What happened to /dat/?

What happened to /dat/?

Easily the worst thread on o thank God it's gone

Voldemort came back and annihilated everyone

Falcunt went 11/10 chimp out because he got booted from some 'sekrit klub' chat thing and killed it.

Clearly nobody wants to put up with his special flavour of shit any more. Quite frankly, I'm not surprised.

Fuck sake

So will making a new /dat/ result in getting banned by mods? Aside from the shitposting by Falcunt and other trips I really like the general

And I never got to go to a Melb meetup ;_;

Far as I know most of the posters splintered off and started a discord channel. Might want to comb the Veeky Forums archives to find a link to it if you particularly wanted to join.

Pretty sure Falcunt would have (poorly) weaselled his way in there somehow so ehh.

yeh I was keen on going to a melb meet too but never got much interest besides maybe 2 others.

Make a new dat, I want to ask questions about my commodore and such.

>some aspies make a discord
autistic enough as it is
>some super duper aspie decides he's gonna join and LE TROLLE
>banned
>comes back and shits up the thread as revenge
dunno how you fuckwits didnt see this coming

There's some facebook group for the eastern states I believe

I think the issue is that people keep posting dox each time a thread is made

The discord was made a long time ago. It came out of a bunch of cunts shitposting in the chat feature of the meetlist website we used. /dat/ tended to not like the discord. Referring to it as dickscord and a hive of people posting dickpics. This is fair, discord kills threads by taking all the posters out

Then a certain user joined and was around for maybe a week before getting banned for shitposting, he shitted up /dat/ for a while before everything chilled off a bit

Then out of the blue admin dramas. Postie wasnt happy with Barney and single peggers constant shitposting and asked them to stop, they didnt and kept going. So postie ended up moving to his own discord he had as a screening server for the /dat/. After a while someone be it postie or barney kicked everyone off the original. At this point both /dat/ and /dbt/ were flooded by anti-postie posts linking him to the cum tribute user and shitting in diapers. Then someone found his address and repeatedly posted it and getting banned.

So moral of the story is some people are autistic over moderation duties on a server with less than 40 people and others like shitposting. End of the day both sides are fucking retarded

I've been heavily avoiding Veeky Forums because of the drama, but I still like connecting with other ausfags, so yeah discord is somewhere I spend most of my time now.

If you guys are Melbourne based and want in on some of the meet ups we're organising privately, leave an email address and I'll shoot off an invite to our discord and you can get in on some cruising.

Any Melbfags enjoying the comfy rain?
>Snuggling up in my dressing gown and slippers, watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Is there any sort of limit to how often you can apply for centerlink? I was denied last month due to my dad making too much and now hes unemployed and the family wants me to get on the dole as well so they can have the money.

>driving home from uni today
>90s jap shitbox aircon/heating doesn't work
>windshield wipers don't work
>couldn't see shit for the entire hour long drive

h-haha y-yeah I sure do love our rain

Can relate
>Driving the valiant in the rain
>No Demister
>Two speed wipers
>Heater barely blows heat
>Hit the throttle slightly and the car wants to drift

Yep, sure do hate winter

>want to shitpost about straya driving
>dont give a shit about tripfag drama

There was no reason for anyone sane to post in /dat/ it was insipid and vile

Probably not desu

>Aussies are this retarded

Lmao

This may as well be /dat/

Anyone know a good place to do the 2 day motorbike licence course? Looking to do more off road riding if that matters. Not too worried about cost.

make a new dat because falcunt is shitposting all over the board

Trolldomortcunt here

This

I used to lurk dat and occasionally post, but the last couple of months was nothing but autismos screeching about falcunt and discord.

I miss being able to talk with other aussies, but fuck whoever kept on manufacturing all that drama.

Heard good things about HART and I did mine through DECA so there's two.

Wanting a reliable V8 for under $10k

what would you recommend? and how many KMs am I looking at?

it was postie, not falcunt. why do you think falcunt has not been kicked from discord?

he's not a problem anymore.

Vt-vx ve around 5-9k for the manual and way less for the auto or spend 10k and get a xr6t skip the Ford V8 overpriced

If you cannot have a conversation with falcunt and treat him like a human being, you are also responsible for this shitposting. The convenient answer is to create a scapegoat to blame, but deep down you all know the reason this turned to shit was we're all aussies and we all shitposted a small amount.

