hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously

>n'zoth resurrects six plantbros
>they all die and leave seeds
>your hand is full of minions and you can't play 4 cards

Stay Comfy Plantbro

Dead game
Throw it in the skip with Starcraft, Diablo 3 and HotS

Stay Comfy Plantbro

BEST PIRATE WARRIOR CARD

>HotS

BRUH

these were actually the best cards revealed to date in terms of stats and effects, maybe except the priest one

Post all the new cards, since I dont watch that shit stream

>eating a 1/1 to give a minion 1/1
>missing out on possibly pirate synergy
is this really beneficial? what's the point?

I was expecting disappointment and got it

bait, 2 of those cards are rotating and only 1 (which is rotating) is a card capable of contesting early game boards well and was part of the curvestone garbage priest archetype which I mentioned in my first post

to say that priest has early game when they have cleric, and powerword shield is just fucking stupid

>hunter plays dred
>i play emperor cobra

lmao gg easy lemons cunt

Check the previous thread.

on 9 wins atm, furthest i've gone is 5 before this :)

PIRATE WARRIOR ON SUICIDE WATCH

CONTROL META HERE WE COME

To play around small removal

area dmg, trades, mind control tech

>Hunter plays dred
>I play any commonly used removal

Oh wow

pirate shitters trying to get cancer at all costs

Keep going bro you can do this

>putting a garbage card in your deck to tech a legendary for a class that's never played

>We could balance our game
>Or introduce new cards you have to shill out on so you can't get buttfucked by clearly overpowered decks we're not nerfing

I mean if the threat of dred causes you to use a bad card just to maybe counter if I would say the hunter has already won

will dredd save hunter? or even work at all?

reminder that poor anduin has been viable the least amount of time out of all the classes by an enormous margin and this expansion will change nothing

that's it, final poof that the card designers have no idea what they're doing

what if they made the legendaries shit on purpose so its easier to get working decks when all the strongs cards are common and rare?

Stay Comfy Plantbro
It would be 5 because of nzoth himself therefore always leaving 1 space for minions. Still that aspect would suck.

As far as how difficult it is to 4 cards, any regular shadowstep combo is 3 already. So if they have another spell or two that goes back to hand on death i could see it being a thing.

b-but he gets a 2/6 with taunt that will fuel his 5 mana 8/8 that gives him 40 health!

>Tech in a shit card to counter a legendary
>They just play Highmanes and smorc your face

the earlier you try it the better luck you'll have to anally annihilate someone into the next millennium.

yes, i am THAT GUY who plays blood knight, hungry crab, etc.

>Can I copy your homework?

>Yeah but change a bit to make it not so obvious

You're mah man nip nip

t. team 5

>Dies to blastcrystal
>Dies to death
>Dies to mulch
>Hunter can't get to turn 7 against pirate warrior
>Hex
>Polymorth

Gee, I wonder

you mean a 2 attack 4 mana creature with a board presence requiring deathrattle isnt going to be good in the class without early minions? what makes you say that?

@171311624
>Shadowverse invented this mechanic
You're not even getting a (You) from me.

Mulch is cycling out

seeds are not minions

>Need to save 2000 dust for a golden and legit "Explore Un'goro"
I'm not ready for a second renounce darkness grind yet

>Mulch is from TGT
What the fuck, I thought it was from Old Gods. Where has time gone?

Don't bother, its literally not worth it

You are paying two mana to make all cards in your deck cost 1 more mana. The Gadgetzan Auctioneer synergy isn't even that good since Explore Ungoro doesn't change cards in your hand

This would be alright for new players who just started and want to play with the new cards but its a e p i c for some reason

I just realized how fucking broken Elise actually is compared to old cards. Power creep is real, isn't it?

yeah but they are going to use those on highmane

>nobody complaining yet about how massively overpowered the new elise is

too busy discussing crabs that will never see play

Lost :(

but the plants are minions, and each time you turn the seed back into the plant and the plant dies should be another unique minion for n'zoth to summon
and when those all die they turn back into seeds

>elise is op
>does nothing vs aggro
>does nothing vs jade

compared to the old one it's a huge improvement. And as meme as it is, explore un'goro is gonna be a good replacement for old elise if control warrior is a thing;

>overpowered
RNG can't be overpowered, it's balanced :^) ,t- BBrode

What is it even going to do, it's weaker than the old elise.

dr. boom also doesn't see play in wild anymore.

do they still take up board space? if so im assuming that
1 seed activated several times
Nzoth to spawn 5 more of the minion
nzoth dies
therefore one space left

hots1 or hots2?

Im gonna make a control Lakkari sacrifice deck and you cant stop me

>Nzoth summons up to 6 minions
>Max amount of minions is 7
>Have 7 seeds
>Seeds are not minions
>Play Nzoth
>Have Nzoth, 6 minions and 7 seeds
shaw optic

Those are amulets, and amulets take spaces. They just copied Shadowverse straight up. If they make the amulets not taking up space I can at least say that they came out with some good original idea.

zoo was already control

Aggro will die for a completely different reason.

