>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Last Thread:

1st for nobushi is mai waifu
t.warden

Centurion waiting room

Warden a best

>tfw i dont remember the last time i met a side dash attacking roach
they were so much fun to bully

I've seen some impressive Bushi plays, how do I gitgud with her?

How do we end the defensive meta fhg ?

The Ninja does kinda look like old Joe Musashi, doesn't it?

Lewdkeeper is best girl.

Nerf soon hopefully :)

practice
also watch kinseymister, he is the nobushi that made to top8 in one of the recent 4glory tournaments

What should be done to conq? OP or not he needs a rework, he feels too simmilar to warlord. His unique charge gimmick goes unused in compeditive play, andnhis heavy bounce is really just compensation for the fact that he can't parry while charging.

Tell me about it.

punish not parrying with stam drain/chip dmg
don't punish your attacks being blocked with stamina drain

Make all attacks independant of stance

Could be worse, they could just mistake you for a Space Furfag

So wait there is 60(?) pieces of gear for each class but only 60 slots? My fucking vanity autism is so mad right now. Why is there even a limit on gear? Server space or some stupid shit? At least give us like 20 more of what the amount per class is.

Fuck centurions and ninjas, where my balance patch at?

From a previous thread:
>Honestly, just sit through the hero school vid in the OP about the Nobushi, it covers all the shit I use very well.
>Pro tips, know which stance to use in your matchups to compensate for your slow stance change, ex hold left guard against warden to cover their fast zone and react accordingly, same with orochi except guard top and react accordingly.
>Know your guaranteed hits like the wall bounce into top heavy. Use your side dash heavies in your mixups, they are very good at getting that last hit execution and are hard to react to.
>Hidden stance is pretty situational, if you are facing another nobushi or hybrid alot of your regular mixups wont work because of the extreme range, so just rely on your light attacks to poke them down.
>But really, 90% of what i do in every fight is in the hero school video, the youtuber is a cringey fuck, and its like 30 minutes long or something, but the player he is interviewing explaining all the shit knows what he is doing and explains it well enough.

>daily reminder that Raider is a peacekeeper killer

Never forget.

But this is wrong

Not according to Ubisoft's internal stats; they say Raider beats Peacekeeper.

Raider countering Peacekeeper is the only hard counter in the game.

He does if you're a parry god I guess

If we imagine Centurion is Knight, and Ninja is Weeb, then what will Vikings have? I think Warhammer is the only trope left.

>Everyone is gonna be riding the ninja/shinobi's dick upon release

4 possible release outcomes
Both are underpowered
Both are underpowered
Centurion is OP, Ninja is UP
Ninja OP, Cent UP

I just hope the cent doesn't end up like Lawbringer, really wanna main a not shit at release character

T W O S H I E L D S

Did a Shugoki ever come far in a tournament? I know a legendary raider once did.

Both are going to be OP, and then they're going to be nerfed before the community at large can play them.

>I just hope the cent doesn't end up like Lawbringer

If the only options are he is another Peacekeeper or another Lawbringer, which would you prefer?

>>Know your guaranteed hits like the wall bounce into top heavy
You already get a free top heavy off gb

Peacekeeper tbqh.

I wanna give shitters a taste of their own medicine.

A Valkyrie

I know. That's just what that user said.

NEW VIKING CHARACTER ANNOUNCED

I mean you don't need to wall bounce at all. You can get a free heavy off gb in any situation as nobu

They're going to be OP for 2-3 weeks before they get nerfed, you mean. Unless they are so dramatically under/overperforming like Valk was at launch that they balance them within the first week.

I mean, they'd be playing the same class as you if they were truly shitters.

So this is how roach players keep their winrate ?
Why almost every high rep players i manage to beat with my glorious lvl5 nobushi ragequit ?

I'd like to see a mace or warhammer wielder. And a wuxia-style swordsman.

Yeah then Warlord can become unmatched in combat :D

>If the centurion's weapons are actually a gladius or some type of sword and a cestus...
>Cestus
>Spikey punching glove

Oh boy, get ready for another guard breaker based character.
Better known as can't do shit versus any competent player

I could dig some Wu Shu with a Chinese straight sword.

NANI!? M-M-Masaka!
OBAASAN, PULLU THE PLUGGU!

