/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
From 3/8 to 3/22. Can redeem one CE from each CBC Collection for free.
- 5* Arthur (Prototype)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands - Star Absorption +400%, Crit Damage +20%
- 5* CE Detective Edmond - Invul pierce, Arts +8%
- 5* CE As you wish - NP Gain +25%, Self invul (1 turn)
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot - Heal, Defense & Debuff Resistance +8%
- 4* CE Outrage - NP Gain +15%, Taunt (1 turn)
- 4* CE Operation Fianna - Buster +8%, 10 Stars (1 time)
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles - Quick, Arts & Buster +2%, Debuff rate +3%
- 3* CE Neverland - Crit Damage, Crit Star Rate & NP Damage +4%
- 3* CE La siesta - Recover 50HP, Receive 1 star & increase NP Gauge by 1% each turn

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j90k-9O1Nho?t=417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MANAKA

Which makes higher damage?
Nobu 80 NP5 or
Gil 90 NP1

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Shirtless Jekyll Hyde when?
I've waited years ever since Fragments and he died on me.

hey

Nobu a CUTE.

Does Moriarty has a line with Jekyll ?
Who does he have lines with ?

*blocks your path*

Good OP
I'm still assmad I didn't get her.

Can't help you there, I have them both but I haven't unlocked his true name and NP yet.

The mouth looks retarded, beside that it looks good.

Good morning, anons.

Muh

Moriarty has lines for Hessian Lobo, Edmond Dantes, and Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde. His line for Jekyll is basically just him saying hello and suggesting that they get along.

/Alter/ thread.

*kills your firstborn son*

I swear, if you don't come to me in the next 30 minutes, I'll burn the dog to prisms

youtu.be/j90k-9O1Nho?t=417

What would be the gacha rate of a 6*?

As possible as getting NP5 Angra

>king with legendary sword, accompanied by group of knights with dozens of stories about them each
>lasts a few decades at best then immediately dies out in Britain because of traitors, bad decisions, and one (1) witch working against them
>starts an empire that lasts centuries in France, only spot on the record is a single traitor that gets caught and imprisoned almost right after he actually betrays them
Anglos. Not even once.

Variation when?
More grails when?

Nice first!

Depends which ones of the various attributes apply (weak to enuma/divine/has riding)

Modern Celts are a miracle of the universe.

Pls add hiragumo node

God knew who he needed to save.

In Extella Altera saved the world at the end of her route why her timeline got pruned

The Jewish warlock with the fluffy hair?

>burning dog to prisms
Don't do it.
Here take this lewd Enkidu and spare the dog.
Ramses was asking for it.

You know, I kinda want her to show up in GO. She's shown herself to be capable of casually peering into other worlds and effecting the people there.

At this point is Second Magic even a thing when everybody and their dog can dimension walk/time travel?

Reminder to stick your dick in totally and assuredly sane and utterly in complete control of their emotions who will never dump you and love you forever and stay with your until the end of eternity but that's not to say that time can keep her from you and she'll always be with you even if seperated by an endless time and countless distance and will never give up and nobody will come between her and you because it's already been predetermined that she's your perfect partner and anyway there's nothing wrong with sticking your dick in crazy she's not actually dangerous like that bitch raikou or that slut brynhildr after ahaha so anyway masta~

She wasn't as popular as Nasu wanted her to be.

Singularity-hoping isn't time travel.

Speaking of popular how did a shitty 3* berserker become so popular?

>Singularity-hoping isn't time travel.
Yes, it fucking is. Anyway, Arthur can time travel.

It might work for an event, but I wouldn't want it to be a focus of the main story. Her singular obsession with Arthur doesn't really lend itself very well to stories that aren't in large part about Arthur. And I don't really want GO to turn into that. So either her character has to become more dynamic, making her put less focus on Arthur, or I say she needs to stay out of the central plot.

As a diabetic I like my yanderes like I like my ice coffee, almost certain to kill me on day.

It is time traveling, they are only authorized to use it there, but they can travel to the past outside singularities if they wanted.

Arthur is now tied to (you) due to Roman.

She's a yamato nadeshiko. Of course she'll appeal to the otaku crowd.

>Arthur can time travel
His situation is similar to that of Musashi. He doesn't consciously choose his destination or the time of his time of departure.

>browsing through the shop list
>my finger slip and i accidentally purchase a gold skull despite already having a maxed nobu from last year
FUCKING PISS

He did so in Fragments. He hadn't cut a deal with Alaya yet.

>She's a yamato nadeshiko.
Just because she has a fan doesn't mean she's a yamato nadeshiko user.

>yamato nadeshiko
>hair aren't black

Just had one job !

>How did a shitty *3 become so popular?
why is asterios so popular?

>SEAnigger can't even C-c C-v a meme correctly

>starts an empire that lasts centuries in France, only spot on the record is a single traitor that gets caught and imprisoned almost right after he actually betrays them
Explain further.

Well, if you ignore the batshit crazy part, she fits the bill of the perfect japanese housewife

>make a new instance in Nox
>still can't open FGO

It was nice while it lasted

No new nodes today?

She's a literal japanese princess and/or housewife who embodies silk hiding steel. She wrote the book on being a yamato nadeshiko.

Is there no new 40AP?

He probably means that french royalty is kinda continuous (kinda) between Clovis and Louis XVI.
And taht the country stayed up since then (even after).

user silk hiding steel does NOT mean you burn your fucking husband (who was never your husband to begin with) to death in a temple bell.

Looking at the description, he's probably talking about Charlemagne

What happened in Fragments was that he was left underneath a tree, Bedivere was away for a little while, and then Arthur had disappeared without a trace when Bedivere returned. The particular of how Arthur disappeared are not explained at all.

ONI THREAD!

The French monarchy got what they deserved in time

Root hax > wizardry

>6 more silver pieces to unmask cutest hassan
>keep getting gold pieces

FUCK THIS SHIT QUEST

10* God-class Servant GUDAKO [King of the Ten Thousand Heavens] when?

I hope he does Nobu

Shuten rate-up when though

He confirms in the quest he never made a deal with Alaya. He was about to when Ayaka persuaded him against it. So he did his time travel experience without a deal unlike Seibah.

>no new 40 ap
Nice lite rerun

That's not Shuten Douji, I hope you know that.

>Got Banana 3 times and she isn't even on rate up

We're meant to be

I want to impregnate Gudako and Mashu!

Wait and hope.

>Enkidu synergizes with 0 Gils
Quick-based Gil when?

Fuck you

Please remember that Fate/Grand Order(FGO) is only supported by official and licensed products. We hope you understand that shady programs and hacking will not be tolerated.

Don't think
T. Nasu

>rolled her 9 times over 3 different accounts
Why wont she leave me alone? Not that i mind she's a QT

I had it work briefly in a new instance then stop working almost instantly, think it might have had something to do with me opening the previous broken instance at the same time?

doujins when though

I
WANT
TO
ROLL

not soon enough

It's like a wedding picture

Just use Nobu for dat 80% bonus points

100%, because it would be paid for

Knobber Naga

That's just, like, your opinion man

Doujins? We haven't even gotten a single picture thus far, as far as I can tell.

Pls Enkidu come to me, I have your BF.

>Prior to the maintenance on 2015/12/2, each 40 AP quest lasted for 2 days, then rotated to a new, harder quest

So does that mean there's a new 40AP every 2 days?

Looks like so. They're not going to release the best quest to farm until the very last day.