/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread salty edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

nth for Superior Pairing

Idk, I feel like he does have that evolution of slowly coming to respect his fellow survivors by the end of the game (and definitely by DR3, though I'd admittedly rather he have been at DR3 level of respect-for-others by the end of DR1), and I personally loved the Togami/Fukawa shit. Do I just have bad taste?

Our parents aren't home, Amami-kun... I even got this guy to join in too...

"Let me go..."
Saihara did not want to admit but, he certainly was enjoying every second of this.
"Why should I?"

"I.. I need to pi- piss..."
Ouma averts their gaze and had his cheeks tainted red. Saihara smirks and puts his thumb on Ouma's chin and leans in closer.
Before Ouma could say anything, their lips connected. He lets out a muffled moan as Saihara deepens the kiss. Just when Ouma was forgetting about his full bladder, Saihara twists their tongues harshly, causing Ouma's bladder to explode. Ouma pulls out of the kiss, panting as his piss seeps through his pants, causing Saihara's knee, which was still in between his thighs, to get stained. Saihara felt warmth on his knee, his erection twitching. Ouma lets out soft whines and moans as he watch his pee flow down his legs, staining his pants in the process.
"A- Ah..."

"Sa- Saihara-chan had to see this sight of me..."
He looks up at Saihara, only to see his sadistic persona gone, being replaced with his shy attitude again. He was blushing and stuttering, covering his mouth with his hand. He puts his knee down and was speechless. He- He did not think it would be that hot.

"S- Sorry, Ouma-kun...!"
He managed to sputter out as he dashed away from the shorter male.

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Daily reminder that Chaiki is still and will always be best girl
and her tulpa and robot self won the Hajimebowl and nobody can convince me otherwise not even Kodaka

Anyone else find it weird that Creeper Tsumugi still has her glasses shown? They show Kaede's backpack, but that was because that had the cannon shell inside. They didn't draw them on for Peko either.

I dunno, it's stupid to question, but it doesn't look right for Gray-kun.

The fuck are you doing here Toko poster? Aren't you avoiding spoilers?

I wonder if our Nippon friends on Amazon are still feeling the butthurt. I remember that they've reacted very negatively to the twist and overflow the ratings of the game, even if I suspect them to be just a very vocal minority, due to the large number of fanarts.

Butthurt similar to Saionji's. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Reminder that nips think V2 will be a launch title for PS5

Jesus fuck you're annoying, even for a pile of trash. Kill yourself already.

Why is our girl maruron so insane?

DR2 girls and V3 boys are sent to Heavenly Host. What happens?
I had a brief thought that Kaito/Gonta would get tricked into following Sachiko into her torture chamber.

How can you not go insane for the pinnacle of humanity?

Tell him to go away...it's you and me today. Only you and me.

You like Toko so yes but your shit taste is salvageable because Syo.

>you will never leave an anonymous message in his locker, calling him by his twitter name and telling him to meet you after school
>he'll never go to the meeting point, panicking and thinking that his life will be over in a few seconds
>you will never reassure him that you don't have any intention to tell anyone or blackmail him
>you will never tell him that you're his biggest fan and that you've been following him since he started whoring himself on the internet
>you will never beg him to have sex with you while he looks at you dumbfounded, blushing furiously and mumbling that he's actually a virgin and never did anything with anyone
>you will never promise him to fulfill all of his most secret fantasies
>he will never tell you in a shaky voice that he'll think about it before taking your mail address and leaving in a hurry
>he will never message you and talk to you about his fetishes, still embarrassed about it
>you will never invite him over at your house and tenderly fuck him for the first time
>you will never order him to wear shibari under his clothes at school
>you will never play with the remote connected to the plug inside his ass, watching him squirm on his chair during class
>he will never suck you off between two classes because he can't wait anymore
>you will never fuck him in the school's toilets while he's trying to suppress his moans
>you will never tie him up on your bed and stick a vibrator up his ass before leaving him here all day
>you will never come back to the sound of his broken voice begging you to fuck him
>you will never grant his wish and force him to orgasm over and over again until he can't even talk anymore
>you will never fuck him live in front of hundreds of people, making them envious and wish that they were you
>he will never confess his love to you and tell you that he's really happy to have met you
>you will never spend the rest of your lives happily loving each other and fucking like animals everday
Why even live?

Kaito goes batfuck and starts chasing the smallest girl (Hiyoko) around while calling her a little rabbit.

Ouma thinks he's rusing the ghosts and finding a way out without murder, until he wakes up and finds he's eating Mikan's corpse.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

V2 being a game is fucking retarded

Oh, I ain't that guy though I'll happily take the mantle if need be, Togami's worth fanboying over

Just make love to me please Rantarou-kun? I even wore one of your favorite cosplays. I need to be one with you. I love you please. Our parents aren't home.

