twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The memes.

29/29

>looks like a ordinary sedan with 2 doors
>ugly interior
>overhyped engine
>does quite well on the track for the GTR
>muh jdm tyte yo

yea not much good about this car unless a GTR and that's only in the performance aspect

One of the most overhyped cars I know, if not the most. At this point moreso than the R34. Maybe 2nd to the Veyron.

>good looking widebody executive coupe with a potent engine, fancy AWD system and exclusivity to those of us in the western hemisphere

Find something that can match it available in the US

G35 coupe just never scratched the itch that people wanted it to

It blew the fuck out of RWD cucks

Who cares? Let these weebs waste their money on old shitty 90s cars, ain't your money, ain't your worry.

>Be me as a kid
>Class gets split because the teacher is sick
>Dumped in the dumb as rocks class
>All these kids declare the skyline "the sickest"
>Constantly make turbo noises in class
>Wont shut up about it
>The teacher has given up

I hate it

it has this fantastic design to be honest, doesnt look all edgy and ""sporty"" as american cars, yet you can tell it has some kind of hidden power.

eh.. the design is alright
Definitely not the best thing from japan in the late 80s, the FC looks much better than the R32

The tail lights and headlights make it look good but it seems not much attention was given in the body style and shape of this car.

good engine
good chassis
good drivetrain

its a big boys tuner platform

Looks super bland. Which can appeal to some people I guess if they want to look generic.

Yeah it looks quite bland, A Z32 came out only a short while after the R32 and it looks significantly better.

This has probably one of the ugliest rear bumpers on the planet

look at it
(you)
r32 looks so godamn good boi

Controversial

Nice photoshoot but this just looks plain ugly. Tail lights are the only things that make it look good.
Really no body style.

Cover up the circles in the tail lights and it's as ordinary as they come.

This

Find me another front engine two door coupe with a turbo inline 6, a proper AWD system that starts RWD and applies FWD as needed to improve fuel economy and reduce drivetrain losses, and also has a manual transmission.

The R35 is similar but lacks a manual. It's also stiffly sprung because Nissan made the R35 insanely heavy.

looks sexy as fuck desu fampai

If you were to combine the taillights and turn signals into a single light it would probably look like a Soarer. Not really terrible.

Not terrible, just not terribly interesting.

The spoiler makes it look a bit sporty but without the tail lights this just looks like a ordinary car.

The Kamikaze Supra.

I don't think the GTR is interesting for its aesthetic regardless. The performance for its era and the driving feel is what counts.

Kek

With the GTR when it came out in the 80-90s it was so technologically advanced, onboard computer calculates and processes everything, especially with the traction controls, on each wheels, the GTR being an AWD.

Basically you can go as fast in and out the corner without fear of spinning out, crashing, understeer etc as the computer checks out which wheel is in need of more power and traction.

This is still what makes the current GTR seemingly good on track despite its heavy weight, and of course the all new launch control for drag racing.

It's a street legal production car, but the body and especially the engine can handle alot more abuse. It's relatively 'cheap' for a road sports car, along the price of similar ricers (rx7, evo, supra) but it had that crazy computer-assisted handling not even supercar tier machines had.

Back to the engine, the inline six RB26dett shares similar trait to the Supra's 2JZ, with only minimal work done to the stock engine, bolt a bigass turbo in it and it can handle 600-800 hp easy, 1000hp being the ultimate meme.

The other urban legend / meme it had was how it was banned in the early 2000s for 'being to powerful' for a street legal car, but it was actually because it did not pass NA emission regulation, and of course the 25-year import law.

That's pretty much it;
>relatively cheap sports car
>but it had class leading compyutorr system
>leads to exceptional handling despite heavier than its counterpart
>robust body
>powerful stock engine
>mods like beast 800-1000hp skyline/supra is nothing surprising
>memes

>looks bland

but that's what made it good

it looked like a regular sedan, albeit sportier, but it's fast and handles like champ

the 300zx may be relatively fast and looks real sporty, but that just made it look like a poor man's supercar (lambo etc)

IMO though, the R32 will never look dated as similar 'boxy' sedan/coupe like the Honda Prelude

but the 300zx just looked like a janky Lambo wannabe today

M E A T Y

why is the calsonic skyline the sexiest r32 to ever grace this earth

>not the HKS skyline

that camber

This is bullshit. You need to know the limits of the car. The R32 especially has understeer issues which is why the Calsonic R32 has wild front camber. The front of the car lifts at speed and it's a front heavy car to begin with.

The AWD can't save you from this understeer. The only thing it can do is send power to the front wheels once you start drifting.

The engine is not as strong as the 2JZ. To take big power you need a lot of upgrades.

I mean for something that goes 340kmh and is easy to tune for 8 grand i wouldn't complain

I mean other than picking one up for 8 grand and low on insurance you can really make these things move

Z32 is ugly as fuck

But it packs a bunch

Forbidden fruit. It's been overhyped by Americans because they couldn't have it in the past. No one in Europe cares about it even though we could import as many as we wanted. A few Britbongs and Slavs drive them.

Man, the 40th anniversary bumper looks so much better on these cars.

i.imgur.com/pFWnuIw.jpg