savage edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/192834/what-the-teams-are-working-on-17-03-2017/p1?new=1
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/192834/what-the-teams-are-working-on-17-03-2017/
ufile.io/eae1f1
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882967177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gittila da Hunter DLC when?

VENGEANCE!
E
N
G
E
A
N
C
E

is this guy the best greenskin LL?

ROLLAN

true chosen of chaos get

Skarsnik=Wurrzag>Grimgor>>>>>>>Ass hag

>Feet Enchantress
Chosen by Slaanesh at least, fucking feetishists

Why is grimgor so shit? He's really good at fighting lorewise

SKAVEN.

WILL THEY RUIN EVERYTHING? DISCUSS!!

Grimgor is obviously the strongest/best Greenskin LL

But Skarsnik and Wurrzag are alot more fun

The skaven are just misunderstood, they're not bad guys at all.

t. oversized rodent

Grimgor IS the best ll at fighting. The only bad thing is he can't get a mount or anything, meaning large monsters can throw him around and he can easily get bogged down by infantry.

What that user is saying is that Skarsnik and Wurrzag are funnier.

#
Reminder to ALWAYS buy the DLC at release at full price. By delaying all you doing is denying yourself enjoyment. Even 25% off is nothing compared to the Fun Tax you have imposed upon yourself for missing out all these months

Friendly reminder that the idea of man-sized rats is completely ridiculous and any of our fellow man things who believe such nonsense should be killed for heresy

praise hammer man

He isn't shit as the others said, he's damn good at fighting but the other two campaigns are more interesting (therefore 'better')

>Grimgor IS the best ll at fighting
with a bit of micro nearly every other LL can beat him because grimgor gets no mount, and even without micro, Louen and the Red Duke will fuck him up

Finish reading the post your responding to before posting user.

They'll be fun, especially when genociding them with Lizardmemes, Stunties or GOBBOS

out of my forest beastmen fucking shits

I also have Rise of the Beastmen and Fear the Chaos Tide! Another obstacle is that my pc is crashing constantly and i can't fix it, so i am currently playing on my laptop on lowest graphics in 20 fps on average.
I don't believe Old World will survive this. But i will settle as many grudges as possible.

Any other tips for Belegar Campaign. I play on hard not vh, tho.
It's possible that i will be forced to abandon this campaign and total war in general until i fix my pc

*you're

Damn muscle memory.

>akhbarr

It's like pottery

Will be released as a Gobbo horde LL pack
>The Git and the Grob
>Gitilla the Hun(ter) will lead a wolf rider themed horde starting in the Badlands. Will recieve unqiue combat and upkeep bonuses for wolf riders and wolf chariots, making them into the premier shock cav and cav archers of the Warhammer world.
>Snagla Grobspit will lead a forest goblin spider horde faction starting in the Drakwald. Will likewise receive upkeep and combat bonuses for forest gobbo & spider units.
>New units: Forest goblin warboss, forest goblin bigboss, giant spider mounts, forest goblin spearmen & archers, collosal squig, snotling pumpwagon, and snotling horde.
Source: Grace on Tinder

fuck toddbringer

_ F
_ R
B A S E D
_ N
_ Z

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/192834/what-the-teams-are-working-on-17-03-2017/p1?new=1

Should I start with Gelt on an empire campaign and just pick up Karl after I confederate since it's easier to get him?

>given the success of our DLC so far, we are also looking at further possible content for the current game.
MORE VAMPIRE CONTENT CONFIRMED

>MORE VAMPIRE CONTENT CONFIRMED
YES PLEASE

>As you may have read in the last update, we’ve recently being conducting investigations into whether we can produce additional stand-alone follow-ups or DLC for release before the next major historical title in the series. Initial plans are promising and now Jack Lusted and veteran team members from the ROME II and ATTILA new content teams have formed a new Total War team to investigate further.

>We’ll update this as often as we can and I hope we’ve piqued your excitement for upcoming Total War titles!

>2 unannounced Total war games (not warhammer)

GUYS?!

>given the success of our DLC so far, we are also looking at further possible content for the current game.

'Possible content'? What about the Old Friend?

>Infantry line holding until all dead
>Murder deers cycle charging to the last Elf
>Archers kiting like champions
>Orion & Waystalker on last legs
>Hold on and beat a three stack
Looks like an epic battle, should upload the replay.

No.

Grimgor is the best at being boring.

Skarsnik > Wurrzag/Grimgor > Shit > Azhag

Lore of Metal changes makes him viable now, and his voice acting is top notch. Why not.

