/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #228

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

VVVVVVVVVV TROLL LINE VVVVVVVVVV

Please, stay away from shitposts. Contribute quality to threads.

Has anyone tried a leather laminate?

I actually kinda like that.
Prolly too small a niche for people to make a run tho.
With the right design could look really good though.

>tfw I don't have a random truck to turn into a go kart.

I'm thinking about trying it on one of my Rule Breaker slaps, not sure if it would be nicer on the black or white version though

anyone have any green tea colour scheme slaps? it is aethstetic.

Still haven't put on my 'gatari slap from Notori, it just bugs me how it was cut.

What was wrong with the cutting?

I think that would look better as a die cut.
Also white is the evil colour in nipland, so make the letter white.

betterdeadthanmilky has one

anyone else have stealthy lewds?

Diecut dual layer? I also have the black version

it included the bleed from the Illustrator file

Looks like something thatd work really well as a wrap

I do like the black better.
I just think it looks a little too empty as a slap.

shhh not this thread

Couldn't sleep so I worked on a thing. Feed me ideas on what to do.

I assume that would go inside the yellow tho?

A couple new designs up this morning

Is my evening going to be nice?

I literally have no idea what to do with this idea outside of the phrase. I was hoping ya'll would shoot me ideas for how I should run with it.

I made a small batch of these day glow yellow WAT logos, I only have 26 of them and I don't think there is enough vinyl on the roll to do more.

I agree it looks a little empty, I'm trying to find something to fill up the space, that's why I was thinking of doing it in leather because it will add texture to the empty space and make it feel less empty, perhaps Satin Leather, or Gloss Learher if it can be done like that

For the dual layer option I was thinking the text + border in chrome gold maybe, or reflective vinyl, and the black background in leather perhaps

I want to go crazy with the colours this time

>these people actually drive these cars to work
>these people actually think they're cool
>these people wonder why they get stupid looks all the time
>these people actually drive these around town

Nobody is going to buy these hunks of shit when they have to peel sun baked meme stickers off.

>hunks of shit
EXCUSE me I drive a BMW, the Ultimate Driving Machine, which is a NICE CAR and will always be in demand. it doesn't matter how many stickers I put on it because it's a CLASSY CAR.

excuse me, my rusty CRX was a hunk of shit before I put stickers on it

>assuming I think they look cool
>assuming I wonder why I get stupid looks
>assuming I ever plan on selling it

Oh to be 19 again

Nigga, I'm 25.
Stupidity is forever.

muh autism

>25
>drive a car with anime stickers

Broken exhaust and stick shift, too?

Over confidence above a car
Under steer under the front wheel
Just an idea, idk how it'd look

My truck runs with no issues.
Like I wouldn't fix a busted exhaust...
What does stick have to do with this. I have 6 vehicles, all manual. All shitty in their own way too.

Just stereotyping

Shit slap. Looks like it took you five minutes to "design"

Car skidding off a track or cliff. But more like the warning signs they out on the side of the road for low traction. Yellow.triangle is halfway there

>Buh all manual drivers must be children
>I'm a sensible cuck with my autobox
>All the better to commute to my soul sucking job
>No fun allowed

Give it a break dude, no one here cares that much? This shit is dumb as hell and we know it, all it does is make your life look dull and gray tbqh fampai :/

Damn right bruh all slaps need to take hours and hours of copyright and using google images

imoutodreams a CUTE!

This all assumes I give a fuck.
Which I don't.

That looks cool to try, never seen it before.
Maybe apply it to some western/cowboy themed slaps of course. Or best snek

Looks like that shitty "no fear" font that was popular before hoonigan garbage became a thing. Do not want

>want to sticker bomb something
>osg stickers would make it cost like 1 grand

What do you want to sticker bomb?

Offset sells a pretty cool Miia leather laminate that looks like snakeskin.

Front bumper.

Township Racing is selling stickers for 2$ right now if you like his stuff. You can also get random assortments of stickers off amazon for like 10 dollars per 100 stickers.

DM me on Instagram if you want to use any of my stickers, pricing will be lowered for this project since I want to see how it turns out

@projecthoon on Insta

buy shitty bulk stickers then a few osg ones to put on last

Got some better pics of the slaps taken
1/glossy finish

Try Dragon Laminates. They sell 500 for $75. Then get some osg to go over at the end.

2/Satin finish

3/Satin finish

>Projec#toon

4/matte stardust finish

lel

#'s are all the rage these days

wait until I have a mystery pack again (soon.jpg)

Hey Britbro, ready to send off the Lucoa, havent kept up with the threads due to finals n shit. But yeah, hit me up and i'll give you my paypal and then you can gimme your address. I'll be stopping by the post office later.

Will they be different stickers?

