/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/g8OD1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls concede

OUR TIME IS HERE DRAGONBROS

HEAR

I really don't want to deal with ouroboros.
Please turn him back.

Will someone host a tournament tonight?

>you lived long enough to see dragon uncucked.

Is this real life

Play Havencraft.

I TOLD YOU THAT /SVG/ WAS WRONG

thank you jurius

No, Discord. Stay away with your shit tournament.

>Dragon gets 2 mediocre to decent legos
>Dragonbros party like they got their own Albert

What happened?

>all new dragon cards are really good for T2
Is dragon saved?

INFINITE DEMONIC STRIKE BABY

My oc card isnt needed anymore!
Whitch craft should I recreate it for now?
Hear!

>tfw eyes actually got watery because of the excitement
They did it guys Dragon is finally playable

Daily reminder that:

>as long as morde exists, Shadowfags can't complain about anything.

>as long as ramp exists, Dragonfags can't complain about anything

>as long as ... bloodfags are subhumans anyway so they can't complain about anything

do I look a discord faggot to you

Stop this meme. It isn't good.

Not until I can play as a cute moon bunny.

Would this work?

Ouroboros cost 1 less for each time Ouroboros has been cast this game.

Ouroboros not so shit anymore

>mfw ouroboros was actually good

Still shit, it needs storm or rush.

Not every class can be sword user

What are you fucking talking about? It's garbage. It's Mordecai that has to be played from hand every turn. Do you not understand how terrible that would be? No one would run Mordecai if killing him actually made the enemy sink their entire mana pool every turn to bring him back. And no, 8 mana is not worth a fucking demonic strike.

Vampy does, batlord.

Lmao 2carrot

Ouroboros is already plenty strong, its cost is justified.

Just evolve Zell niichan.

>infinite healing angel + demonic strike on an 8/4 carrot
Ayy lmao

>haven

Lef or rite?

You forget dragon can ramp?

Run odin.

Why the fuck did cygames do that
Toying with my emotions like that
Is this some sort of new marketing strategy?

Would Eris with a bunny suit be good too?

UNGA

>Bane, random enemy, random destruction, board dmg, board destruction, simply hit him in the face.
It's like you've never tried to meme with haven target immunes

Dread dragon already wasn't enough, 3 is less than that and there's much more healing to make the burn irrelevant

Post that Ouroboros

>there are people saying that the fusion of Carrot with Temptress Vampire in the Ramp class isn't good
You'll be crying about Ouroboros in one month, just wait for it.

Ramp doesn't make a card good. That's why dragon runs so many neutrals.

@171321378
link
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

no lion spirit feelsbadman.

>storm
Turn 7 13 damage to face
Hm, seems fair

They where testing us.
Only true dragonbros stayed and had hope.

This.
At least it's 3.5/5 card now. Giving it storm or rush will turn it into 5/5 card.

neither is amazing but i've won games off rise of the dead getting back kwahy 2 or 3 times

I'd go left

Just ramp dude. INFINITE VALUE

No

Mordecai doesn't heal you when he dies. Mordecai doesn't cast demonic strike everytime he comes back. Think of it from the opponent's perspective; it is worth the ressource to kill this guy when killing it will heal him and he'll come back next turn and do demonic strike again?

>tempest of gods didn't have Euryale or Stheno

The funny thing about this card is it MIGHT actually be good in a mid-range/aggro deck that dumps its hand. But it absolutely isn't good in ramp. Spending your mana every turn to bring back this beatstick to die to a carrot is such a bad play in a deck that already sits there with a big hand most of the time. The infinite value it offers is of most value to decks that run out of cards, and take two.

concede please

>turn 9 evo
>Dragon
Sorry, not everyone is the pet class

>t. never played dragon
Single follower plays virtually never amount to shit then you're in odin/baha/satan country and you're outmatched

Source on the Ouroboros unfuckery other than that site?

Because the meta is naturally shifting away from hard aggro decks, saharamp can play much more greedy and be much more consistent. Due to the fact that saharamp already does extremely well against control decks, and this new neutral card that does 2 damage to everyone when it attacks should solidify its dominance over midrange decks. Saharamp is now a solid Tier 1 that will only consistently lose against neph, which will drop down in popularity due to midrange shadow. Something saharamp should have no problem against.

But here we have Storm ramp. A deck which had a really hard time surviving early game and clearing tanky boards of midrange decks. With the new dragon legendary, not only does this completely fuck over midrange, it forces control to use their hard removal on it instead of using their hard removal on forte, genesis, bahamut, etc. Unless they can banish it, from turn 5-6 and on if you have decent ramp, you will just keep healing and they will not have a board at all.

I expect storm dragon to dominate the meta since it already does extremely well against d shift, seprah, and control decks. With the apparent death of aggro and the new dragon legendary to heavily counter midrange, i except storm ramp to be an extremely dangerous deck. Possibly even the cancer of this expansion.

does rise work with morde?

shit taste senpai

2 hours ago, at Cygames HQ:

>guys, today is the day
>they'll finally get to see ouroboros
>i can't wait to see their reactions
>we saved dragon, i hope they like it as much as we do
>CYGAMES WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT
>DRAGON IS KEKED AGAIN
>w-what the fuck happened? w-why are they so angry?
>wow dude, look at this
>they completely butchered the text on the card man
>quick, send them a message, they HAVE to fix the text
>damn, the hype is completely ruined

yes but you get healed every turn and you can deal face damage every time. and it's not like they can just let it sit there with its 8 attack.

if you don't have a solution you'll need to waste resources on it. all while rowen gets to sit back and wait.

the key here is how early you get it out. t5 priestess into t6 ouro into t7 ouro is pretty decent pressure for those turns.

