/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 17th:
45 BC – In his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
1805 – The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
1939 – Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
1942 – Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
>News
EU4 - 14/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-14th-of-march-2017.1005196/page-2#post-22537327

CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive.

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
niceme.me
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe_Rhodesia_general_election,_1979#Electoral_procedure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

based

M&M patch WHEN

you mispelled M&T 2.0 ;)

I just want to hunt frenchies and beat each one of them until it spits blood out of its snout while crying "zhemerundz!". But NOOO, continentals and potato niggers will call PETA, so I need to leave some food for Burgundy too, the opportunistic bastards who just declared after I wiped out the sounder.

Shit. I'm hoping they grab so much land that will create a coalition against them, so I can kill their ally Brittany in peace. And then join the Burgundy rape train. CHOO CHOO!

White

Shitposters.

You faggot, and you have been destined to lead Czechs. At least we know you would have driven that Kingdom to the ground. Now Im patiently waiting for a sorry letter

>CK2 Monks and Mystics is out
Oh COME ON, another useless DLC ? Another pile of steaming shit just made to costs us even more ? Another crappy mod to add something to the game that is completly AWESOME !

Damn.

I keep falling for the same trick.

>pay 350 to go on an expedition for hermetic texts
>guy who organised it dies a week later

You know what Paradox lacks? Competition. Someone needs to step in their game.

There's political simulator.

Hum.

Now, what should I do with you my dear brother he's younger

W&B

>"dies"
probably in argentina rn

Send him to a holy order

whats the most evil and the most good nation in vanilla 1444 eu 4 start

>most evil
Ottomans
>most good
Poland

evil: muscovy, teutonic order, ottomans
dindu nuffing wrong: france, poland, castille, hungary

Oh no

evil: europeans, asians, americans
good: africans

North, East, or Sub-Saharan?

>most evil
Poland
>most good
Ottomans

youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0

FUCK

Ottomans are w&b

Show hospitals

nice virus bro

please tell me this was inspired by my gross anglo-franciums run i crave validation

weak and brown

niceme.me

Venezuela will never beat Mugabe's high score.

>Italy is pushing out military units like no tomorrow
>Just turned National Populist
Something is fishy here

palata

so it wasn't real gommunism after all

Mugabe got updated yo

How do I do that? I only have one in my demesne. Can I see all hospitals?
I continued this save from before plague dlc so nobody will have had hospitals before 1270.

This website is kinda le cool, thanks for posting.

Stuff like this makes me wonder if Africa really can manage to hit multiple billions in population like everyone says.

Atleast Zambia is profiting from his retardation.

they're still mad that white womyn BTFO entire female black population?

Hover over the hidden tab on the right edge of the screen.

You should be keeping that tab permanently open anyway.

economic aid will always be a thing

Just because places like Zimbabwe exist doesn't mean places like Ghana and Ivory Coast aren't doing fine

*blocks your population growth*

probably
desu giving africa gibs in food is only hurting them

Oh I do look at that, but I thought you meant to post all hospitals in the world. I suppose there's no way to do that?
Should I build as many hospitals as I can before the plague reaches me?

Nowhere in Africa is doing okay outside of the parts of North Africa that didn't get fucked hard by the Arab Spring, like Morocco and such.

I heard on pol that South America has some new ultra nationalists who want to kick whites out like Mugabe did or something.

The only aid that worked was when whites ran it. Rhodesia was unironically the best country in Africa for all people (besides Gaddafi's Libya, which used it's oil money on social programs) sadly contemporary "humanitarianism" deems the colonial humanitarianism, that actually helped the blacks, to be racist.

Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania and Ethiopia will never face what Zimbabwe is going through. Congo might, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c

Honestly I just maxed out my hospital in the capital to protect my family and that's it.

Preventing depopulation is just a small bonus to building all the hospitals everywhere.

>I know nothing of the history of the countries I'm talking about
Lad, the only one even close to peaceful of the four of them is Tanzania, which frequently participates in wars. Nigeria and Ethiopia have had several coups and civil wars and Uganda is plaguee by warlords and the only time they weren't was when they were ruled by dictator Idi Amin.

I'm assuming you meant South Africa? If so they've been genociding the whites there for a while, the west refuses to consider anyone fleeing it to be a refugee.

It's true. Americas for the Native Americans, whites can fuck off back to Europe.
t. Argentinean Amerindian nationalist

Argentina has more Arabs than France.

I'm talking about widespread famined only f a m

Oh shit im sorry.
Yeah, South Africa.

The lads who chose to dismantle their nukes before the Blacks got them was the greatest hero the world shall never know.

Because France has mostly Berbers.

there should be more awareness about oppressed white people in africa, i wouldn't mind if my country accepted them as refugees

Oh my fuck, Byzzies don't even have a hospital in constantinople

Yeah I was planning to do that, fuck the serfs.

They can fuck off back to Europe too :^)

Famines are frequently caused and exacerbated by people

>Byzzies
this is disgusting, stop

I think Chile is the only country in the Americas with an appreciable number of natives left who could maybe run a country.

Underrated post

>white people
>colonize shit
>get hit
>cry about immigrants
baka

I personally know a Canadian dude whose parents emigrated there after their next door neighbors where butchered in the middle of the night

>Pre-colonial
If so he's kicking out everyone that's not a Zulu or a Khoisan, including himself.

>what is Bolivia
>what is Peru
>what is Paraguay
>what is Ecuador

Thanks, user, I didn't know whether anyone got it but I didn't want to ask.

Sorry it's been a while since I was here, didn't know the term was less popular now than before

Places with single digit percentages of natives.

How do I stop playing grand strategy games?
I hate them. They're not fun, I'm shit at them, and I'm wasting my life playing them.

what

Get into a new autism genre like simulators or text/ASCII-based games

R8 my commie 92% French "empire". The shade of puppets is hard to, but all colonies are puppets, tho Australia, Canada and Carribean islands are ruled directly(completely((almost)) frenchified).

non-existent/10

>"We need to accept the reality that those who are in parliament where laws are made, particularly the black parties, should unite because we need a two-thirds majority to effect changes in the constitution,"
>you are now realising why the Internal settlement in Rhodesia left Ian Smith's party, the Rhodesian front, with exactly enough seats to stop constitutional change from taking place
>they didn't even want to rule they just wanted not to be gassed
>had the international community accepted this rather than demand ZANU and ZAPU terrorists be included in the election then Zimbabwe wouldn't have gone to shit and would probably still be the most profitable sub saharan country today
It fucking hurts, lads.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe_Rhodesia_general_election,_1979#Electoral_procedure

forgot the pic

Bolivia is like 95% native, Peru is over 70%, Ecuador is something like 30% and Paraguay is a melting pot where +90% of the people have both Guarani and European blood.

Did aitch pee em make it so commie colonies become puppets, then?

>got cuck event at eu4
>uninstalled on the spot

and there i was almost going to buy it

white men

Mestizo =/= native.

>Upper Canada, Newfoundland, PEI, Nova Scotia all French
vile

>French Amsterdam

>No Louisiana.

The article about Zambia is the cherry on the cake.

dem low pops

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS!

get rekt cheesehead all low countries rightful French turf

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No seriously, whats with the rivalry, youre both the same.

Once I secure East Prussia and what remains of Pomerania, what should I do?

>taking the capital of a country (netherlands)
Nice cheats. Now go post this on