Every time I see that it takes me a couple of seconds to realize Grimgor isn't pouring ketchup and mayo on his head

Historical TW:
>Our next major historical release is now in full production with the game design locked and asset creation fully underway. The game retains the same strong focus on character design that infused previous major releases, with the key personalities of the period in particular being an early priority for us now; as such there are some vibrant and striking renders plastered around the studio, with eye-catching combat animations garnering some serious attention too.

place your bets on the "key personalities"

Adolf Hitler

>The game retains the same strong focus on character design that infused previous major releases, with the key personalities of the period in particular being an early priority for us now

Legendary Lords for Historical confirmed

Cao Cao.

>Legendary Lords for Historical confirmed
Yes please

It's going to be FUCKING China

Key personalities are Xin Xong Ching Chao and whatever

"no"

>with eye-catching combat animations garnering some serious attention too.

this seems to imply something non-gunpowder to me

>Legendary Lords for Historical confirmed

NO!

They mean additional DLC content dumbass.

Old Friend is FLC.

fuck off

Total War: Dynasty Warriors

>this seems to imply something non-gunpowder to me
Hopefully Pike and Shot

CONFIRMED THAT WARHAMMER 2 TO BE ANNOUNCED AT GDC ON 31ST
>Excitement continues to build amongst the development team as the second part of the trilogy comes together, particularly as the distinctive races take shape and their playstyles solidify in campaign and battle. We’re equally excited at the prospect of sharing details about the game’s gigantic scale and content with our community and wider fanbase, as those plans come together in parallel.

>As always, our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) have all the latest Total War: WARHAMMER news when the time is right.

Confirmed:
>We’re equally excited at the prospect of sharing details about the game’s gigantic scale and content with our community and wider fanbase

FINALLY TOTAL WAR CHINA! TY BASED CA

>SHARING DETAILS ABOUT THE GAME'S GIGANTIC SCALE
>SCALE

Lizards have scales. Lizardmen confirmed 100%.

>Total War: China conformed

but honestly, "gigantic scale" sounds really good!
Hopefully a "New World Campaign" and a new "Grand Campaign" with the whole world

God I am tired of the AI marching in a conga line everywhere late game

Season of revelation sucks dick.
>oh, we'll just spawn this conga line of 4 beastmen stacks, enjoy watching how literally every other elf on the map does his best to ignore them while they beeline for the Oak of Ages

>yfw

That's why you gotta have lightning strike.

Post high-resolution ultra-settings Warhammer screenshots please, preferably including my main man Boris The Bringer of Todds

>mfw Jeff van Dyck returns for China Total War

>Be strength 6 Fay Enchantress faction
>Bretonnia is 5
>Bastonne is 19
>Can confederate Bretonnia but not Bastonne
Why?

Also, should I confed Bretonnia? They have like 5 armies in the Empire heart just chasing around Varg/Skaeling. Seems a bit of a clusterfuck to take control of right now. Would need to restructure everything I own while fighting off Crooked Moon and Varg/Skaeling while being vulnerable to Wood Elves

Short list of confirmed news:

WARHAMMER
>New DLC will continue to be produced for Warhammer 1
>Warhammer 2 will be announced soon, almost certainly on the 31st @ EGX

HISTORICAL
>In full production
>Historical title will likely have legendary lords
>Focus on personality driven setting as theme, rather than era. Possibly similar to Napoleon & Atilla games Genghis Khan confirmed?
>Emphasis on melee combat animations suggests non-gunpowder gunline era
>Signs pointing to China and a Total War Dynasty Warriors-killer to capture East Asian markets

OLD HISTORICAL TITLES
>Pre-production for new Age of Charlemagne type expansions for Atilla (or possibly Rome 2, but it'll be Atilla)

citation required

I feel that there is only like 1-2 more pieces to do for Warhammer 1. Chaos/Beastmen LL/Unit pack, and Wood Elves LL/Free LC. They have good units and variety already.

I would only buy Historical TW after TWW2, if it was Warring States or Three Kingdoms China which perfectly fits with the Legendary Lord system and kinda "hero" units doing mega work by themselves.

With the existing Warhammer 1 Grand Campaign to be relegated to an "Old World" campaign, with the new Grand Campaign to be the combo of Old & New maps unlocked if both titles owned.

citations also required

This is one of the first promises they made, that if you own all games you have a single combined map.

But the devs already said that with the sucess that they got with the first game, the standalones will now be at least the same size as the first game, so we will probably get a lot of shit with this expansion.

