rate up of *3 characters.

In fact, just last week Gumi was caught red-handed manipulating the banner rates and had to give up compensation, and the characters on that banner were way less coveted than the ones in this banner.

So where do I get the mats to augment these pupu cards? They don't drop..... any recommendations?

>Not everyone paid to win
Fix'd.

You'd be doing more damage/orb if you can't survive long enough in elite.

Okay so let me get this right
I use the Truthseeker kind of RM when I'm over the ATK cap and Dragoon's Determination and etc when I'm under it?

Prove you killed him in elite, please. Please do it. If not I'd have to call you a piece of shit but I really don't think you're one user.

fuk

He was talking about how he can't get past pro and it seems plenty of people here have gotten past that

You won the game...

Hory shet.

wew

reddit tier reply

>not new

Faggot jealous of trips

always believe in your rolls, anons!

At least it's really cute.

How good are they in RK?

Oh it's easy to turtle pro

I use Charlotte(shellga) Cod (omni-veil)
Rain (undermine + leadership) refia for heals and WKN for pew pew ice damage

I'm guessing he might not be prone to full break on elt however

One hour per raid orb is a bit much.

Is there even enough time to get cat lady without spending lapis?

Good eye.

But i just wanted gilgamesh

Iris' BSB is Y'sh level, and by that I mean it has a lower cure level but with astral, other than that it's still the same Y'sh BSB but it's Iris.
Hot bara dad Gladiolus is a tanker, with most of his relic revolve around boosting his def up (atk depends on def up, hit depends on def up, atk up depends on number of hit taken...)
Non-tisse' is all about speed, his bsb has 0 CT, 10 hit, 1st cmnd quick cast 2 + 2 hit, 2nd command ether 1. His LMR is chance to dual cast combat tho so he can benefit cloud USB cheesing.

yeah maybe

You can still pull her from the coin gacha. It shouldn't be so hard.

>Double rainbow
>Got 2 nerftis
Lmao

Iris is a generic healslut/10

Ahh ok, heres hoping then.

>aim to throw 10 tickets at choice banner
>9th ticket's a rainbow
>second gilg
If I had to get a double it's the perfect one, but I really wanted noct.

>pulling on trap banners

pull more

Where do I get this shit? It won't drop

he defused the trap and built himself a gun

>6 tickets
> 2 Shines and 2 dual wield moogles

Bretty gud

>0 mythril
Have fun in the anniversary, user

> using abilities that trigger his group wipe instead of playing it smart

The rewards keep scaling up with Ifrit's level, so the actual ideal thing to do is wait as long as possible, leaving yourself at 4 orbs and using an orb just before it refills.. It'll take a day when we see his reset to actually crunch what'll happen. (Will he give more tomorrow? Is level down back to +0%?)

Mariachi costume for Dissidia when?

Noctis needs to get announced for Dissidia first

But user, I just returned to this account for serious playing.
I'm only at 70 stamina and now clearing like mad for at least 120

Well if you see that he's not going to level up soon you might as well use everything in one go.

Why'd you quit? didn't get what you wanted?

I mainly play in JP, the GL account is only to satiate my thirst for gambling when I have to save for my favorite characters in JP

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

This is incorrect, while he may not be some new tier of powercreep in RK his BSB is still good and he both is as flexible as a dps can be and has good ATK/mag stats and gear usage to take advantage of this, and if nothing else both of his relics boost dark damage.

>Still, after all this time and low effort, trying to imply that proper resource management is bad
No.

But if waifufags wont even pull for his own eaifu, what can that say about the unit? It must be shit

I threw 20 more tickets just for you. No rainbow, but I got more cecils which is what I was really aiming for, and finally a seven which was a pleasant surprise, thanks.

>noctis 10 hits plus cloud USB

Noctis is here to save FFRK as well I see.

In ffbe what am I supposed to do? I can barely do adv without him running away. Was I supposed to do int for points?

Also fuck his fire damage. Barfira is not enought. And ystolashota is useless without her upgrade mat so I don't think she will be worth a damm after the event.

What's your team that you cant do adv? I did it with my tm party

My spirit is crushed

I spent 5000 lapis and all tickets, with absolutely nothing to show for it

you wasted 5000 lapis? good god man why?