Thats because the early game for dragon was so shit that they where unable to use any strong cards, and where forcing to spam saha + luci to stay alive.

Well roach can still do that, plus lelDurandal anyway

That's kind of my point. Most decks that play the control game will just play around it. Either they'll burst you down from the tempo loss, or find some other way to cockblock it. Essentially, they are incentivized to ignore it and take advantage of the fact you just spent 8 mana to Inferno Dragon.
If ramp dragon typically had the aggressive tempo and was the one dictating the pace of the game I'd agree it is good, but ramp dragon DOESN'T play that way, you're always coming back from behind, so this thing just intensifies that problem.

I would guess it does

Dragon runs so many Neutrals bevause every other legendary they have besides Forte is garbage.

Dragoncucks are never satisfied until they get an instant win all-in-one card.

So is haven going to popular because meme dragon and their last words? Maybe dirt rune popular now?

I still think blood legendary is better than dragon.

>Turn 9

9pp you mean.
Which would be around turn 7-8 for Dragon

If you want a better combo dragon can have a 13/13 storm for 7pp

>Rush
Play Saha, rush something, die and be healed

>Storm
Play Zell alongside it, 11 damage to face + Zell's 4 damage with rush

This thing isn't just good by itself, the whole point is that it can combo with tons of cards, and since it always goes back to your hand then the combos will always be available

I'll have fun with it in flute at least. Plus 2 water princesses and I can play ouroboros and 2 hellflames per turn

thanks luna

If Ouroboros is going to see play how many are people going to run?
>put in 3
>the other 2 become clutter the moment you draw 1
>put in 1
>never draw it

>Dragoncucks are never satisfied

That sounds lewd

>turn 1 egg
>turn 2 oracle
>turn 3 Rahab
>turn 4 JO Crystal
>turn 5 Salamander's Breath
>turn 6 Saha + Israfil
>turn 7 Orobouros
>turn 8 Orobouros
>turn 9 Grimnir

Yeah, that's a fair point, but I don't consider godhand ramp to be something you can or should balance ramp around. That doesn't happen every game, or even every third game. Maybe I'm super unlucky, but I consider any play that relies on perfect ramp to be a BAD play.

people who post about dragon dont know shit about the class

how do you even make these cards?

Maybe they butchered it on purpose because they love to see dragon-players cry

Saha only works on neutral cards bro

>blood
>dies to themis
>dragon
>dies to themis but doesn't care

Really wonder which one is better,.

And for 2 hours, they experienced what it was like to live as rowen

Just cavalier into ouroboros leviathan into serpent's force forte face bro

>thinking...
c'mon roachshitter you can't even count to 20 play, just play already

>dragon will have 2 mediocre decks
>saha ramp and ouro storm
>saved
It'll be playable but that's it

It seems like a 2 of to me. You really want it in the mid game, but it's like Seraph in that having more than one in your hand is pretty shit.

Okay, poll time. How many of you who think Ouroboros is great have 500+ games on the craft?

It's still hot garbage.

There's also no answer to dshift now, since turn 6 lethal aggro is getting wiped off the face of the earth I guess.

>ouroboros dies to a 2pp BlACKED + 1 damage or 3pp Petrify
>maelstrom serpent doesn't

Really make me think...

>phoneposter
>retarded post
I cant wait for the endless crying on here about how cancer dragon is.

They'll just fucking slam snake priestess and use baldy man

Looking for non concede victory, I can just beat on you. Happy to concede after if you need, use 'lets battle again' if you want me to

JO and Evolve are back

Probably going to run 2.
Then its eaiserr to draw 1 and if 1 gets banished I got another.

The people saying this card is shit don't know anything about Dragon. Dragon hard a weak early game and nothing that good to Ramp into besides Bahamut. Now they got a Fervor snapped into a 4/5 body + a 5 health Ward that they can play on turn 3 and a recursive Temptress with 8 attack to Ramp into. Dragon is saved.

>turn 1 egg
>turn 2 oracle
>turn 3 oracle/aeila
>turn 4 jerk off
>turn 5 Miko
>turn 6 Ouroboros
>turn 7 Ouroboros
>turn 8 Ouroboros
>turn 9 Ouroboros
>turn 10 Ouroboros
>turn 11 Ouroboros
>turn 12 Ouroboros

This is the meta you've chosen.

your post autoloses to Aegis

Not an argument

But it can kill a follower when it's summoned, and more if you have evo or play another card alongside it. It's not as if the opponent can necessarily win the next turn, it does help taking over the board, and if they just ignore it then you have 8 worth of damage on board next turn on top of what you play that turn.

>maelstrom serpents
Small snakes

>ouroboros
Big dragon, fights 1vs1 against zeus.

Blood can't even compete