Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

First for King of Fighters!

theres netplay on Dolphin.

FUCK OFF WITH ROCK YOU FUCKING SHITTERS OH MY FUCKING GOD

>street fighter 5 as your favorite

I can understand playing it because it's a new experience but your favorite?

delete vega

its a nice game

BISCUITS HOPS ON COMMENTARY. ART NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS ASS, SKULLGIRLS IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" ARTURO SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BISCUITS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO MONSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DIVE KICK TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS ARTS HAND HOVERS OVER THE MIXER. "YO ART, WHENS BLAZGREEN?" ART NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BISCUITS' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY E-SPORTS "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN NECK FROM SHERRY ?" BISCUITS ASKS THE STREAM. ART KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BISCUITS BLOWING IT UP". ART MUTES BISCUITS MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT NECK AND TONSILS
ARTURO BEGINS THE STREAM, A BLACK SCREEN AND THE CRISP SIZZLING SOUND OF HIS VAPORIZER GREET THE UNSUSPECTING AUDIENCE. "WHAT'S GOOD STREAM, UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA." SMOKE BEGINS CLEARING FROM THE PORTABLE HOOKAH AND NYCFURBY'S VISAGE NOW APPEARS ONSCREEN. UNBLOCKABLE 60 SECOND ADS HIT THE VIEWERS IN WAVES. "YO MAX CPM UGH-HA UGH-HA." "YO I'M GONNA GO GRAB SOMETHING FROM THE STORE, I'LL PLAY SOME VIDEOS WHILE YOU WAIT." ARCHIVED FIGHTING GAME FOOTAGE OVERTAKES THE STREAM, SHOUTOUTS TO GODLIKE GAMING FOR THE MUSIC. "LEE CHUNG SHOULD BE HERE LATER." UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA

Vega is super fair in jive.
Why delete?

That's a cute girl (male)

I got some inside information that Kazuma Kiryu and 2B are the Tekken guest characters. Don't tell anyone else.

>delete one of the most iconic designs in the genre
yeah we need more amazing fan favorites like Alex and Q instead.

Preorderken

>Kiryu on Tekken
That would certainly make me consider buying it, even though I despise Tekken.

>j.lk with fucked up hitbox
>command grab oki
>fba memes in a game where fireballs are ass
>gorilla buttons
>fair
lol, i love how a character who made evo top 8 and was doing good is considered weak

>Kiryu in Tekken
I AM FUCKING SOLD

game is just that balanced.

If only. If only.

Put in Shin Vega just to piss this clown off tbdesu

Is this a real tweet lmao

>vega will never get a skin that emphasizes his ninja assassin side
it will be gay dancers and bullfighters until the end of time

How Italians are shit at fighting games

Learn to model/texture and collaborate with someone to make a mod.

They rely on their lag shit too much and never bother to learn to play properly.

>have to learn to KDB and wavedash
>have to learn how to get EWGF on demand
>have to learn PEWGF
>have to learn to get EWGF/DEWGF from wavedash consistently

reeee

laggy jump ins

nice lie
its clearly gonna be Goro or Ryuji

Is Skullgirls worth it, and is the answer the same without the second encore DLC?

I found it at two dollars and eight respectively

Vega should get a male stripper outfit

i hope the guess character in tekken isn't from capcom but maybe some naruto/tales/soul calibur character

Thoughts?

>playing mishimas

>not playing mishimas

Yes it's a very nice game but maybe too hectic for you.
The technical stuff is all state of the art though. GGPO netcode, multigame lobbies and ping shown in real numbers instead of bars.
2nd encore dlc is all dlc charactersand colours with additional real combo trials and arcade mode.

>playing mishimas
>not playing mishimas
>when you could instead be playing Miguel

My nigga from another nigger

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

I would be happy with best Tales of in Tekken 7 but it will not happen. It will most likely be some lame cross promotional shit that does not care for how tekken plays like akuma.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

That's quite the outfit Shin Hisako

buy my game

I'm going to main Momshima!

nah theres capos

neat

I don't like the game, but it's worth it. It's well made and only $8 for everything.

Why does Bedman wear a leather jacket?

>(Winpose 2): Vanessa crosses her arms and lowers her head with a sigh,
only to give a smirk and say, "Shirafunara makenai te ta deshou!" = "I
can beat anyone if I'm not drunk!" ('02)

cute

all the low tiers in jojos are effortless to learn and destroys nubs

pick mariah and frustrate everyone with her projectiles because they dont know how to remove her wires and traps or how turning on stand nullifies all chip damage forcing her to work hard. 5C is a good normal to poke and cancel into S/trap or confirm into super.

pick rubber soul and be annoying with jump A cancel into S and poking with 6S. anti air with 4S or counter. tick throw a lot if you can because it does silly damage and builds meter.

i really missed this pasta. thanks, user.

Third fucking Urien player in a row rage quit on me. Shame.

>ranked

What do you listen to while playing video games?

Also is the singleplayer entertaining?

is this silver tier or what?
I havent had a ragequitter since they added punishments.

super gold

podcasts in non-fighting games
music in fighting games
nothing against good opponents in fighting games

>have to learn pewgf

literally incorrect.

The game's music

Don't play Bitter Shitstink.

i listen to my tinnitus and ask myself if listening to rage against the machine on max sound in my formative years was worth it

What kind of music?
How can I be as intelligent and witty as you Brick? How do you do it?

Sure tell Harada to get that Switch version out with Captain Falcon as a guest character.

Ok. But can I play Killer Instinct?

faggot-ass op image

Are you able to play as her?

Fuck off

f-folk mostly, didnt know this was gonna be this specific

i do if i want to style on niggas off a CH df+2

chaos code's online is better than i thought it would be desu

I meant fighting games woops!

don't tell me you listen to weird ass german goth folk

Yes the arcade modes have nice storylines. The DLC characters shake the formular up and better in general. Also a good turial with trials.

hey db
can you ask what broski thinks of strawberries

Fuck Off

Yes

tfw didn't play a single online game yet because nobody on my steam list bought it

Delay netcode is ok if it is not by capcom, nrs, french bread and tasofro.

For free?

i dont listen to german bands

i dont know what db means but sure

he's not responding

Get into that discord shit

the discord is pretty active

Post spirit ball setups

he says good if they're in season, shit outside of it

i hope this helps

r8 my shadowlord team

is that black british commentator the best commentator? i think so

Melty's netcode was ok. The steam version and uniel's netcode were made by ASW.

How do I get the money needed to buy a stick?

dietbroski

Also does anybody know what the first option does? Does it make the shadows spread quicker?

go sell your boipucci

Complete Amazon surveys for 1 month straight

thats a lot less mean compared to what i found on urban dictionary

hajime no ippo fighting game when?

that one user made enough money to get a stick that way right.

i would suggest buying a pad, but honestly if you play like and hour everyday minimum you will need to have multiples ready and that can get expensive

Sell blood a few times or get a job, you bum!

Joe > Ippo

Pretty sure you have to fight more opponents first before you get to the mimic and they get the surprise attack buff instead of you.

>being a wage-slave unironically

So far I've always had some aversion to using discord and although I've gotten invites to several to me it just seems really bothersome to be on some forum like that asking for games and talking, I dunno

Might have to go for that option at some point anyway because I do want to at least try it out online