pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

first for lucina a shit

Lissa a cute.

Xth for best lance user

Is this Ghast or some other FE ""e-celeb"" I'm unaware of? Did boxhead nigger run out of steam and now we have to shill somebody else?

This is my wife!

I love Azura

Azura is shit

Reposting this, still looking for feedback:

Ok /feg/ I need some advice.

I've been using a horse emblem team for a bit and I've come to this conclusion.

-Rein(5*): Destroys everything except green tomes and fliers.

-Cain(5*): deals with greens and non blue fliers.

-Gunter(4*): buffs and tanks lances.

-Eliwood(4*): sits back and does nothing. Redundant 2nd sword. Too crap to rush in the frontlines and actually use his cav buff. Only his res is decent to tank mages ocasionally.

I have a 5* neutral Elise who is very cute and lv40, and I've been thinking of merging Eliwood into her, giving her Ward cavalry which she can use whlie attacking from range. Her fire balm also buffs attack, and her owna ttack and speed are higher than Eli's.

What do you think? What A skill would be good? +HP? She's a bit lacking in that department. Also, would other skills be better than her own as far as attack/heal/special go?

Alternatively I could promote Eli to 5* but he doesnt seem to be worth it.

Do we know what the next banner is going to be or what units are coming?

Best skills for Ninian and Jaffar?

Here's a cute Nino

It was a dumbass phoneposter who accidentally put a picture of himself in his post.

hes some famous MLG streamer that picked up heroes

Was I friendbanned just for using an emulator

Some dumb phoneposter posted themselves.

Eliwood, Minvera, Selena, and Gordin for VS. Michalis.

I wonder why even put Gordin on it when he has the fucking Anti-Archer shield.

>tfw no bonus unit for next week's arena

given the nature of the map there will probably be plenty of other flying units

god dammit not again with the wrong images

Better cough up those feathers, big boy.

142 orbs
0 Shannas
0 Odins
3 Ninians

This game is fucking bullshit

I guess I'm rolling for my trapfu now then.

no

That's how I feel this week. Can barely break 2.2k.

How would one make the most out of galeforce? A brave weapon and good speed on who with what?

-HP/+SPD Gunter or -HP/+RES Camilla?

Lyndis or Lucina?

If you could only choose one or the other, of course. No memes or runarounds, just who would you pick? You don't even have to tell me why.

Is the normal brave spear for Effie worth it? Don't want to get this shitter hick to 5*

Triangle adept and spur attack.

You now have a mobile dancer that gives a good buffs, hits res and is good at fighting anything that isn't a green. Aka s better Azura imo

Roy nooooo

Doesn't that just happen when your list is full?

Lucina for unit.

Lyndis for Waifu.

Camilla a best!

Post your offense teams
This is my Defense team too because I'm still developing people.

So out of boredom and curiosity, I decided to see if there was anything Linde wouldn't be able to ORKO in this game in terms of raw stats (i.e. ignoring skills and weapon triangle) and a Nino-style setup in her favor.

The answer is no.

Base ATK for a +10 +ATK Linde: 42
Blarblade+: +13 (55)
Life and Death 3: +5 (60)
+4ATK/DEF/Speed/RES: +20 (80)
Spur ATK 3 on an adjacent unit: +4 (84)

You also hit 49 speed with all of this.

With Desperation 3, you get both hits in before the enemy can retaliate once, and you can activate it with hilarious ease via Ardent Sacrifice.

Let me underline how completely unstoppable Linde is now with a comparison.

A Julia from Fire Emblem 4 who got literally as much HP as possible (24 base +38 from level ups) and capped every other relevant stat would have 64 HP, 30 Speed, and 27 RES. After factoring in weight penalties, the Book of Naga would result in her having 38 speed and 47 RES.

Linde with Desperation 3 up would do 37 damage a hit and hit twice for 74 damage.

A unit with 64 HP, 47 RES, and 38 Speed would STILL get killed by Linde without being able to fire back (assuming both hits connect, which has to be done considering FEH has 100% accuracy).

I think literally the only way you can make something not die to full-power Linde is to either give it blue tomebreaker or triangle adept, and have it be green. And in the former case you still need to be extremely durable on the magic end to survive.

So while FE4 Julia dies without being able to attack back, a neutral-IV FEH Julia with Blue Tomebreaker (assuming no +3 RES passive or Naga) survives with 2 HP left and one-shots her to hell.

How do you even outdo Linde in terms of mage quality? How?

Severa is the best! She's also my wife!

why ask if theres a poll about it?
lyn won btw

If brave weapons work with wary fighter, does that mean that hector can run wary fighter for some dank counter attacks?

What's the best strategy for rolling Ninian, /feg/? I'm running out of free orbs to use.

Should I still do full summons or only go for blue orbs?