Everyone will want the free pack each game off elise. To get it games need to not be short so you can draw and use it in time.

People will bm and stall just so they can play elise

make that 'enemy pirate'
hire me blizzard

Lakkari is fine and pretty good actually. People don't know that the Summoning Portal actually gives you '2' Imps every turn. Most quest decks will probably be based around the following.

>A bunch of low mana cards to activate your quest
>A bunch of high mana greedy cards to take advantage of your quests reward

its a vanilla 5/5 with a golden monkey that instead gives 5 random ass cards which you have no control over. Its awful against aggressive decks and is weak against midrange and even in control matchups (if they even exist this expansion) it 1) requires you to have hand space 2) gives you zero control over what you get and the average powerlevel of cards seems to be extremely low

also keep in mind that the math on the card is the same as old elise. statistically the sealed pack is going to be in your bottom 2 cards meaning that it will often be an overstatted 5/5 in 90% of games.

Just another example of a neat interesting control card that will turn out to be mediocre because blizzard only cares about the first 5 turns of the game. see: every expansion barring league of explorers

shit bait you cocksucker

>people will want to have fun more than win
You and I have not been playing the same game at all

>3/5 for 3 mana is worth a huge downside
>When 3/4 3 mana exist with upsides

Holy shit 1 stat wont kill you blizzard at least give them something worthwhile for the downside.

It happens to every statline including 2/3 2 mana with argent watcher and is just a waste of card space when they do it since they're never played.

thanks HS for your awful RNG cards, it really raised my mood after dragon legos, your SV neighbor

I would play it because it's fun.
Also it replaces auctioneer as well.

>2000 dust are worth 50€
Kill me already

Im just going to point out that it doesnt actually open the pack for your collection, it just puts them into your deck for that game

cant wait for hearthstone "pros" do their card videos and get everything wrong like they do in every fucking expansion/adventure

Because people in wild are playing for fun, not to climb the ladder

never mind then.

No. People play to climb the ladder and they do it with the same decks as in standard.

Kibler called out msog almost perfectly barring the fact that he thought hunter would be at least tier 2 and that priest would be a solid tier 1

hes just about the only person to point out how awful stb would be for the game

>1 card less to draw for
>pack is rigged to have more chance of legendary anda guaranteed epic
>doesn't squander all your removal
>add more value instead of recycling your starting value
why would it be? Ofc HS devs are known to be incosistent as fuck but the current rules say only 7 minions.

t. Kibler

>Have 7 seeds
>Seeds are not minions
I don't get what you're trying to say. If you play one plantbro and he dies 5 times, then on your turn 10, if all you have on the board is 1 plant or 1 seed, then N'zoth would summon live plantbros to fill out the board. So you'd have N'zoth, the plantbros N'zoth summoned, and then the one plantbro or seed that was already there. The seed does disappear and is replaced by the plant when you play 4 cards to activate it, right?

the beautiful thing about card reviews is that theres so many factors that determine a meta that predicting how useful most cards will be is about as accurate as telling time with a broken clock

>Play for fun
>Most wild decks are just pirate and jade drood with wild cards

>Then the one card they all thought was shit/average turns out to be gamebreaking

every new expansion always brings out the biggest retards

there is no point, just /hsg/bearers complaining about nothing again

people still play to climb the ladder past rank 5 and rank 5 is like:

70% pirates, aggro shamans, renolocks, reno mages
20% of secret paladin, control warrior, dragon/control priest, freeze mage, and miracle rogue
10% other

Its very similar to standard

Literally how can someone this retarded exist

i feel a bit happier too thanks /hsg/

>When the "pros" said Dr Boom is shit and Troggzor will be in every deck because it's broken OP

the new board design is GORGEOUS

to win the mirror

i though you were talking about a board full of plants getting wiped and having a board full of seed, carry one

>open elise pack
>account get charged

Because it's bad? The reason old elise was even played was to make use of all the dead cards control decks have at the end of the game with high value legendary ones

This one is just some cablist tome with worse odds of getting anything good. Not even counting it's not instant but takes up a slot in your deck till drawn

>5 cards is worse odds of getting something good compared to 3 cards

doubt

Yeah, I'm talking about the future #1 Reddit post where someone has 6 seeds on the board and a hand full of minions. So wacky!

The odds are rigged for a guaranteed lego.

doesn't matter what it's rigged for, there are shit cards of every rarity

I didnt have the time to watch the stream, so unable to clarify shit like that. it would have easily made sense why the prices increased if they forced everyone to get a legendary that gave free packs. Then it would give them an excuse to increase the dust cost of everything as well

>Cabalist's Tome picks 3 cards out of a pool of like 50 cards
>Elise picks 5 cards out of a pool of around 130 cards.
The 5/5 body is ok but the odds of getting anything out of it are slim when over half the expansion is going to be pack filler and epics are usually really specific tech cards.

can't wait for the cringey trump and his "hurr durr i review myself reviewing cards"

we are all preordering now, right?

can't preorder shadowverse expansion for some reason desu