Combined, it got out of control and people with genuine hatred of each other muscled in and took it beyond bantz.

t. wondering why the fuck people are still triggered when we should be uniting to troll americans

Wew haters btfo.

Well facken said

Colour me interested, i'm the organizer of the original melbmeet, don't currently have a car unfortunately (Stolen) but i'd love a discord invite.

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! STOLEN!!

fuck off fatcunt

im pretty fuckin sad its gone, i was going to post and talk shit about a guy i saw at coles with a wat sticker on his car but the thread is fucked

dont blame me

Why are Australian cars so shit? Thank god they don't make them here anymore

>literally based on 20 year old chassis on the AU-FGX falcon
>Limited exports
>Car companies losing money here
>Commodore was exported but never found its footing despite a cult following in the USA, UK and UAE

Hard to believe a car as shit as the Commodore had a cult following in the US. At least we don't need to deal with anymore terrible Australian made garbage anymore

>shit as the commodore
Common dude they where decent from the VT up and good for cheap skids

I mean there's a reason the Australian car industry died. Japanese made cars are cheaper and better designed.

The reason was we had NO brand presence overseas and Ford REFUSED to export the falcon in RHD since the 60's and now GM REFUSE to bring the camaro, vette and cadilac over in RHD until 202x

We should probably just convert to RHD to be honest. Being a left handed country is just a massive pain in the arse.

this.

RHD is better for me since im ambi dexterous but favor my right hand for fapping and steering

hopefully the 2008-2017 commodores will be cheap for a while (base models) and crate engines are still cheap so anyone with half a brain will get one of those and LS swap them

>terrible Australian made garbage
No, fuck that. Every car replacing falcon and commodore sales is going to be a GM shitbox or some euro Ford shitbox, all awful to work on and full of shitty electronics.

One word. Mustang.

>muh discord drama
>need special invite to get in

It's cunts like you that make this place shit. Postie ruined everything and you can't deny that.

/dat/ was shit outright, no car discussion and complete obsession over the worst cunts. thank god its dead and let everybody move on to other threads

falcunt with the most samefagging i've ever seen on Veeky Forums is what killed this general

other threads and discord m8. muh sekrit clubz.

i go outside now and started being active on ford forums

He did. Closed off invites because "it got too full"

Even made a 2nd server just to screen people before joining the main.

Guys, it seems a few of us in Melb want to do a meet, can someone organise it over fb or something?
I'm not in the discord.

It's for the best desu

If I have $30k-$40k to spend what else is there to buy other than a WRX or a VF Commodore? New cars are really fucking boring or am I missing something

invest in juice machine shares

t. aeropress coffee hipster

get a cammed VE for like 20k and blow the rest on a turbo or supercharger setup for maximum skids, they also love to drift

>Australians have shitposted themselves out of existence
Nice

we moved to discord

away from postie.
noone likes postie who sits at home in his mom's house and a diaper making cummies!

postie likes to smear poop on his mommy's wall if she does not make him tendies.

>GOOGOO IN THE BRAIN!!

How did postie become fucked in the head?
Is there a story behind this?

From what i read on /dbt/ he was in some sort of accident and got brain damage. There might be more to the story but that's the only post i have seen from postie himself.

He's also proven to be a sick pervert gobbling up cock at the mt lofty gloryhole. Google it, it exists.

He's on some fucking gay forum in sa called
>cruising gays

POSTIE LIKES HIS YUMMY CUMMIES IN HIS TUMMY!!!

>Imagine walking along and this fat manchild postal worker runs at you with his freak metal beard and smears shit on your face from his diaper

Postie scares me. I read the threads on /mu/ and the ones here make me sick to my stomach. He is the worst kind of deviant and it terrifies me to know he lives in my city.

I know some of the shit is not real, but the stuff that is real makes him a very terrifying freak. Have you guys seen his youtube channel with him sacrificing a poor rabbit to satan?

He really is fucked in the head.

>can someone organise it over fb

Are you fucking serious nigga? There is no fucking way I'm sharing my full name let alone my fb account with any of you.

But I would go to a meetup with you cunts in Melb in a heartbeat

>One wheel peel