They didn't say what type of content. I could easily see them releasing regiments of renown for DLC factions for free. These wouldn't technically count as "FLC" just like the added Chaos units don't because the base game alone doesn't let you use them.

Or a few more legendary lods. Wood Elves only have two right now, I would hope they get a third just like Beastmen got Morghur. If you look at Vlad and Isabella you'll notice they use the exact same animations as the Vampire hero, so adding in a lord like that to an existing faction takes a model, a texture and like 20 recorded voice lines. Pretty sure they can manage that with the amount of jewgolds they made from the DLCs's exorbitant prices.

>Beastmen LL/Unit pack, and Wood Elves LL

They won't do DLC for DLC

Shogun 2 only happened because a) Samurai and b) because Shogun was their very first game to begin with.

China would not be well received, regardless what time period we look at. Nobody gives enough of a shit about Chinas history.

It's gonna be Med3 or 16th to 18th century Europe.

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/192834/what-the-teams-are-working-on-17-03-2017/

They said there wouldn't be a "3" game for quite a while and that the game has a new setting, no Med3 newfag

they could update the two races however , adding new units as FLC

>They said there wouldn't be a "3" game for quite a while

Yes, they said that quite a while ago.

Doesn't change the fact that interest in China is fringe, at the very best.

>Aspiring Champions, Feral Manticore, Marauder Horsemaster
>Morghur the Shadowgave

You were saying?

I got game in humble monthly. Should i buy dlcs ? Which ones?

DLC as in paid DLC

>all patched in for free and not even listed as free DLC

You fucking idiot

They can slide them in with DLC for other things. Like they did with the Wood Elf release.

They can drop in another sub faction/starting position for Empire/Humans with lord/s and sprinkle 1-3 Beastmen units in.

>Doesn't change the fact that interest in China is fringe, at the very best.
Says who?

But is a patch considered FLC, since it's a free content that you are downloading?

>it doesn't count as long as they don't label it!

You worthless dumb fuck.

hey laddos, There are some really cool texture reskins available now, such as the dirty zombies one, for my own personal use I made that compatible with my own mousillon mods.

I figured I'd upload it if anyone wanted it,screenshots show the new textures which overwrite all zombies
ufile.io/eae1f1

also I made a map for the map contest, would you guess it's mousillon.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882967177

works with ai, which is more than can be said for a lot of the trickier maps.

You are so fucking stupid

>hurr durr they are gonna sell legendary lords for Beastmen and Woodelfs!!!!
No, they fucking won't. And that's the end of it.

>B-B-B-BUT WHAT IF

For TWW1 they could produce dozens of LL packs and I, along with hundreds of thousands, would buy them all.

Lord packs is where DLC for TWW1 is at, including sub-faction and minor faction packs. Warhamner world has lots of charasmatic lords and thematic sub-factions to draw on that could be developed and sold well.

Going with Warhammer Fantasy was a pretty big risk too. And that's massively paid off for them.

No one said they would be selling anything, you illiterate piece of shit.

You are getting mad because you know you are wrong.

We are talking about a PATCH that includes RoR and or Lords for FREE.

Which means, FLC, that we will eventually get, because they would not add a race and not add RoR for balance reasons.

UPDATE ON TEAMS!

TL;DR

>Historical game well underway. Renders,animations and maps all over the studio. Focus on the main historical people in this time era right now.

>DLC team fully working on sequel DLC and free content. Possibly some extra coming to the base game other than "Old Friend"

>Warhammer team can't wait to show the sequel off as it all comes together brilliantly in campaign,mechanics and battle.

>"Black Ops" team put together to "investigate" some new DLC for Rome 2 and Attila to tide History fans over till the next game is released

We know the history game began full development in February 2017 after 13 months of pre production so expect a release date of Summer/Autumn 2019.

I bet the Attila Expansion will have something to do with the Rise of Islam during the 7th century, or possibly after that when the Umayyad Caliphate is established, possibly before or after the failure of the Siege of Constantinople.

Signs seem to point to china.
But what else could we possibly have?
Bronze age. Gilgamesh n pharoahs n shiii

South America. Incas n mayans n aztecs with pilgrims and Red indian barbarians to the north. Plague and Gunpowder End game event with Cortez invasion.

Why are Elves so easy to hate? Even their supposed "allies" despise them.

We know. They don't hold a fucking developers session with the lead team members of each department for a DLC. They do it for full games and expansions.

one of the event that i love is the one where high elves come to say hi and one of the choice is : FUCK YOU , YOU DIDNT CALL IN CENTURIES IM MAD NOW :(((((