>3 ninians
>complaining
Fuck you

Cordelia with Darting Blow. It works, but still takes another turn to trigger unless you have a dancer.

sacrifice at least 3 goats

I didnt think my list was full already but it might be

Do you think they'll ever do crossovers? Imagine how much money they could make with a Zelda banner.

>seal def
For what purpose

Ilyana a cute! CUTE!

>he doesn't know
Anna is one of the units.

Ninian's garbage. I'd trade two for 3* Shanna and Odin.

wary fighter prevents both from doing follow up
you mean brash assault?

Stop trying to get her
If you dont want her anymore she will come, thats the rule of gacha

Please delet this picture of my daughter

For ebin double-teaming with Klein

>implying anyone promoted Anna past 2 stars

t. Azuracuck

Why are people running brave spear effie then.

I've been working a similar CavalMeme team with the following:
>Eldigan 5*
Main damage carry, I gave him Vantage 3 and Moonbow since he'll be in the heat of battle often
>Elise 5*
Fire-Balm is great for getting aggro, and I've added Hone Atk 3 on to her so she could constantly buff teammates. Probably gonna sack on HP +5 when I can since the only thing she lacks compared to most healers is decent HP
>Cain 5* We're on the same boat, don't know how I'm gonna boost him up though

For a forth horsee I was thinking Eliwood just because the anti-mage kit and boosts to other horsee can be helpful but I dunno, future GHB will give us much better mounted sword users.

most popular mobage

Heh

Or keep hoping for Ninian and Azura will show up to suprise you.

>be gonzales
>never get anything aside from +HP levels
>miss every single >60% hit I do
>get hit by every

Is Leo good? If not, are there any good mounted mages or bow knights coming in the future?

No it's for Linde.

Just like his dad.

My wife!

because she has nonexistent speed

>if you dislike Ninian you have to like Azura

Persecution complex.

Aww, Roy's such a good son.

Gunter or Rein for offensive cav buffs would fit you well, else blues will wreck you.

I think I'll give my 4* Donnel's +5 Hp to Elise myself.

Yeah but she can't follow up with wary fighter, like you just said, so using a brave weapon is just using a weapon with less MT for the same result.

Scared of falchions I take it?

no not really
and no there are no announced ones

Do not reply to drill

Thank you for reminding me that I can give Anna Life and Death, I'm going to make her a 5* next and I was unsure as to what A slot passive I'd give her.

Don't worry, soon Tethys will arrive to shut these hoes down.

>axes in fe6
you were asking for it.
>reset on unit death
You were begging for it.

>2 hinatas
>3* Corrin
>2 Gwendolyns
>a 4* Lissa
>rest was trash i dont even bother remembering

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

I JUST WANT THE GODDAMN HEALER AND MY FAVORITE FE7

YOU GODDAMN CUNTS

Tethys is an old hag. "Mature" dancers were a mistake. Stick to qts like Phina and Olivia.

Brave weapons' extra attack is separate from followup attack you can do via speed bonuses.

>getting best healer in the game
>being mad
Fuck off.

but she will charge w/e special you give her much faster

They have so many fucking characters to draw on as it is, and a system designed to make you never draw enough enough units/spend enough money. It would only dilute the brand appeal.

Now I can see them do similar, but it'd have to be another game entirely. Some wargame equivalent of smash bros would be keen, maybe.

Ran into someone in the arena with Linde, Nino, Azura, Lucina all at +10.
That's gotta be a hacker right?
I thought you fucks told me hackers were getting banned.

>Finally pulled a Nino to join the meme train.

>She's -spd.

If I didn't reset on unit loss I'd have lost rutger to an early 1% crit around chapter 5
Can't be letting that shit happen, I'd never beat chapter 8 like that

They can't have friends, currently that's that's the only downside to hacking iirc.

So Wary fighter would work with Armads, like I initially asked?

>Anna

Why?

Bump. Where are the cinnamon roll bros at?

What passive and special for sharena? :3

Tethys is young and healthy she's just mature because she had to raise Ewan on her own.

Lukas looks great

Makes sense. Got jack from the Family Bonds banner and then I ended up getting Ephraim from this one.

That wouldn't be so bad. I've been hoping for Azura and Caeda since day 1 but never actively rolled for them.

Post Camilla's with good skill inherits.
I just got a +spd - res one.

I'm thinking my +atk -hp eirika could use Triangle Inept

what do you think?

Why not? Throws the newbies and the odd original character user a bone.

Wouldn't loli Tiki with the ranged counter breath and swordbreaker be ultra fucking broken?

Should I use Lucina with Aether+Brave sword or Falchion+Moonbow? Mine/s +spd,-res.

Promote Eliwood, he's gets good when he has access to Durandal

Why are they including continued story in Xenologues and non-canon battles in Paralogues?
And why don't they just add more main story chapters? Clearly they have more story to tell.