Golden Worlds Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y

Touring the Tempest
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVzG6L5px8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=318QozVlibY

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real thread is here retard
Congrats for starting general wars because you autists dont make a general till the 10th page

Help me guys, Ultra settings that go from 35 to 60 fps or Medium-Low settings at stable 60fps?

Fuck off. Some newfag fucked it up.

Post address, I'll buy you a new pc

fuck off with this joke of an OP

Ok i am making the next thread 50 posts early and without all that useless OP crap next timea if you want thread wars

Support proper OPs!

Fuck off you newfag shitter. Go back to /v/ if you don't like proper OPs.

first for a good waifu thread

get lost newfag

You started this war, dont blame me if you are mad the general gonna get deleted because of 2-3 different generals up at the same time ;^)

Try these settings, some other user posted them earlier and they are working pretty well for me.

Your fucking 'general' isn't even searchable in the catalog. Go away.

what war, are you fucking 12? your OP is shit, dont make one if you dont know how to do it.

How does MEA run for all of you anons? What're your specs and settings?

Pretty well for me, I am using a mix of high and ultra. Set the vsync from the nvidia control panel instead of the game client. Getting 50ish on average at 1080 with an i7 4790k + 970.

Thanks, do you have Lighting on High too?

I ll make multiple new mass effect threads until it is deleted since you are too autistic to use the currently active thread

Yep. The only things on ultra are the ones listed in that post. The rest is on high save for post-processing. You can test it out yourself and see if it's worth it.

Anyone wanna come help finish a mosaic?

have fun autismus maximus

Go ahead you fucking piss baby. Save us all the trouble and get yourself banned.

New, migrate

You can't just post shit OPs like that, it's not proper.

Good job dumbfuck, you still managed to fuck up the OP.

/ourguy/ isn't impressed by the game, /meg/

youtube.com/watch?v=6MEKM2amQ2E

It runs pretty decent for me as well on an i5-6500 and 6gb 1060. I can get above 60 at 1080p with aa turned off. Though I had to turn down postprocessing and vsync off.

Which packs should I be buying?

He really is fully redpilled

>being this assblasted that people dont like your shit OP that you fall into an autistic ragefit
fuck off back to kekkit

thank you based janitors.

Get the fuck out of here you normie shit.

Those nu-/meg/ cretins will be the end of me.

he's a little late to the party on this. he probably only went to /v/ to collect the gifs. we've had better webms here.

Don't even know how that shit was allowed to persist for 100+ replies. Shamefur dispray.

I hate the guy but I won't deny he is a huge influence

This game is looking more and more like it's dead on arrival, I don't think the game is bad enough to be the new Colonial Marines but you can't say they weren't asking for it

I honestly don't think you can get much worse press than that. Biggest youtuber making fun of your game and saying how shit it will be.

How do you cancel a preorder on Origin? Do you have to wait for them to charge you then request a refund?

This is a good point, I can't remember a major game that's gotten shit on this hard in the run up to its release. I hope Bethesda is watching, they're the next worst offenders as far as janky shit getting apologized away by reviewers.

I am just too old to watch him. I am sure he has good content, but not for my agespan.

>they're the next worst offenders as far as janky shit getting apologized away by reviewers.

I dunno man, reviews have literally said "And it wouldn't be a Bethesda game without some great bugs" I'm pretty sure Bethesda is the number one offender in that regard.

Best decision I've made in a long time, I suppose I should thank Bioware and EA for allowing you the 10 hour trial so you can really see how shit the game is.

I thought they cleaned up their animations a bit with Fallout 4 even if the rest of the game was dogshit. I just wonder if now that everyone and their mother is doing open world games they'll finally get the review scores they deserve.

>Getting Super Deluxe in the first place
Why

yeah, why? Even if you like the MP enough to want the 20 weeks of booster packs, wouldn't that just shorten your enjoyment of it by giving you all the collectible shit faster?

>being this much of a filthy biodrone
why do you even post this here?

His stuff has actually been more "mature" lately. Doesn't pander to kids as much anymore.

Couldn't stand him either, but after the whole nazi-thing I looked to see what the big deal was and he seems to have improved a lot

Fallout 4 already got quite a bit of criticism for it. Only has an 84 on Metacritic, which is pretty low for a Bethesda title. Their next title it won't be forgiven anymore I feel

>Pewdiepie shitting on your game a few days before launch

F

Would you fuck a Kett?

Because I incorrectly assumed that even if the game wouldn't be anywhere near the quality of things like W3 it would still sate the space exploration urge.

