What car is this

youtube.com/watch?v=htQASkoUi8I&t=21s
Can anyone tell me what car this is?

wild guess but maybe a brand new Kia?

Here's some of the front panel in the glasses. Looks like a built-in GPS. If you look at the radio it looks like a stock, I'm thinking Volkswagen

>round air vents
>that infotainment system
Mercedes CLA

It's a tacked on screen. Reminds me of a mercedes or mazda. They use those panels too.

Actually its just a regular C class. Horizontal vents and trimming around it give it away

>ASMR

How do people fall for this shit???

Just fucking ask her in the commenst you sperg

yeah I just noticed the analog clock in the center console, C class.

Not bad. Thank you, user

Before it became a meme there were some decent videos that gave tingly feels under influence of drugs. Now its a meme and you have gross emos licking peanut butter out of a plastic ear and calling it ASMR.

What are you talking about i was asking about the car, that's all Im interested in.

The idea is to use a very high quality mic and simulate intimacy by whispering into it real close, or making kissy noises, or etc. Or there's other interesting sounds that send a shiver up your spine like scratching on different surfaces. Most of the people doing these videos don't get what it's supposed to be and just do cringey roleplay instead because they're trying to cash in on a fad without fully understanding it, because YouTube is just literal whores now.

Some car that will probably be ruined in a few days or so because it's being controlled by what seems to be a basic bitch.

the 45 at the end of my post no. confirms it yo.

Holy fuck, how??

Oh shit

I've noticed that some songs played over cassettes do this as well

But not the mp3's on a computer

Almost makes me jizz while driving at times

> Select Vehicles
> only click on signs
> Select Mountains
> only click on signs

What did he mean by this??????

rip in pieces car

God is real