/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread /our winner/ edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61952286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mugi!

I'm proud of /our boy/.

Got any fresh Mugis?

Way to state the obvious

>Has a handsome and manly body
>Helps in trials more than Ishitmaru
>Is the one to give the final clue necessary to give Mondo what he deserved
>Top tier taste because only cares for the 2d
>Top tier sense of morals and decency seeing as how he killed the monster Ishitmaru after he raped Celes and stole Alter Ego
>Made Celes fall head over heels in love with him because of his heroism
>Rejected her because of his pure live for 2d
>Dies heroically giving the survivors a new clue so that they can catch the murderer
>Survivors would rather regret his death than worst boy Ishitmaru
>BTFO's /u/ in HGW
>Is a winner unlike, Ishitmaru
>is /ourboy/

Ishitmarufags and normalfags need not apply to based Yamada

YAMADABOYZ

Normie Saihara is a blessing! Blessing!

Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
Her tulpa and robot self also won the Hajimebowl and nothing shall convince me otherwise not even Kodaka himself

*a slut

>you will never suck on tulpaman's tits
Why even live?

Never forget

I genuinely like Hifumi

Fuck off Celes.

He's a canon slut. Does he pull off the mask and pretend to be his sister during one night stands or will that make him feel like he's being cucked?

I'd say honestly that by this point it's almost certain the HICKSHON plot twist was not a plot twist at all, and this new arc starting off with NDRV3 is probably going to deal with what the hell happened to make SHSLs the hunted ones.

BASED
It's more like the Umineko hiding the hunger games that is used by the 1984
but i really think that the games started after the gifted system collapsed and everyone blamed the shsls and started putting them into killing games

HOLD ME HIFUMIBOYS

I feel like it'd be suitable if the series ended here. Everything post-DR1 concerning the overarching plot of the series was full on retarded and made me wish it was left ambiguous.

I actually really like her voice and design, and think she's really cute.
If she wasn't the mastermind I would love her despite being wallpaper.

I really like Junko

I'm not Celes but I wish I was

She is really cute. I don't like her as the mastermind either really but I post her whenever I can nonetheless.

Could it be that the normies don't trust the SHSL to lead the world and rebel?

That doujin is great. Will any V3 ones surpass it?

What said
the plot twist was just bad and really instead of tying up loose ends it made a whole bunch of new ones that will probably get retconned in the next game
but really if there was a next game i would prefer it to be it's own self contained story and not have any connection to V3 otherwise it will end up as DR2 and DR3

Amami-kun...I am ready for our marriage

V3 doesn't have Yamada in it so probably not.

uh who are you

I'm sorry did you forget about /ourgirl/ Shirogane?

I really wish things could trun out differently...

Pic related has potential

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61952286

Meido is a slut who takes futa dick!

nobody requested it, but I'm posting it anyway
here's the quick rundown

She's getting a doujin too

>being tsundere

He probably just unzips it

Yeah, to be honest, due to the mastermind twist, I don't like her, but her design, voice and constant references are adorable.

I agree she is /ourgirl/, but she pales in comparison to Yamada's sexiness.

Delete this!
Kaede belongs to me only and nobody can ever satisfy her as i can

Best HG ever

Poor sleepless Ouma just wanted a small rest. Not an eternity ;w;

Akamatsu-san is mine!

I fap to it daily

This.

I want Nee-san to fuck me in the ass

>New arc
please no DR games should be their own self contained stories otherwise we'll get shit like DR3 again

Could be, yeah. It's really hard to say for now one way or another.

I would disagree. There's evidence already pointing towards how a game that continues on forever is anything but a killing game everyone's dying to sign up for and Kodaka's problem with DR2 and DR3 is that he wasn't prepared to come up with something as a sequel to DR1.

Could be, and plenty of other series have had discrimination against the gifted as a central point of the series.

But again, what if that wasn't a plot twist? The problem is it's easy to get misled when you think a big plot twist always happens in chapter 6, but once you look over it again you can see that contradictions like wrong info in the official file and incorrect DR1 and DR2 facts proves something fishy is actually happening.

Hifumibros I just woke up and got the great news that our boy ruined /u/ and won the last hunger game. Please let this not be a lie.

What about DR2?

>DR games should be their own self contained stories
I really want this. But knowing Kodaka, this is impossible.

What a bunch of otakus.

>Amami called Saihara a creepy loser
Kek.

yes, he is the winner of the 4th /drg/ hunger games

So which characters have confirmed doujins? There's Saihara, Kaede, Tsumugi, Ouma, Korekiyo (non-lewd I think). Wasn't there also an Amami one? And a Tenko futa one?

Was a mistake.

DR2 was good but it's best moments where when it was on it's own
when ever they brought up DR1 again everything turned into shit

Not really.
Trying to tie it up with DR1 was a mistake.

I agree that it could've perfectly worked as a standalone game, but I actually really liked the twist that they are all Ultimate Despair.