That's the power of Korekiyo. He turns people into lunatics that think of nothing but raping him and giving enemas daily.

>that tweet she made about sticking French bread up his ass

V2 is at best going to be an anime and at worst a Ln
it won't be a game

Very likely to happen

Why live?

Thanks for the new pasta user

Go mindhacc yourself. I'll gladly turn off the machine in the process, leaving you brain dead.

This hurts, Moebro. This hurts so fucking much. A+ writing though, this is great.

Listen to her, Amami-kun. You know you want to tap the closest thing to me.

No. Togami is one of the best characters in this series. You know shit gets serious when he gets involved. The guy literally manipulates people to do what he wants.

Sure, come here. I'll treat you gently

Well, Kirumi had her gloves and Momota had his coat in the climax art. I think they just drew her glasses to make the killer reveal art look better.
Gonta and Peko didn't have their glasses drawn, and their reveal poses had nothing to do with them, either, so that's probably why it was left out.
This would probably look pretty awkward without the glasses being shown.

Of course, sister. I'll zeussu right in your vagoo, dood.

I want to gently fuck him, but I don't have a lying fetish. How do I go about doing this?

Glad you like it I wanted to write more but there was no more space

Who did Togami manipulate?

To who? Sorry, I don't remember all filler characters in Danganronpa.

JUST. DO IT. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

>cancerous trash girls working together
Of course. Either way drink bleach and expire.

Lie about having a lie fetish.

May the real Amami-kun please stand up? I want to marry him

I'm not even a Tulpabro, yet this sounds so marvelous.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kirumi and Kaito's appearances. Really need to look at this climax art better.

I guess I just prefer the bald icon to be as minimal looking as possible. It's a good way of showing the audience that anyone in the cast is capable of commiting horrible crimes like murder.

Personalising each killer, even with them only being tiny add-ons, takes away from that aspect, I feel.

The extraterritoriality will protect me from your cancer.

WHO IS WHO

Right here. I'm not the only thing standing up right now after seeing you in that dress, dood.

Fuck off already, trash

GET OUTTA HERE YOU FAKER!

KILL YOURSELF.

You know who. No one, everything is a fiction.

Amami-kun!

How delightful that you accepted my offer for a tea and snacks!

can Naegi 52.0 do anything right?

Put the gun down friend.

>iruma and killme that high
>harumaki and momota that low
who the fuck were the voters

Amami gives me cancer

My dear. I'd love to be your husband!

Truly a tsundere character! I love you too, Amami-kun.

Nips.

Yeah, I personally found it really weird to see the culprit with a coat as their only defining feature. Then again, it was relevant to the murder, so they couldn't just leave it out.
Can't say the same for Tsumugi's glasses, though. They probably did it for dramatic effect or to differentiate between her and Kaede.

Don't do anything we all would regret hopeman

Fuck thanks for killing the fun out of tea and snacks. Please hang yourself. Do it for Danganronpa.

There's a poison in your cup, you know.

Ignore these fakers. Let us unite, sister.

some

BODY

People with taste

Let's just relax.

I think it would have worked alright if they went the Leon route, where the coat seems to have been part of his skin. But then again, Kaito's coat is way more distinctive than his, so it's understandable.

I will admit that having the glasses on does lead to some nice shots, like that first one I posted at the beginning of the thread.

Says the imposter.

You shall all be a stepping stones for hope

Amami-kun would never betray me like this!

My love!

Canon.

>implying
Nice robot.

Am I the only one who wants Tsumugi to mindhacc Amami with remembering lights to be uncontrollably horny and wanting to fuck her raw day and night, able to think of nothing else, until he gets her pregnant and makes her breasts swell to even larger cup sizes, at which point he will spend his days sucking on them and coming inside her over and over again? I cannot be the only one.

Bitch you're getting sacrificed first

I hate nips and their shit theories.

Was it you who made them my dear sister? They're very delightful indeed!

Begone fakers

>Implying I'd need a remembering light to do that

Seriously, sis. Go to fucking bed.

Or the trash, I really don't give a shit.

bitch your an embarrassment to hope
not even good enough to be a stepping stone

dr1 was a fun game

>this thread

Reminder that they canonically have a child together

I want all the fake Amamis and Wallpaper to leave. Only creepy Amamianon belongs here.

Nice fanfic. Upload it on and stay there Tsumugi.

Canon
a
n
o
n

Damn t b h I love Amami/Shirogane posting, it's hilarious to watch

Why are they coloured like that?

Why does Tulpaman make me laugh in this pic so much?

It's getting annoying.

>killme
Who?

No its just you. Commit seppoku.

Thankfully Wallpaper has seemingly tamed him

seiko and shinguuji are mask buddies

Creepy Amamianon is terrifying.

kiru-mi