So, which cars are honest to god chick magnets...

So, which cars are honest to god chick magnets? Like they would instantly prompt women to ask you to ride them around in them?

Post if you have experience of course. Also, post where you are from, the results are guaranteed to be different from continent to continent.
>inb4 super exotics and fake youtube videos
If you did your research you'd know that cars like lambos being pussy magnets is just a myth as confirmed by many owners and reports online, and all those prank videos are fake.

Which car will make women come up to you and ask you to give them a ride? I don't want dick magnets. Post if you have experience and share your wisdom with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 ferraris instead
Won't work either.

In all honesty, Mustangs, Jeeps, Mercedes, and BMWs. This is 100% in California

anything that looks expensive you loser

if youre so desperate get a motorcycle

Aren't those insanely common though?

In Europe BMWs, Mercedes, even Audis are so common it's disgusting

do you think women give a fuck about some obscure speshul snowflake they never heard of

most women have the depth of a puddle so what they recognize will be what catches their eye

Any sports car or offroad vehicle that an attractive man is driving. You could have a kickass car but if you're a fedoralord women still won't be interested.

The women are common, plebian

S-class.

Isn't the S-class too common though
It may be different in the US but Bimmers and Mercedes don't work here because they are too common.

All I can think of when people suggest BMW is this, would this unironically prompt bitches to ask for a ride or at least be more attracted to the driver?

Too bad it's so expensive

BMW, Mercedes, and Audis are all very common in the US.

They do tend to give off the "I have money" vibe though, which is something that is attractive girls. They don't care and won't know if it's a base model from 10 years ago you found on craigslist or a brand new 2017 model. They just see the BMW/Audi/Mercedes logo and that's it.

Range rovers honestly.

This

Anything;
>complete
>no body damage
>good paint with intact clear coat
>full interior
>undamaged trim and carpet
>!!!CLEAN!!!
This is the exhaustive, unabridged list of what women look for in a man's car. Anything else is superfluous and will only attract men.

A dick magnet would be an r32. You can't go wrong with a Land/Range Rover. However if money is an issue you do not want one of those. They're overpriced as fuck and require lots of maintenance

Buying a 90s Beemer is the exemplification of this. If it's intact with the paint in good shape, most American women (and some idiot men) will assume that it HAS to be a high end super expensive model just by the looks.

A big black truck never fails in North America. I'm sure the sight of the freedom hauler in Europe would drop panties too.

I drive an exotic, and a large percentage of the women who see it have no idea what it is.
Even if they do, a lot of them just look at me like I'm an asshole.
Back when I bought it, someone told me "You're going to pay for all the douchebags who drive these".
I'm afraid they were right.

>most American women (and some idiot men) will assume that it HAS to be a high end super expensive model just by the looks
But the point of this thread is that by itself that will not make women attracted to the car. They are far more likely to go for the guy in the Jaguar than the Pagani.

Incidentally, is the Jag a good car in that sense?

Jags are old people cars here.

Jeep

literally this, old jeep wrangler

>thinking that all women like the same thing
This is why you don't get laid, OP. Maybe stop trying to get dating advice from reddit and Veeky Forums?

A miata.
Once you get her in, she's never getting out of your dick.
Insecure faggots will call you out, though.

1. be attractive
2. have a motorcycle

don't forget step 1.

>BMW
>California
100% truth
BMW is the choice of supreme gentleman womanizers everywhere.

Nothing really. Cars are dick magnets.

Expensive sports cars mostly attract men who want to ask you questions about the expensive sports car and take pictures of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rArpyMXT2ew