youtube.com/watch?v=bgtiUR85qYI
youtube.com/watch?v=3b3dvSVfthI
youtu.be/lHdIRwINTTg?t=12m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup deebeetee

Thats a small dildo

>when u havent had a dildo in ur ass for 7 minutes

r8 my little passenger i found today

How much rear wheel horsepower are you all making?

Whats the dorkiest looking bike?

The type of bike when you see being driven you just sorta roll your eyes or avert your gaze.

picking bike up by the fairing
yeah nah that's gotta be fake

But I think about 95.

50cc scooter

how are your bike's titties dbt

Trikes are all dorky.

All of the accountant/HD 'riders' that wear full HD kit because they think it makes them an honorary member of the hells angels. All of them are super dorky

fat guys on harleys and skinny bitch boys with open face helmets on dusty cafe racers

looks to me like he's got his hand on the frame just in front of where the slider bolts on. And that's Misha Koklyaev, he'd have no trouble with it:
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtiUR85qYI
youtube.com/watch?v=3b3dvSVfthI

>bought all my tools on the cheap
>mostly from poundland and aldi deals
>"false economy, but cheap buy twice"
>all of it still works
save for that socket that crumbled, to be fair it was inappropriate for the job

to clarify, second vid has nothing to do with whether he could pick up a bike, but it's pretty /comfy/

No, Misha is just strong

You sound very autistic

Hes talking about the little fuzzy rubber string things that are on tires when they are new

Thoughts on the TW200 as a first bike? Mostly just for putzing around town, but also doing some bike camping. Rode one at an MSF intro event, it seemed nice and simple. It was also the only trainer they had that felt good at 74" tall. Have an appointment to do the written for my learners permit tomorrow, and MSF Basic Rider Course at the end of the month.

TW200 probably won't be good if you plan on doing any road riding above 40mph.

If you like it buy it

yeah, but..."titties"? not, you know, "hairs"?

I rode TW200s in MSF too. Liked them a lot for that, but they've been pretty heavily meme taxed in all the markets I've lived in and I expect they'll be pretty scary in fast traffic.

Is the concern more TW200 ergonomics, or 200cc wimpage?

Japanese cruisers riders wearing Harley branded shit.

Anybody wearing one of those high visibility vests

This. A bar I go to always has a bunch of accountants and lawyers riding up on their Harleys and lining them up on the sidewalk. They walk in acting tough, but you can see their fucking dress shirts under their leathers. Laughing stock of the whole place. They get told they get deals on drinks but they still get charged full price.

So jacket as well or just vest.
Cause I kinda have to be hi vis.
Figured the jacket was better than a vest.

I can accept a high vis jacket, it's just a whole nother level of 'tism to throw a vest on over top of that.

Vest over a high vis jacket does seem beyond retarded.
But if I had a regular jacket I would have to use the vest.
I follow the rules I'm given...

Wuddup

Haven't ridden one so I can't say about the ergonomics. The old 200cc single will struggle to keep up though.

Somebody will probably butt in to say it is capable of going 65mph or whatever as its top speed so you shouldn't worry about it, but it's really not enjoyable to hold a bike near top speed for extended periods of time.

JoeyMac420 is my new fav vlogger. Anyone else like his videos?

>The old 200cc single will struggle to keep up though.
this, also potential for some spoopy headshake over rough pavement at high speed.

Mind, they're fine for easy pootling around surface streets and fire roads, though even for that you'd probably be able to get an XT225 or something for cheaper.

>high vis jacket
>matte black helmet
Wow you look like a dork yet are less likely to be seen by a car than someone actually cool looking, good job

What do you think of my new moped

Helmet was on sale. Fuck was I sposed to do, pass up on a deal.
And I'd have gotten the normal black version, but between this and a vest I much prefer this.
Also, I plan to cover it in stickers, so dork is prolly the wrong word.

No, dork is definitely the right word.

Cringe or weeb would be better.
It's only going to get worse.

Yo

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you are still a fucking dork.

dope af

Who said ironic.
I actually like that sticker.
And I guess I'll just be a dork, nothing doin.

Test

>Also, I plan to cover it in stickers, so dork is prolly the wrong word.

Yeah nah mate, dork sounds like the way to describe you

Like I said, fuckit.
Is what it is.
Still better than a nobike.

so br/o/s, I gotta get a new clutch cover gasket because my old one was leaking. Gotta get a new rear wheel because my old plug fell out. And I gotta finish changing my handlebars. Meanwhile this whole week has been 70+. Feels bad man.

Hows it going Chief?

:3

>not a tomos, benelli, or sachs
4/10

>stupid question time
what do I do with my helmet when I'm off the bike

It goes. Being a slacker today. Was out all day yesterday ripping up my floorboards and riding through flooded back roads.

How's life on your end my dude

if it's an expensive helmet, carry it with you
if it's a cheap helmet, leave it with your bike

Weathers been shit on my days off.

