You're at a stop light and this pulls up next to you, what do you do?

You're at a stop light and this pulls up next to you, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tBnupnQxYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Immediately suffer retinal damage.

>17128304
I don't give it not a tiny bit of attention he is craving, just as much as i am not giving you (you)

Its just a chromatic vinyl wrap and some shiney ebay led strips. im sure you and the other moth brains love it.

plz dont shoot me yakuza-man

It looks cool as fuck, don't try to deny it

youtube.com/watch?v=3tBnupnQxYg

If you are 16

>letting your inner child rot

Japanese car culture went down the shitter really fucking fast in the last 20 years

Ok man, enjoy driving around your white econobox

>The cancer that is killing Veeky Forums

Your post is perfect; carry on.

Deep inside you know its true

Stancefags proved themselves to be the opposite of midas, everything they touched turned into shit

look and then ignore.

>collectively worth millions

not anymore lul

I'm going to try and succeed in denying it. Looks like shit. Itasha cars are cooler than this.

"I gotta lay off the pills, I'm seeing shit"

Not to defend stancefags, but this wasn't their fault. Crackdowns ruined the touge and the wangan scenes, and all that was left was the faggy cosmetic mod shit that had already existed in Japan for decades.

I show him what a real car looks like.

No self respecting man would ever drive a chrome lambo. Whenever I see a chrome lambo, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another gayboy." I always fuck with chrome lambos, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped V8

>ITT: Jealous Dicklickers

Call the cops because that is dangerous and illegal.

No self respecting man would ever drive a car with a V8. Whenever I see a car with a V8, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another poorfag." I always fuck with V8's, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped V12

>roll down window
>lean out over them
>spit nice juicy stream of tobacco

You deserve to be beaten to death

Take a picture, then dump as much diesel smoke as I can into the vicinity.

No self respecting man would ever drive a car with a V12. Whenever I see a car with a V12, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another poorfag." I always fuck with V12's, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped I4

>mfw this guy has two Yakuza dudes with baseball bats waiting for him in his driveway by the time he gets home

>tfw I still wangan and touge

No self respecting man would ever drive a car with a Supercharger. Whenever I see a car with a Supercharger, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another undecided ." I always fuck with Supercharge's, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped Turbo charger

Shine my lights on him.