>driving my new ride
>pass another z4
>he gives me a thumbs up as he drives by

Why are bmw drivers such bros?

That's usually what happens when you drive by someone with same car

Someone has to like them, I guess.

Are z4's basically the bastard of bmw most hate? Looks like a clownshoe

Z4s are the only bmws worth having

The Z4 is only real "drivers car" BMW still sells.

The new Z5 will be faster, lighter, and more high tech but drive like shit....just like every new BMW sold these days

I miss the days of twin-turbo 335i's crushing everything in its class and high-revving V8 M3s

M2 tho.

Z4M coupe was the last hardcore from the factory BMW. Stiff as fuck, NOT electric steering, S54 inline 6. Sexual.

m2 tho

>sedan
>drivers car

M8

>M2
>Sedan

Chick car

Are z4s good? Been tempted to get a roadster and there's a 2011 sdrive30i with about 30k miles.

>>pass another z4
>>he gives me a thumbs up as he drives by
You must be new to driving. The thumbs-up/wave means "Meet me at the next gas station." Usually the restroom.

>implying women drive

>no coupe version of the E89 Z4
I'd really like to have a z4 but the E86's prices are only going up and dd'ing a car that uses over 10l/100km nowadays is kinda expensive

you sure he doesn't want to stick his dick in your bum?

>I'd really like to have a z4 but the E86's prices are only going up and dd'ing a car that uses over 10l/100km nowadays is kinda expensive

lol, how poor can you be?

I get waves/thumbs up from BMW owners all the time and I don't even drive a BMW

B58 > N54

Kys

Romania is a small country

BMW drivers are just overall cool guys

that's a roadster thing, not a BMW thing.

pretty much this.
I live where BMW's, audis and mercs are dirt cheap and driven by the bottom of the barrel chavs. The 850 and the z series are the only ones I'd actually have.
I drive a convertable jap ecobox and I always thumbs up these bmws.

I'm sure is not the thumb they are showing you

no they're either poorfags, chavs or rich stuck up cunts.

The ones who track them are usually okay. But even they are poorfag enthusiasts.

Audis are ALWAYS top tier cunts tho

too busy giving thumbs up to use their turn signal

Kek'd

He was hitting on you. The only post E30 cars deserving of the universal thumbs up sign of BMW enthusiast recognition are the E31 and Z8.

You fucking retard, it's the Z3 that looks like a clown shoe

Why are bmw owners so salty?

Z4M?
1M?

Not true. Other Mustangs usually cut me off or try to race me. Good thing I'm about to sell it.

>Cant handle the heat.
Good sell your car you faggot.
.t Mr steal your girl, mustang driver

This. Especially if your car is (becoming) somewhat rare and interesting.

I drive a shitbox Peugeot 205 and I exchange thumbs up and waves with other 205 driver every now and then.

Since when are z4s rare?

I don't know where you live, but it's not like the 3-series that's all over the place.

Depends, in my older Legacy GT I get waves from bros in older soobs like GCs, GDs, and Forester XTs, but not from vapebros in newer ones. They just give me weird looks, and anyone in a subaru without a hood scoop doesn't even notice that I waved.

I mean I drive an Outback but you can post all the bait you want.

Apparently the M version of that is an incredibly fun and engaging vehicle to drive. Plus super rare. And honestly I think that style is sexy sexy sexy as fuck

Poor people are bitter and rude. Rich people, like us BMW drivers, are satisfied and friendly.

I love everything about the car. The models from 01-02 had the better S54B32 replacing the previous models with the S50 so I would hunt for that guy but the older engine was almost as good.

This is now a z8 thread
>the prodigal son of ultimate driving meme

Man

>Paying extra for an off-brand miata
I shiggy diggy.