I couldn't even take care of my yard even if I wanted too.

Ive got a windshield coming in the mail tho, so hopefully the highway riding will be bearable

Yea we got hit with a pretty good storm in the early am. Jist made the flooding worse. I'll be out and about tmrw I'm sure.

Scouts have the quick detach like the chief I'll guess? Fkn love mime on road trips

Most bikes has a helmet locking mechanism somewhere. But I would just walk around with it.

Reposting. Thoughts?
philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6098827330.html

It will also help you get laid.

Trying to get it for around $1300 by the way

>philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6098827330.html

not bad user. It looks like it was loved.

>shaft driven
meme

Im gonna go for a generic quick detach, its like a quater the price.

My bonus system was restructured at work and I effectively had my pay docked by a 3rd.

If I thought I was a jew before. . .

What do you guys think it would cost to get vinyl racing stripes (4 inch wide) put on my bike professionally? I tried to do it myself today and failed miserably.

Ouch. I know that feeling man.

Def gonna wanna need to hear about how that turns out.
I'm still jelly that scout has better options for exhaust

>refresh car on craigslist
>not a single reply
WHY WON'T IT SELL
I JUST WANT TO GET MY NEW BIKE

>tfw only baikus for sale near me are over an hour away

It does which is why I worry about haggling. I feel like a bit of a scumbag guaranteed showing up with less money he's expecting but I just don't have $1600 at the moment.

That bike would be $3000 in SoCal

Plug? You mean tire?

It's got 18k on it and it "runs pretty well" but is apparently in great shape.
Bucks County is an area of PA that houses a majority of business owners such as concrete and landscaping, no doubt if the bike is as good as it looks it's priced low because the guy has seen reality and knows people can't/don't throw 3k at an old bike. SoCal, not so much.

acquire testicles

purchase bikou

youtu.be/lHdIRwINTTg?t=12m41s

rock crawling on a grom

probably 135 rwhp.

>DRZ400 cafe
>lowered like a foot in the rear
in during fucking awful handling

>not willing to drive an hour for a bike
you don't even deserve one then

Is right.

Drove 2 1/2 hrs for mine, through a snow storm both ways.
Also got the guy to drop $300

How much of a faggot are you?

Of the 20 something bikes i've bought in my life I don't think a single one of them was within an hour of where I lived.

I've bought bikes from the other side of the planet, literally driven across Aus and back to pick them up etc

>bawww I want it now, why won't someone deliver it to my door in 30 minutes or less

Well talk to the seller and give them your offer before you go to see it. They may be down for 1.3k

Don't mind if I do

drove 14 one way (winter break at mamas house was on the way) 17 back thru a snow storm to buy mine

paid full price

>foot pegs break off
What a fucking shit bike. How do people defend this?

Guy has madskillz tho. Probably has trials experience.

v4 makes a wonderful noise

Is this not the opposite of what I should do or would being straight up be my best bet?

Despite owning a bunch of bikes my TW200 has been my daily for the best part of a decade.

Brilliant learner bike, crazy awesome turning circle which is great for tight city stuff, great off road, really low maintenance, cheap to run, cheap on parts, huge aftermarket for parts, awesome reliability, easy to work on but they are sloooooow.

No wind, no slopes, they'll pull to 100-110km/h, and i've ridden them at that all day on some long ass trips around Aus, but you'll be lucky to pull 60-80 up really steep inclines and strong head winds will completely fuck you.

Avoid anything before 2001 (they had a fucking horrible rear shock), avoid anything with the drum front brake, and don't get one of the newer ones without a kickstart.

Other than that, literally a perfect around town and weekend camping bike.

Damn.
Couldn't of done that unless I was doing something else for the trip too, and was something I really wanted.
I definitely didn't have the time to go that far.
Respect nigga.

>thos tendies

>minibike not meant for offroad riding
>crashed over 9000 times
and this retard is surprised when something breaks on it?

seriously how the fuck do you make a car sell on craigslist

everyone I've ever talked to who sold their car on it said they sold it within like two days and it's been 6

It's almost like the Grom isn't a trials bike.

Look at some of his other videos, he's really good. I'm not sure if he rides trials bikes, seems to be mostly dirt bikes.

What bike was it? 30+ hrs of driving, it had better be a kickass bike.

>grom

really now?

Worth it.

If you're asking for way too much for a rusted out shitbox, nobody will bother asking.

Fuck stink bugs

You know I saw a grom the other day in person for the first time, msf course.
It's so fucking tiny.
I almost asked to ride it, but thought I might get stuck on it, and I'm 6'2", wasn't taking the chance.

what is most important when you all buy bikes?
>tech specs/performance
>style
>whatever bike mags said was best

I'm 6'4" no fucking way I'm getting one. I'm already a ridiculous lanklet as it is, not gonna make myself look worse

price, I'd love to own an H2R but that shit aint happening

spiderbro food/10

Yep.