>PURRU THE PRUGGU

damn, knew i forgot something

>PURRU ZA PURAGGO

Pirates

Does anyone else have random FPS drops to like 20 and the only way to fix it is to restart or wait like 5 minutes for it to go away randomly? Normally i get 80+ constantly.

Make Stamina an actual competitive stat. Currently everyone is Atk + Def stat with 0 Stam, so you can only do a couple of attacks before needing to wait. God forbid you get parried as well. If they double the rate at which the Stam stat scaled, to the point where people started saying it was OP, then people would have the ability and resources to attack more.

I'm just thinking randomly that there may well be a brawler brass knuckle wrestler type class

>get epic weapon for warlord
>the blue one i have is 10x better

huh?

I don't understand why people complain about the Warden. All that guy did was make easily parried attacks constantly and let himself get smashed against walls.

Warden is certainly good. It would be nice to see the other classes be more competitive as well.

What is your V-sync ? I had mine at double and i had fps drops sometime like you, now it's set on triple and now it's back to normal

I can see brass knuckles, fist knives, and other fist weapons working. It might just be a little difficult to split that weapon into 3 parts consistently across all model designs for stats.

Thats the Centurion he uses a cestus which is basically a leather glove or sorts

reposting from old thread

Does anybody have problems parrying fast top attacks?
I can parry side PK attacks fast as fuck but i have a problem parrying shugoki top lights
I think it might be a problem in my hand.

Off. This never happened til the first patch.

you should turn off v-sync always, it gives 2-3 frames input lag

Here's a webm demonstrating why people complain about Warden.

Granted, this guy could have either just not been so predictable, or just have rolled back, but he did neither. I'm guessing the thread has similar issues.

what no. This is a meme. He definitely has a weapon, you can see it behind his head in his small selection portrait. It looks like it'll be maybe a wide gladius. They just haven't put his weapon in the other portraits yet.

A Gladius and Cestus combo

He punches your in guard breaks and stabs

yes, YES, it tought it was just me

Maybe its because he can cancel a shoulder charge into literally anything, making it impossible to actually anticipate what he's going to do

>PLAY RAIDER
>CANT KILL ANYONE
WTF IS THIS SHIT???

The problem is that even when you roll back the shoulder charge tracks you.

And even if it doesn't track you the warden can do it again immediately since it costs fuck all stamina.

Knuckles/Blade
Handguard
Bracer

Theres your 3 weapon parts.

EG YF A WI BITA!!!!

it does not affect you in anyway if you roll
he can't do it imediatly, and if you let him, you are an idiot
also, stamina regenerates

I don't see how that webm is supposed to show anything since the warden doesn't even use shoulder charge, the topic of the discussion.

post em

Why play any other asssassin over peacekeeper
So easy you have to have to intentionally play like shit to be bad at her
Berserker is supposed to be the max aggro class with sick mixups that make you spill your spaghetti, peacekeeper does it 2x better by just bashing light attacks zone attacks and half the cast literally can not block it.

Orochi is a vanguard with assassin health.

>when you lagswitch too well
>[bot]SirKawaj

webm was unrelated

Original poster of I honestly figured that a free top heavy off of gb was common knowledge so I didn't include it in my post.
If I remember correctly I was responding to someone asking how to get "better" with nobushi, not " I've never touched nobu, explain the kit to me"
Plus assuming user took my advice and watched the hero video, they also mention it in there.

What are the matchups you struggle the most ?
>Raider and Orochi
They aren't even op but they always fuck me up

Rolling backwards is the most forceful disengage in the game, as you have to give up a lot of space and a lot of stamina. The fact that it's the only foolproof way to escape the Warden's vortex, coupled with the fact that the Warden can just run you down and do it again, means that there's a lot of cost required for what isn't even a wholly guaranteed way of stopping the Warden's setplay. It also doesn't help that the Warden has three different things he can do with his shoulder bash - commit, guardbreak cancel, or full cancel - that allow him to not only force an engagement, but keep all his offensive and defensive options open. As the WEBM in shows, this is only further compounded by the overall strength of defensive play and how in many cases, the best gameplan is to attempt nothing and play a reactive style.

