3 DAYS LEFT(through korean vpn)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exA0TWjsZek&feature=youtu.be
strawpoll.me/12549505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?th for handshake shenanigans

youtube.com/watch?v=exA0TWjsZek&feature=youtu.be

Xth for JAAL IS BEST HOMO HUSBANDO!

THIS IS NOT A PROPER GENERAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I removed the useless information

HYPE is all that matters

Nice, you managed to fuck up the General. All you had to do was copy paste the info from the last one.

dat pic
You would think humans had realized the handshake thing when they first met aliens, you know the turians asari salarians krogan and all that other shit like elkor and hanar..

what a shit fucking op

Im going to fuck Jaal!!! Fuck you PeePoo, you can't have him REEEEEEEE

>Peebee try to fuck Jaal
>Lexi try to fuck Drak
WHY ARE FUCKING ASARI WHORES TARGETING MY BEST GAY HAZUBANDOS???

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Aren't turians poisonous for humans?

> Jaal puts his hand out like Ryder does
> Ryder doesn't explain what he's meant to do

WHERE'S YOUR FIRST CONTACT TRAINING?

That being said, it's a cute moment. I'm liking by the looks of things that Angarans are a very 'touchy' species..

Is that how they kiss, just through licks?

15th for I already miss the old characters and I've barely talked to the new ones before realizing they'll never measure up.

Garrus and Femshep did just fine and they even kissed onscreen.

There is a holo-vid of Humans shaking hands with Turians

Anyone got the image with all the available romances?

>when you find out daddy threw your lego collection out the airlock because he wants you to stop acting like a child and grow up

> I've barely talked to the new ones

Well there's your problem.

There's also going to be a lake sex scene with jaal

strawpoll.me/12549505
strawpoll.me/12549505
strawpoll.me/12549505

I put all the quality romance options, what will you choose?

nice

You're comparing them to characters who had 2 more games of development afterwards

Plus start talking to them user.

NEW RACE REVEALED

>Quarians with hair

When will this meme die?

I talked to them as much as the trial would allow and watched additional conversations with them on Youtube. Not hooked.

>when you find your bro's credit card number and find the LEGO section in extranet Amazon

>black eyes
>no nose

hahaha no

Funny how the only good romances are with Aliens

I don't know yet, I haven't played the game to find who I like.

So there is a chance that they fix a lot of the bugs in the trail version? Its obvious that all the press played the ea access version.

>pre-load available

Got something against LEGO?

Doesn't that just add up to like, two short conversations?

Can anyone tell me what all I can in the trial?
I've hit the story block and it took less than 3 hours. I feel like I was pretty thorough looking for shit

>choose update game
>game is updated
lol trial downloaded it already

>no Gil
m8...

I've always found this cute.
I think it's the subtle anime blush.

>when you try to make a new thread and forget literally the entire post

>Gil
>literal who

>I feel like I was pretty thorough looking for shit
Did you play on easy or something? Did you talk to everyone on the nexus and tempest? Did you bother with any of the little quests they had?

They have canonically have hair. Deal with it.

>Alistair with depression
>not relevant
>no sex scene
>weird chin shave
Don't do it

JAAL A CUTE.

I played normal and completed all side quests on the nexus that I could find

>when bro asks to use your computer and he sees Veeky Forums in your extranet history

Lots of... Lego

>want to romance sara
>my only option is to play as sara and romance someone else

guess ill be a lesbian

Wrong reference

I thought he was going to fuck him when he held his hand

I guess Ryder really is retarded. At least Jaal is actually willing to show you what you have to do for his greeting thing.

whos the jack of the game?

>spend whole life inside suit & helmet
>have garnier hair

sure bud

>Helius cluster
>Aka the noob cluster
>Their weapons are so shit they have to make them follow the target

To anons who have played it:

Can you still fight using powers only like you could in ME3 or do you have to use weapons like in ME2?

You really could have one or two second max cooldowns in ME3 and throw them around without ever firing a gun but in ME2 they were quite long and you had to use your guns.

Which one does ME:A resemble in this regard?

