Thanks for letting me borrow your car bro

Thanks for letting me borrow your car bro.

>implying im social enough for somebody to ask to borrow my car

>implying anyone gets near my z4

>not smoking black and milds from the paki station while driving.

>not vaping

I'm old enough to remember when men smoked because they weren't a bunch of pussy faggots.

Holy fuck! What an asshole! It was a stick shift when I lent it to you.

Worcester trash

>smoking blacks
You freak it as well, nigger?

sorry i dont have an ebt card

>implying I have a car

I'm old enough to remember all of those men draining funds from social security to fix their lung cancer before dying.

>autotragic
Cunt deserved it.

i would never lend someone my car

i dont even let other people drive it

>paki station
is that what you call paki stores?
where the fuck do you live?

Why?

Its a shitbox.

Paki gas stations and yes they have stores in the same locations
Magic

it is?

Nice Rallisport

>actually using the ash tray

I'm calling bullshit. I've never seen a smoker who didn't throw their fucking butts out the window.

Old people who smoke with the windows up do this

This, smokers are too lazy to actually use the ash tray.

Why are they such trash? Almost as bad as fat people.

>someone borrowing my car
>Driving an autotragic

These are both things that will never happen

>automatic

Nope not my car

>he still thinks smoking causes lung cancer
Lol

Thank you based Bunta

One time I was at a stop light and I saw this nig in front of me in a shitty old Nissan roll his window down and dump a massive ash tray out right onto the road. Smokers are objectively worse human beings.

>one time I saw an X doing Y thus X is objectively bad due to anecdotal evidence.
not surprising this is coming from a racist so I didn't expect critical thinking from you anyways.

upboat

>Not just straight up sucking a fags dick
Kek

>throw their fucking butts out the window.

That's littering. And even worse if you get cited for throwing burning debris out of a car window. It can start brush fires and is a pretty serious offense here in Washington that will get you a big ticket.

Ha, ha. Just kidding. I've actually seen someone flip a cigarette butt out onto a state patrol car. And ... nothing.

My brother let me borrow his car a couple years ago to drive from FL to Chicago because it gets like 40mpg instead of 20 like the Grand Cherokee. Felt so bad because I basically brought it back like that but I was too lazy to clean it after driving almost 24hrs straight. So I just gave him a bunch of money and was like "here, this should cover a wash and vacuum and a full tank of gas" and I'm pretty sure he was stoked just to pocket all of it and spend $1.50 on the quarter vac because he's a poor college kid.

Enjoy your cancer and inability to walk up a flight of stairs, retard.

Why are you on Veeky Forums, Dad?

Pretty much.

The one thing that sets smokers apart from the general population is a disgusting, environmentally terrible, self-destructive habit. So, yes. They are objectively worse.

What a bag of shit.