Did you have one like this with neon blue lettering? Or was it blue?

>Fresh
TF. You post here my guy?

Nah, i'm just selling this slap I bought. Got it because it was first listed as a mystery slap and I was curious. But the yandere meme isn't really my thing.

How do you guys like this Bulma die-cut. Should I change anything or is it shit?

Where's this sticker from?

Can't really get a good look due to the transfer tape lines. but i think it looks alright

Ah. I hate things like that. I can't stand not knowing. Loot crate, etc.

Post the file. It's too hard to tell as it is

every thread someone comes in and posts this like clockwork. Just let people have their fun man. I'm sure you do some pretty stupid shit too every now and then to get your kicks, even if it isn't layering your car with slaps.

Here you go boys this will be easier

I'm just saying unless you're driving a beater to Jiffy Lube while you build an actual car in your off time, it's not cool.

>

>Nigga do you think I give a single fuck
Obviously not, you have no social ability whatsoever, as evidenced by your repeated lashing out in the thread so I'm certain, just based on my experience on the Internet, and your overblown responses to my mild criticism of your stupid weeb sticker that you are genuinely mentally ill. Most people would be embarrassed to act the way you do. Real retail establishments die when their owners act like this.

>people buy what I like
You sell vinyl bullshit to normies on instagram. No one here buys your shit. No one should.
Being able to extract shekels from the wallets of anonymous Internet denizens does not justify the pompous attitude or repeated obnoxious rage posts. You are blacklisted for a reason.

>it's not my duty to make shit just for you
You run a store based around putting memes on adhesive vinyl, producing items that sell in large volume is your fucking job.
You could probably improve your profits threefold simply by being less of an insufferable cunt.

>it's never going to happen
Fine, plenty of other vinyl decal makers that make precisely the shit I like who are also willing to hear my ideas.
You're small time, Hoon.

>I make what I like

>what is important is finding things people like and that people will buy

You have said it multiple times in the past that you are out to make money. It's long been clear that you're less interested in stickers and more interested in profits.

and here we go...

I'll agree with that, no one's saying it's cool, and despite putting slaps on both my beater and daily I don't think it's that cool either. But it looks good and it's a nice joke between friends I go to meets with, so why wouldn't I do it? Don't get why people get upset over the hobbies of others, especially when the slaps the cars are going on are generally old and cheap and already in pretty poor condition.

Also the file is just way to fucking big and I dont want to mess with it. Illustrator frustrates me on mac man.

>Normies
When half the slaps he are from shit tier shows. Get off your fucking high horse you joke.

Yo can we get back to talking about stickers instead of bullying hoon. Either you fuck with him or you dont. Get the fuck over it.

Oi bad decisions, check your email.

>replies to a single word
>assumes i care for shitty contemporary moe anime
>i'm the one on the high horse

no one makes stickers for anime I like aside from Initial D so I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

Also I dont know which bros wanted the racing shirt I made but theyre done

jesus, clean your car

New yummy stickers when?

I'm not Hoon, why would I address any of your other points?

>Real retail establishments die when their owners act like this
Bitch. If I go to Best buy and ask them why they don't sell cars, they can tell me to fuck right off. They don't do custom work, they sell what they sell. You can ask robust or whoever, if you want a custom decal. Hoon outsources so why the fuck would he make one decal for you? Fuck off.

>Blacklisted for a reason
What is that reason? It's not for failing to deliver since he does.

>run a store around putting memes on adhesive vinyl
No it's not. None of his slaps have memes. You must not have seen any of this stuff if you think that.

>Plenty of other vinyl decal markers that make precisely the shit I like
Then go bother them you stupid fuck. JFC.

Thank God I should working retail. Can't stand stupid fucking "customers" You even said the "I'll take my business elsewhere" line too.

Move along bitch

>I'm not Hoon

>No one other than Hoon can disagree with my opinion

>People like hoon enough to defend him on the internet
I'm not the first guy you were talking to, btw.

IIRC he said sometime this month. He's swamped with orders that were placed while he was in Japan

It's not even that I like Hoon, but that I'm tired of this circle jerk. That one guy keeps posting his shit post card slap and no one says anything, then that other guy makes a triccfila slap and people straight up defend it tooth and nail despite being bad. Yet Hoon posts his designs and people want to call copyright on him for shit that he's actually paid for. It's ridiculous.

Reminder that Loner Crew will call someone out for paying to use a font, yet uses copyrighted characters and slogans without permission.

I'm ready my dude
Got my britbucks here

thicc fil a was not defended tooth and nail

I'll admit that I haven't been in these threads for a few months and just came to watch Hoon flail about.

Had a guy call me retarded because the cursive T connected with an H, despite that being the way the original logo works.

>Watching hoon have autistic shitfits

only reason why I go on these threads.