I have two origin accounts and I am right now thinking of getting origin access on another one, just to go and have a fun in the multiplayer.

>It's quiet for him now

so, ignoring the fact that the worlds they wanted to colonize aren't really viable any more, how could they ignore the possibility of hostile action?
It's over 600 years since they started out, in that time a lot of species could have achieved FTL spaceflight and colonized these worlds and those species could have likely taken the exact opposite stance of Europe right now and instead of inviting the milky way species in, attacking them instead.
So what I don't get is why didn't they bring any ships with weapons?
Or actually, I should specify: Why the fuck did Mac Walters and Chris Schlerff think it was a good idea to write it like that?

>depression
>no sex scene
No...it can't be...

Don't do this to me user

Probably Peebee unfortunately.

> Small frail looking girl
> Biotic power
> Doesn't seem to care for you or your mission when she first joins
> Most likely insane.

Calm down, fear boner, calm down

>ASARI WHORES
Thats your answer right there. Like hell im gonna let PeePee have Jaal.

Why are you afraid of her user?

Did any of the MW species achieve FTL spaceflight in 600 years?

>play as sara and romance yourself

SOME
BODY

Man. Grunt looked so good. Top tier character design and artists on that guy.

I don't know how much you can stack cooldown reduction, but abilities seem to have around a 15-25 second recharge.

Atleast at the start you'll be looking at 10-15seconds cooldown for even the fastest powers that are offensively useful.

But since every point invested in the tree gives like 2% recharge speed and you get even more from the profiles, I feel like you'll be looking at 5sec and lower cooldowns pretty quickly.

Also noteworthy that powers have seperate cooldowns now.

>no incest

fuck you bioware for discriminating against my sexual preferencce

This is the worst general I have seen for some time. I can see that sniveling ugly mongoloid of OP writing it down with his yellow sausage-like fingers and not even being able to use capital letters correctly.

600 years isn't really that long a time user, as it is, I imagine when the scientists were examining the Helius cluster they were also looking for evidence of space faring races, whether that'd be space stations or ships themselves.

You can only map 3 powers to the quick thing, I don't know if that changes later though. But I'm pretty sure you'll have to use weapons. I also didn't muck around with the profiles system at all.

>*shivers*
I-I'm not afraid

You will be shooting a lot more.. Recharge times get a lot better with recharge speed upgrades and other upgrades (e.g. Lance consuming shields instead of a CD), but early game is brutal. Skills like Throw and Pull have a base CD of 10s while others are even longer like Singularity with 24s.

It's actually 3% recharge speed per point invested, by the way.

>give me legos....

Good.

No, as far as i know. It was blown out of proportion in the mass effect games, Penicillin and most sugar both contain dextro-amino acids. And are obviously not toxic to us.

>A literal grunt
>Stop tier character design
Dumb /pol/tard, only you could unironically like a barbaric brute

Anons, do you have to wait for Origin to charge for you pre-order before you request a refund?

I'm just talking visually. You're the only one going /pol/

I should have said I'm trying to cancel it but request a refund seems to be the only option

I want to impregnate her with retard babies

You pretty much need to bring a gun.
If you want to spam powers, bring whichever gun you like that keeps you at 100% cooldown. I'd recommend either an SMG for ammo consumables or a heavy hitting handgun.

There is no longer any 200% cooldown because there's no power lockout anymore, so you could fire one biotic power and immediately fire another and both are on their own cooldowns.

The cooldown lengths themselves seem to be at the halfway point between ME2 and ME3 from observing other people in MP matches (I mainly play gunfighter classes).

Surely they have reaper FTL now?

Fuck off user.

They're about as exciting so far as the characters in ME1 were, which is essentially where we are in terms of development. Nostalgia ruins everything if you let it.

>slam on 2 second cooldown
>Just keep spamming it on 2-3 geth until they die
TOP FUCKING KEK
JUGGLE MY PUPPETS JUGGLE

>Scott, why don't you want to make babies with me?

ONCE
TOLD
ME

Implying Sara would ever fuck her brother, when she has a shot at double snake dick.

ARE THEY supposed to be SNAKES

More like Cobras.