The parts of SDR2 that are praised are the bits that are only loosely connected to the main plot.

The ending is criticized all the time, and the whole moral message is ruined by the next plot-oriented installments.

Post your own murdergame ideas.

>smelly otakus
>bashed fujobait's head in
>got their heads bashed in out of the blue
It's not fun being a killer otaku.

Fuck off she's mine

And then they ruined it with DR3...

they could still have that twist without tying it up into DR1

DR3 was a mistake.

Honestly, I'd say DR3 was the real mistake. Neither side of the anime did enough to offset its downsides, and I'd be happy just knowing what the FF did without all the stupid pandering that happened at the end with the SDR2 cast returning and having basically no issues.

really if DR2 was an AU with someone else as the mastermind (like Chiaki or Sonia) it would still be praised and nobody would have complained about it

That's what they should have done. Kept it more self contained. Sure I didn't like the atmosphere of DR2 but I could appreciate that it seemed to have been trying to be it's own thing but DR1 connections kept coming up.

Then you know it was doomed to fail at the start because they were to be students at HPA similar to DR1.

Guys, you don't need to fight for me, geez~
You were just something fast, I am now happy forever with Amami-kun in heaven~

Hope arc was a fanservice.
For DR2 and Kirigiri fans only though...

Fucking monodam threw the match

I doubt nobody would complain about the dumb VR twist. It's where they began the whole "revival" shit.

Fanservice is welcome, except when said fanservice completely defeats the purpose of the story.

I don't even mind the ending of SDR2 since it said they could wake up someday, what annoys me is that it just miraculously happens and all the things that happened in the game are just glossed over.

I use to not mind Yamada or Ishimaru but all this shitposting is starting to make me like Ishimaru and hate Yamada.

>DR2 fans
how?
they only show up at the end and all their characters and stuff that made people like them got reduced or taken out
if anything you would probably hate it if you were a DR2 fan

But them being Ultimate Despair automatically connects them to Junko.

I saw a futa one with Mikan, she was fucking Hajime in the ass so if you're not into that, srry my dude :T

Hope Arc actually made me wish Junko was the villain one last time...

And 2.5 did a shitty job explaining it. Just more retarded Komaeda pandering.

Sure people would still complain about the VR twist but people won't complain about it being it's own self contained story or it not having any connection to DR1

At least it left with
>maybe they'll wake up or maybe they won't.
which is good enough but you know...
>DR3:Hope Arc
I know it's Izuru. But c'mon...

I used to like Ishimaru and feel indifferent towards Yamada but all this shitposting made me love both of them.

I don't know what is happening in this but for some reasons it reminds me of when Mitarai and Junko first met.

Congrats faggot. You're developing shit taste.

Yeah, I'm not someone who buys the 'Junko had enough patience to manipulate patsies one by one' idea, but the cast still had lots of issues of their own that are just taken away in favor of quirks and that pisses me off.

This, way to ruin an excellently written character and make the revival process even more retarded.

You could have them be a bunch of terrorists without having them be connected to Junko in anyway

Post it so we can judge

I'm fine with futa, but I meant for V3. Isn't the person who made that doujin doing the Tenko one?

True. I guess they could've also made the FF be completely new characters.

Reminder that no one really like Yamada and everyone is just shitposting

I'm sorry Akamatsu-san but my sister is the only woman for me

Not really, Ishimarufag.

In which regard to not liking Yamada or liking Ishimaru because lets be honest they are both pretty shit.

>developing shit taste
That's not something you should be proud of

t. Tsumugi

But what reason would they have to be terrorists then, especially Sonia who may have well wiped out her beloved country?

You're not worthy of using /our other boy/ Juzo for your shitposts.

Well yeah that's another reason why it was going to suck either way.

It was doomed to be connected simply by HPA, similar killing pattern and SHSL Despair.

I was fineish with the DR2 ending. Still would have preferred they died for real like the DR1 cast but at least them waking up was slim and probably wouldn't happen for maybe even years to come. But part of me knew Kodaka would eventually revive all of them and Hope Arc confirmed this fear.

But everyone knows it is just Tuplafags impersonating as Yamadagags.

lot's of reasons
you could make it so that something happened in HPA that made them all despairs
maybe Izuru used his bullshit to manipulate them or something
really there are a lot of ways you could have them be despairs without connecting it to Junko

It is not like it is a lie, Amami-kun is my husband anyways

I guess it depends on your perspective but I find that anyone who thinks that anyone here doesn't have shit taste is pretty retarded.

Shh...
We only let them post so we don't have to deal with those discusting fetish post.

But honestly I don't really mind them at all. It's fun. and they're kind of resonable with.

Besude the only thing they'll ever asay to you is
>Ishimarufag!!1!!!!!!1
When they don't have any arguement anyway. It's not really that hard to spot them.

Give it up Ishitmarufag. At this point it isn't even just Tulpafags supporting our boy. Accept defeat.