mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/42073-members-got-aq-gear-fraud/
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12583
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's lumikaru up to

How do i change my password, i think i may have been hacked but need to log on and confirm before completely giving up.

Anyone wanna help my Paladin kill Blazerunner on Zeth, its so dead i can't find anyone to help me.

tucker what made you start taking heroin man?
what happened to you?

said I was up for it and when I turned to check if my silent budy was there I had a terrible feeling. It looks like he went all the way to the tent camouflaged and liberated the hostage himself. At this point everything was really confusing. Many tauren rebels started coming and attackingus from everywhere I reached to see Seifa go stealth and I thought it would be wise to do the same so I shapeshifted into a mountain lion to pass unaware. Both of us watched the mage and the priest fight with honor. And after many lights, screams and rebels deaths the priest died. At the end the mage was half dead hiring with his staff 2 tauren and managed to kill 1 of em before he died. I was in shock I felt sick and the worst shame ever I let 2 good boys die and did nothing. Seifa on the other hand had not any bit of shame nor regret on his face. He just jumped out of the shadows killed the last rebel kidnapper and we finished re rescue. When we arrived to Sunrock Retreat we where reciveds as heroes for rescuing the cutie. They even give us some antique mistical weapons and throw a party in our honor. I can't hold tears of shame thinking about the true heroes that died today. Seifa looks happy.

you and sefia keep this thread fresh with your stories
thank you

please continue

>Members of the guild in question set up a private server, and renamed it Anathema. They then gave their characters gear they wanted (including AQ and Naxx gear) and uploaded it to Realmplayers to troll some of their buddies.

>We have already investigated this, and there is nothing to it. While a player can hide gear from another player in their bags, they cannot hide it from us. And you cannot hide a suddenly high rank in your bags of course.

Is this the most retarded explanation for GM/hacker-spawned items so far or what?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/42073-members-got-aq-gear-fraud/

The Nicker or Dreadforge Retaliator?

FFS MORE CORRUPTION ALREADY?!
SHIT FUCKING SERVER

neither
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12583
or
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13348

Nicker is better choice for PVP
Really though the 2h rend drops is better than both

remove my name

I'm at work right now and I have no more adventures to tell, tonight I will play more, hope to find seifa again. when I started playing I didn't thought of him as the budy I wanted to play with but after the Stonetalon events I'm starting to think that he is the companion I deserve, if u enjoy the tales I'll keep u up with em

tucker is missing
im worried guys

But realmstats isn't connected to anything. All you have to do is take the checks realmstats does and make it do it for your "server" and it works.

there are many reasons, everybody has there DOC i fell in love with opiates the first time i tried them back in my freshman year those little vicodins and perc10s. they are the only thing i have ever found that makes me feel myself, how i wish i could feel all the time. now yes of course i enjoy that glroious rush and high you get from IV heroin but there is more to it than just the high. any pains you have? gone. any mental problems/worries you have? gone. it takes care of everything, but the feeling and relief is only temporary.
haha what strange timing! i just woke up 10 minutes ago my sleep schedule is fuckeedddd up. staying up till 6am sleeping tilll 2pm

People afraid of getting dishonorable kills pretty much ruins any chance of big scale world-pvp at higher levels, it's sad.

Anyone with previous private-server experience knows if that changes or not later? Like when people got what they needed in terms of pvp gear and stuff.

How? Dishonorable kills only apply to npc's

Yeah, so people don't attack cities or anything.

>do big scale outdoor pvp raid
>some retard kills a civilian
>everyone in the raid now loses 1/5th of their rank for the week
DK were a fucking mistake and blizzard removed them for a reason.

No, people don't attack cities because there's literally no incentive to.
The only people who care about wpvp are horde because ganking is the only way they get honor when they lose every single BG

Why would you attack a city? There's no benefit other than "hey guys we killed thrall on a 12 year old kids game"

This isnt a kids game.

I mean that's not the REASON horde camp/wpvp. Horde are still in queue for BGs, but the queue is so long that they go wpvp while waiting.

you can attack a city to have fun in the video game world of warcraft

>But realmstats isn't connected to anything. All you have to do is take the checks realmstats does and make it do it for your "server" and it works.
Yeah, I'm sure people set up an entire private server just to troll someone with the result that's exactly the same as the legitimate hacks that occurred a few months ago.

Should I get a 4th Onyxia backpack or keep my 28 slot soulshard bag?

Why would you play the game at all?

Gee I don't know user, fun maybe? Heard of that term?

keep the cuckbag

I haven't played since launch, did anything terrible happen since then that should stop me from returning?

The owner of realmplayers confirmed it, he isn't connected to Elysium and has no reason to lie about it. Blacklisted is just a bunch of autism kids that would set up their own cmangos server to do that.

>alliance wins another bg because they have a premade with 5 paladins
Haha totally outskilled am I right

see lmao

But that isnt fun or rewarding, unlike doing raids or dungeons with ur pals

Horde racials are absolute trash compared to having 3+ holy paladins. Nobody on alliance plays warlock anyway.

ten times more fun than running an instance

So why do all of these vurtnexx and stabbinulol faggots play orc/undead then if they're trash?