However they've cut so many corners everywhere in terms of design, animation, characters and dialogue etc. I'm usually pretty forgiving to games, more so than I should be, this time however it was too much. Spent about 8 hours in the MP and it's incredibly boring and not really an improvement over the ME3 one at all.

>refunding a game
>drone
I don't think you know what that word means friendo

>he seems to have improved a lot
maybe, but I still cant watch full 2 minutes of his video. he needs to get to the point faster, this whole youtube special effects shit just wastes my time.

bioware fucked

1/2

Scott groaned as he rose from his bed. His back was sore, his legs hurt. All those weird animations were taking heir toll.
He swung his legs over the edge of the bed, feeling the texture of the covers clipping into his thigh-muscles, ghosting over his blood vessels and temporarily stopping blood flow to his lower legs.
"Morning Ryder." Cora moaned from her side of the bed, tenting the sheets with her enormous she-cock.
"Go away.." The pathfinder said "I'm tired, I can't take it anymore."
She giggled, biting her lip. "Scan my cock Scott, scan it good." Her demand elicited a small spark of defiance within him. "Go away Cora, I'm gonna romance Vetra, she's qt and doesn't have a cock."
The former huntress, current pervert, threw her sweaty-precummy-musky ball-bra at the back of his head, leaving a wet stain on his scalp. The garment clung to his air and scott's eyes temporarily clipped through his eyesockets to look at the offending object.
"It's worth 20 research points, you can afford to get that rifle you wanted, just scan it."

Sam's voice came from nowhere and everywhere in his head. "She's right Ryder, the ball-bra contains valuable intel."

"Shut up SAM, i saw a guy with the same rifle in the hold yesterday, what's stopping me from taking it from him? These points are bullshit."

"That's not how it works Scott." SAM corrected. "Scan her cock and underwear, otherwise you'll fail the mission."

"What mission!"

"There's deadly energy cloud residue in here." SAM intoned. "Scanner range has been compromised, you must use your hands Ryder."

"Yeah Scott, use your hands.." Cora mewled and chuckled as she batted her enormous Corahood from hand to hand like a throbbing metronome. The motion threw sticky strands of pre all over his bed and back.

"Use your hands Scott, it's the only way."

"No! I want to mine minerals and fuck Vetra!"

This is how videogames work

Big reviewers and youtubers go easy on big games so they don't lose the benefits that allow them to keep the top spots and anger fans

But of course people aren't blind and notice all the bullshit going on in the industry, so a sacrificial lamb is chosen to show they can be angry too. If everyone shits on it at once publishers can't do anything and it'll stop having a fanbase to offend

This time it's Andromeda, when all you need are some gifs that are posted everywhere to make your case it's too easy to pass up

>SUPER DELUXE
>Paying money for Extra Booster packs
You didn't answer my question.

Yeah they were a bit better than past games in FO4, but so was Skyrim and it wasn't exactly modern in that department either.

you blindly preordered the super deluxe edition after the whole ME3 debacle, you are a fucking biodrone nigger.

Why does Andromeda look so shitty?

2/2
"That's not an option Scott. You must scan Coras Corock, it's the only way."
Scott shuddered.
Sara entered, grimacing as if in pain for a moment as she trodded into the room. "Hey bro." She said, her lips elongating into her trademark dead smile. She sat down and started typing on her omnitool. Her fingers were half a meter from the virtual keyboard, her eyes looked straight forward into oblivion, she didn't hit a single key.
"Go away Sara. I'm naked." Her head turned 720 degrees, spinning around on her neck before settling on his molested body, staring with dead eyes as cora drew lewd figures on his back with her dripping cock. "Cora is naked too." She said and smiled like an autist. "Yeah I know." Cora replied and grinned. "Why are your eyes so dead?"
"My makers made a mistake.Her eyes spun in their sockets, her mouth moved just a little longer than necessary to say what she needed. "My makers make lots of mistakes."
Cora rolled her eyes. "I'd fuck your sis too if she wasn't so stupid."
Scott turned to his sister. "m-me too."

SAM spoke up once more. "Sara doesn't have a cock, you like cock ryder-"

"No i don't!"

"Ryder, you must scan Cora's cock, your father would have wanted you to."

"No!" "Scan her huge musky balls too ryder, you must scan them. For points, you're the pathfinder."

"I know!"
His eyes began to grow moist, nobody noticed, partly because Cora's musk tended to have that effect, and because the moistness graphic rendered on the wrong side of his eyeball. He clipped through the bed in frustration. "I don't want to! I'm getting up and taking a shower, I want Cora and Sara out of here when I come back."

