WTF is in it for me?

Don't you just hate when lazy NEETs ask your for a ride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFTNjhXIEQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate even more when they """offer""" to help drive

to get in my car, you must follow strick rules
>no smoking
>can only drink water
>must have clean shoes
>must complement my taste on music
>must pay for gas I wasted on driving their ass
>don't scream for me to slow down
and no vaping

I've had a NEET (no longer friend) friend try to ask me to give them a ride to go on a date because neither member of the relationship had a car.

Said fuck off and stopped talking to them after they tried to guilt me for it.

I feel your pain senpai

My friend always makes me drive whenever we go dirtbiking because my truck is more comfortable. He usually puts in gas but I don't always want to be the one to drive. He's a real nervous back seat driver that tries to apply the brakes in the passenger seat. I get enough joy making him shit his pants the entire drive up that I don't even ask for gas money now

Are these people friends or just leeches, or complete strangers?

I'll give my mates a lift or pick them up from the city at 3 in the morning because I know they'll do the same for me. I'm not offering the same service to some nobody I have a few lectures with.

this desu: I help, they help

I don't mind giving somone a ride on occasion. I'm not your fucking limo service, though.

RULES:

>Don't bitch about the eurobeat, i will throw you out on the side of the road
>Don't fucking smoke in the car
>Don't have anything incriminating on you

You must be REAL popular

I love it because its the only chance i have of human interaction

My few simple rules:
>no eating
>no drinking
>no putting on makeup
>no smoking
>no vaping (even if it's not in my car you cannot enter)
>no Jews
>no people who like the gt86
>no adjusting the seat (it's fully leaned back for best weight distribution)
>no touching the radio
>you may only open the door when I tell you
>must bring a pair of shoes that are only for riding in my car
>must wear hazmat outfit

Your name is fitting

If this isn't how you drive when there's someone else in your car, then you don't belong on Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFTNjhXIEQ8

>its fully leaned back for best weight distribution

>coworker is 30+ years old and I'm pretty sure still a virgin
>he's been "seeing" this girl for the past month
>she's a college student with no car and clearly using him for rides
>he's at her beck and call practically screaming GIBE DA PUSSI B0SS with his actions, and hasn't gotten so much as a kiss
>he's so whipped that when we were doing a F&F marathon before 8 came out, she texted him, and he was out the door and driving away within 60 seconds
>his first priority every day after work is to go over to the campus and meet her so she can get shuttled around town and shop
>she's a thicc white-asian hybrid and he's 400lbs and the worst kind of beta neckbeard
>he can't tell she's out of his league (nearly everyone is)
>everyone at work laughs behind his back at how much of a beta faggot he's being
>I found her facebook, she hasn't got a single photo with him and obviously doesn't list him in relationship status
>he tags her in memes and shit, she never tags him

How does someone become like this?
I abstain from forming relationships because I genuinely can't stand most people and the ones I get along with are few and far between so it's not really worth the effort. But how can a person DESIRE to socialize and love, and be so bad at it?

Zero self confidence

>>no adjusting the seat (it's fully leaned back for best weight distribution)

got me good

While your coworker is pathetic, she is scum for the financially abusive relationship especially if she gets him to stop at starbucks on every trip and he buys stuff for her.

wouldn't the person in 's post have commendable self confidence though?

perhaps you mean zero self awareness? strangely the two go hand in hand more than you'd think

>drive a manual
>friend or relative asks for a ride
>immediately get nervous with shifting

I like giving people rides

last time it paid for chicken and waffles

>giving a friend a ride, its dark out
'user why's your hand moving by the radio'
>'I'm changing gears?'
>blank stare
>'If I don't shift, the car won't move'
'yeah but can't you just leave it in drive?'
>change subject

Are your friends trihards by chance?

I don't get it
They needed a ride, offered to pay for food
Last time my friends and I went out, we all got chicken and waffles, and she paid.

Do you not like chicken and waffles, or just having friends?

> being friends with NEETs

Why? You should abandon those people.

Sad....

>don't scream for me to slow down
Is this an autism thing, to try and be a speedboi in your $3k 90s RASEKAR MANUAL Civic hatch?

>tfw how I drive isn't a concern when I have normies in the car

>she paid
Does she have a feminine penis?

>Does she have a feminine penis?
no :(

I offer rides to people I meet, occasionally. Gives you an excuse to get to know people and chat for a while. But I always preface it with "Don't get used to it", jokingly, but not joking.

No, I meant zero self confidence, but you're right that he has zero self awareness as well

He doesn't have the confidence or awareness to realize he's fighting a losing battle because he's enamored at the fact a girl is interacting with him and because of this he's gassed himself up with enough false hope that the blinders are fully on

Confidence won't change shit if you don't have the looks.

This is somewhat true, because it depends on whether you're going after 9/10s, or gettin wet in 7/8s, and also not all girls are the same mentally as far as traits they look for
One of my boys in high school wasn't what I would call attractive, and he was a 5'8" manlet, but he could slay pussy

>memebeat

yeah thanks, i'll walk

Nigga u trippin...

not entirely true