Oh because they're retarded children lmao

Pssst... hey, someone used one of my pictures last thread... don't do that, 'kay?

Awkward...

Anyway, is Lumikaru on?

who the fuck is automute

Give me an answer.

Because they like the races maybe? What kind of stupid fucking question is that?

Kill you are self in real life. Shoot you're self in the head to death.

>like the races
>its just a coincidence that most of the horde is undead frost mage

Trolls look like complete ass in cloth. Undead is literally the only other option you autistic piece of shit. Keep pretending like you've got it all figured out.

>Zeth Cuck 1500 during EU primetime

Let's see.

Why would you take two healers into Strat UD?

Lumi...

Because we had agreed that I needed on the robe, and he needed on the cloak.

>leveling
>dindu warrior 4 lvls higher attacks
>kill him
>he does this 4-5 times just chasing after me
why are alliance players so bad, and why are night elves literal niggers

>dindu
>alliance
Lurk more.

played for 250 hours, hit 60 and then immediately burnt out 6 hours later and stopped playing. can anybody give me a quick rundown on what's been going on? did hellground ever come out? did zeth'kur die?

Hellground is literally a shit and Zeth is ded as fuck
Its over.

Hellground shockingly turned out to be shit infested with Poles.
Every server's population has roughly cut in half except for Zeth'kur which usually hangs out in the 1000-2000 range, cementing it as a mistake. If you add up all the server populations it's only a little smaller than Nost was at its peak in March 2016 before it died, but then you remember it's spread across 4 servers instead of 2 so that blows ass.
Crestfall absolutely never.

hellground sucks bad
zethkur is dead

whatever lies you need to tell yourself to justify picking undead, xvurtnex

>he fell for meme servers

Alright that's it I give up

I'm going back to elysium

Kr- I mean Zeth'kur is too dead

atleast I like you dads :)

Crestfall in 8 months

nice fucking server holy shit

i thought that sounded like bullshit at first too, but why would the realmplayers dude lie?
it's interesting either way.
comon, you've been playing private servers for way too long and you know better. Never underestimate how far people will go for shit like that, private servers bring out the extreme weirdos.
Just look at these generals, or read stupid reddit, or browse any private server forum.

I thought the wod models would get you banned?

why would they?

I need some change after warlock and druid, any suggestions?

>yfw the shills were wrong all this time
>/ourguy/ pottu has been shitting on cheaters, hackers and their ilk ever since nostalrius
>since becoming lead game master the biggest exploiting faggots in NOPE were banned and any new complaints like this get dealt with immediately or disproved.

Mage and rogue.

night elves are the real niggers of Azeroth

hi im new, what does premade mean in this context

i tried googling but all i got were like prebuilt PCs and i'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about

Won't you get banned for using the wod models?

A premade is a raid group that gets together to do battle grounds. Since they're grouped together they tend to do well against random groups.

A group of 10+ people that join a bg together and coordinate through voice chat

When you make a raid group of 10-15 players with voice communications and good mix of dps + healers and que into a battleground together to wreck the random matchmade teams of solo players

Model editing or swapping is not allowed but it's really not detectable whatsoever (even on retail), unless you're using it to exploit and people can tell you're acting weird

It's an alliance thing
You wouldn't understand.

t. pottu

wew

horde on suicide watch

>blacklisted blueballing Alex

thanks for your answers! i was confused for a minute there, i understand now

bridge is cheat
me pick undead frost mage always

Why are you paying Shenna's rent?

t. alex

Lmao that was me. We werent even trolli g anyone, called the realm anathema so we wouldnt have to reconfigure addons and some dumbass accidentally uploaded

Is the server dead yet?

I hope no one was dumb enough to donate. Makes no sense to.

>play elysium for a bit
>finish up RFC and WC in a single morning as a troll priest
>feel accomplished but need a break
>load up live because reasons
>AoE slogfests through dungeons
>3-4 levels per dungeon
>head
>neck
>chest
>shoulders
>weapons
>trinkets
>rings
>legs
>cloak
>all BoA and leveling with me and only need to worry about bracer/boot/belt/gloves
>all of which normally comes from bags they throw at you from using the dungeon finder
>feel nothing
>alt f4
>load up elysium again
>hear the tell click even before im done loading
>invite for SFK
>feel at ease and warm feeling in my stomach

Alright what's a good pvp frost spec that you can still raid with?

warrior is fucking DOG SHIT in pvp holy fuck i feel like i'm playing with both arms tied behind my back

none.

that because their shit at hitting things

if you're alone yeah
if you have an hpally with you they're good

Find yourself a paladin healslut, become death destroyer of worlds.

Is Anathema still down?

>meanwhile MoH discord discusses the benefits of smoking weed through your butt

Awesome dude I need another person up my ass 24/7 just to not lose every single fight I'm in
Meanwhile a toddler can play frost mage and kill anyone with 0 issues sometimes multiple people at once

Desolace is a big zone...