Warden is strong, but given the opportunity, he can undeniably be one of the most oppressive characters in the game. It's almost disheartening seeing that Orochi in get so thoroughly outplayed just for attempting an offense or trying to stuff what may be the strongest mixup in the game (if you can call it that). I'm not surprised he ragequit on round one.

as nobu
>pk and warlord, roach to some extent

as warden
>conq, pk

how many tournaments has warden won?

That's because you suck donkey dick user
Almost all of you in this general do, all I ever see is complaining about this character and that character being OP
Take it from a lifelong Ryu main, whether or not your character is top tier is irrelevant until at the highest level of play
Use your unblockable, you have two variants, the base, and the boosted (use zone after a heavy)
Abuse the fact you have LLH, LHH, HHH strings
Your right heavy is your fastest, use for trades, up is strongest, use for damage.
Ledge, honor is for Knights and Samurai
You see, when you stop complaining and learn to use the tools at your disposal instead of acting like a tard, you make progress

>Abuse the fact you have LLH, LHH, HHH strings
His strings are LLL, HLH and HHH. Don't talk shit about not playing Raider correctly when you don't even know his moves.

>skirmish vs ai order
>join skirmish
>teammates are losing

how do you lose to bots, i don't underst-
>warlord bot
>peacekeeper bot
nevermind

Conqbots fuck me up.

Mine were also level 3 when I was doing mine.

The shoulder bash mix up is nowhere near as bad as you're saying it is. To even get properly started, it requires the Warden to land a light, and the only light he has that's fast enough is upper, which if you know to expect it is pretty easy to block or even parry. If you're letting him start it off a dodge in neutral, the problem is probably you.

Warden is nowhere near as daunting as a Warlord or Conq played at the same level. Sure rolling back is a forceful disengage, but at least you have the option to disengage against it and exit after only taking the hit he used to start the chain.

Side note, you're referencing my own webm to me.

I'm retarded. How do you open someone up as a Lawbringer and/or Nobushi? I've been getting fucked all morning by shield users.

welcome to the meta

The responses in neutral are nearly as bad. You can cancel the thing at no penalty so late that the other guy has almost certainly begun to respond with an attack or dodge that you can then punish.
I don't think the whole thing needs killed, but the cancel point needs moved up and it needs to cost stamina even if you cancel.

*gently throws u into a wall from behind*

Please don't play Kensei! >:3

Yeah, Warlords especially can be annoying. As a Nobushi, I'd say wait for an opportunity to parry and get a light attack in, or, if you can, immediately guard break and heavy.

>Throws you to wall
>SHIN YO NI SHUBU
>Parry
So predictable

>playing against shitters that dont cancel it into a side or light
>being such a shitter to stand there instead of dodging

>To even get properly started, it requires the Warden to land a light, and the only light he has that's fast enough is upper, which if you know to expect it is pretty easy to block or even parry.
You're ignoring parry > GB > double side light. You're talking about hitting a raw light or using the dodge startup, not the startup he gets off a defensive option.

It doesn't change Warden can keep his options open throught the mixup as well. Don't get me wrong: I love Warden, and I would love to see characters get buffed up to his level, but you have to admit that the whole scenario is pretty heavily slanted in Warden's favor, and those who don't know what they should do are pretty heavily bullied by it.

I never implied Warden was as oppressive as Warlord or Conqueror, neither. Shit, remember when Warlord could guardbreak-cancel his headbutt?

As a LB, you don't.

Unless you want to shove and hope they don't dodge.

in the eyes of a blind man everyone is equal

this is where you're wrong

>Canceling it into an attack suddenly makes that attack unparriable
>Not standing there and punishing the Kensei for trying to attack

He could just outright cancel it and parry YOU, so there's that

It's JINJYO NI SHOUBU.
Also, you can't parry the top heavy unblockable if you take a wallsplat.

>playing against shitters who PREDICTABLY cancel into a side and preparing accordingly
>not playing against the truest warrior who mindgame you into thinking they will cancel but actually don't

You can react to what he does though. You can feint to cancel the parry attempt, or you can just not parry into a feint, because the parry window starts after the window to feint ends.

>Playing against a Raider who does nothing but feint unblockables when I'm out of stamina so he can parry my parry attempt and keep me out of stamina nonstop
This is pure suffering