"You don't have enough viability points to operate the shower." SAM explained.

You made the right decision user.

i hate when you walk and some squad mate start talking and then sam just over talks because some gay minerals could be near. totally immersion breaking and you cant hear it again.

Because I enjoyed the ME3 MP and they promised more of the same but improved formula. And the extra packs helps to get you started so you don't have to run around with boring, garbage weapons. Pretty self explanatory.

If it was blindly I wouldn't have refunded it you stupid shit. Take your hateboner elsewhere.

Pewdiepie lost all his support and benefits already cause he was branded a nazi. He really doesn't give a shit, which is probably why he feels free to voice his actual opinion and shit on Andromeda

>literally biodrone the post
kys my man

Predict metacritic scores anons! I'll go first:

the chatter from SAM is way overdone. And the vehicle mining fucking sucks.

>cyclone rifle
>50 round cap
>wind-up time
>shotgun-tier spread
WHO EVEN DESIGNED THIS THING?

I guess this means Elcor and Vorcha, possibly Raloi.

>literally I have severe autism the post
After you, my man

Omg, whoever wrote this needs to write more.

It means dlc...

I'd say probably Elcor and Volus. I doubt we'll see Vorcha and Raloi ever again.

What should I write do you think?
I'm glad you like it.

>implying it isnt you who is the autistic sperglord

why vorcha? they never been up to no good and every council member neglects them.

I think 80-84 is more likely, but 79 would be a giant shitstorm.

I thought missing Turian Ark meant DLC
And Cut Salarian Squadmate

Although Vorcha serve no purpose, they could survive in parts of the Ark no other species can.

>actually getting super deluxe

dude wtf, it's like 30 more dollars for some multiplayer bullshit. Damn right you should have refunded, only an idiot would buy that version.

>Over 50,000,000 subs and millions of views on each video

Yeah hes sure dead

I think the 4 arks are all in the game in some shape. They all show up in the quest entry in the journal anyway.

I'm not saying he's dead. He lost his sponsors and Disney and youtube dropped his stuff.

I had heard that the team learned a lot from ME3 especially in how they handled side-quests, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they implemented whatever it was they learned.

Make a continuation. Pretty good so far. Will Scott ever take a shower, will Sara ever not try to steal his credit card to order lego online?

>we got this

does anyone have a hard count on how many times Ryder says this in the EA access trial?

Asari isn't an achievement like the others, so looks like the initiative lost it's supply of comfort women

I thought that the Turian ark being missing was a plot point that you'll work through in the game since turians were one of the three main species to have their own arks.

Real thread

Fuck off, cunt.

>Because I enjoyed the ME3 MP and they promised more of the same but improved formula. And the extra packs helps to get you started so you don't have to run around with boring, garbage weapons. Pretty self explanatory.

You'll get all that shit anyways, just stupid to pay extra for it.

there are achievements for the salarian and asari arks. It says rescue the asari ark and liberate the salarian ark. I know they mentioned in the game informer reveal that you had a long quest chain involving escape pods from the asari ark, didn't see any of those in the preview area though. Turian ark is either tied to some bigger story event or just completely blown apart.

Thanks.

Here's a screenie in case anyone wants to save it.

Or Asari are guaranteed safe and the others are side quests/Virmire decision

Hope the former because losing an ark would suck and another big decision where both results are equally bad isn't dramatic just annoying

Turian Ark (named Natanus) wasnt mentioned in Achievements like Asari and Salarian Arks were so I don't know.

5th Ark and whatever problems it runs into does scream DLC so maybe that 7th Salarian Squadmate and MP Maps/Characters will be all this game gets, if that.

Game desperately needs Patching more than it needs DLC and with the negative reaction so far I don't think it will recieve either.

Oh swap Asari for Turian then

top class, user

If Destiny can keep going and be profitable, I don't doubt that this can't either. It'll sell on name alone. It won't be the success they hope for certainly, but it'll move enough to turn profit I'm certain.

I love that BioWare claims to be progressive and all that, then make their first black human squadmate a cheater with a dad that turns his crashed ship party into a jungle rape society, and the one in MEA is a total moron that goes into retard rage and dumps mags into corpses out of anger, and who's first priority upon boarding your ship is putting in a nasty, ratty couch so he can sit while watching TV and drinking beer. Actually making a point of the beer in several dialogues. Just amazing.

That's what those MP booster packs are for. Keep the money coming in while they work on other shit.