March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Get raidin' kupo!

Seriously though his BSB is good. Stop spreading lies you (one user) dingus!

xth for free the BE doc

you aren't ready for that.

So you shitposters can ruin it again?

Is that supposed to be Firion? Because Firion's BSB actually IS bad.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

We should just remove BE altogether from /ffg/ and let them do all their FFBE related posting on reddit.

I'd play along with your bullshit but I want more people to have his BSB to help carry me in multiplayer.

Doesn't matter desu, most of the whalefriends aren't listed there. I think there's only 2-3 on the doc at best.

It doesn't matter how it originated. The point is that literally every ffg thread someone calls him greg. You can't get butthurt at a dude that doesn't know where it originated from
>He actually did the meme research
Well shit now you're certified to post here, son! Congrats!

Reminder that YOU KNOW WHO has done wrong many times.
Not excluding the one time he tied his shoes the other way around.

Post yfw Gumi releases Orlandu with nerfs.

I WILL HACK YOUR ACCOUNT AND DELETE YOUR DUAL WIELDS

You can't delete what doesn't exist.

Doesn't matter when I'm not gonna get him anyway. Now if they nerfed Rikku, it's a different story altogether.

I'm so excited for Orlandu

Not because I care about the character at all (I was smart enough to roll for Hyper Dive meta), but because of how many players are going to have meltdowns when they don't pull him.

Nooooooooooooooo!!

It may well drive off BEposting altogether in this general.

>only adding whales for your own benefit instead of /ffg/ friends at all levels
I wish I could delete you desu

It won't, but I guess I can't blame you for having hope.

Can't someone just easily make a new one?

I agree, Seymour did nothing wrong.

everybody shits on mobius senpai

It doesn't even make sense that normal F2P folks are hoarding for Orlandu

You already know that you generally aren't getting shit no matter what, and even if you do pull a rainbow it'll be off-banner anyway. You ALSO know that Gumi cannot be trusted under any circumstances, and that Shera-gate proved they aren't above tampering with rates, the only reason they even got caught was that enough dorks on reddit complained enough to catch on

Post your code and I'll do the deed if you're on my list.

If the doc owner is alive and updating it then there's no point senpai, RK's seems to have vanished to someone else made a new one to let the newfags in

3D hack and slash spin off featuring Agrias when?

>want to roll on this banner for gil
>realize I shouldn't be greedy and just wait for memelandu

oh it hurts

If the RK crowd have taught you anything with their lament fests of shitty luck on their banner pulls, it should be that it only strengthens their resolve.

except they people who have actually played it.

How about you post yours :^)

why did this make me sad?

>Everybody shits on mobius
You mean no one, right?

How do I get in touch with the doc owner then? my shit is outdated as fuck. Just seems like a lot of red tape for something so simple

in the scheme of ff she is a literal who tier character... hell even in her own game she fucks off after about only 20 mins of screen time

haha

I dunno, bad pulls in BE hurt a lot more than they do in RK. Mainly because you can't really go all out in BE very often if you're F2P. Many people are saving tons of tickets for this, if they strike out on Orlandu it'd be pretty crushing.

>roll on this banner and get DKC and Rosa
>wait and roll on Orlandu's banner and get Delita and Garnet

tough choices my man

You will be useful.. as I feed you to some other unit. Die in dispair.

just like its playerbase lol

>literal who tier character
Literally the only one here who doesn't know who Agrias is happens to be Yams.
>hell even in her own game she fucks off after about only 20 mins of screen time
And you, I see. Since you haven't actually played the game at all.

>whale
>/ffg/
These sub 900 shitters don't even know what whale is.

just like your comebacks lol

If you have/make a google account you can use it to pester him/her/it for doc access

It's pretty true though, after her little show as a guest she doesn't really have anything to say until the Execution Site, and then she may as well not be there like every other plot-related character that joins you. It's not really crazy to call her a "literal who" character since she's not really relevant.

Agrias is my favorite Tactics character desu

You didn't actually disprove anything I said.

1. She is not a very popular character overall in the series.

2. Even in her own game, she has very little screen time. Maybe 4 missions where she's required to be in?

What am I supposed to do with trash fp summons in ffbe?

first for I play mobius and it's shit

>Alim will never make a "friend point unit only" event
>they will always be useless trash

Merge 'em to max 'em, then sell 'em for gil

You don't summon unless they got a cactuar bonus rate.

There are quite a few anons with 900+ leads here though

Sure you did retard

>what do I do with trash

>She is not a very popular character overall in the series
Sure, but that doesn't mean she's a literal who. If someone is a literal who then that means no one knows here or forgets them. Like Malak. Have you ever heard anyone say "My favorite FFT character is Malak? Do you even remember who that is?
On the other hand, Agrias is noteworthy even if she's not the most noteworthy. In fact, mostly all of the allies take a backseat in the game after their moments because that's just how the plot goes. The enemies are the most noteworthy and the friends are more like plot devices to Ramza if you look at it in a crude way. Delita is an exception to this because he has a lot of detail to his story and is also played as a morally grey character for some time.
>Even in her own game, she has very little screen time.
Pretty sure she's there for half the cutscenes in the first half of the game. The reason why I say half of the game is because the plot shifts towards other parts, Algus dies (Morally grey), Gaff dies (Morally grey), Ovelia dies, and Alma is put on focus.

tldr: She's not a literal who, she actually did a lot of work in the first part desu. There wouldn't be a Gaff without an Agrias and neither would there be an Ovelia or a reason Ramza does anything. Think about it.

>not being constantly capped
You do summon a lot actually, maybe once a week to relieve the pressure.

what did he mean by this

>He can wait until cactuar events
Watch out your newfag is showing

loop do doop do
im the fucking king of lucis

>not having 200 friends on the list to pull multiple killers and cannon fodder to sell for gil on a daily base

>[ISSUE DETAILS]

>it was found that the Once a Day Limited Summon rates were different than those indicated on the banner.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
LITERALLY RIGGED RATES HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?

Slowpoke.jpg

By refunding in full the lapis spent on daily pulls for 5 days? Seems like a good apology to me

>tfw you beat Ultima using your Dragoon's Ultimate

>They found that it was an issue, fixed it, and gave out F U L L refunds for it within a week
>"HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?"
Fucking retard

you will get 1 free summon ticket. please look forward to it.

Scumi could take a shit on each player's face, and they'd still play their game

ANother post about how Leila is underrated. Hastega SB. Rare element BSB with shortened cast times for commands. Atk/MND debuff. Thief 5*, Celerity 5*, Combat 4*

I kinda want to pull for her just to try her out

>fighting ifrit
>hes not actualy fire resistant
>imperil
>he is now vulnerable to fire
was this hilarious for anyone else?

She also has the only good looking ff2 sprite aside form Minwu

They already gave us 1250 lapis retard

Good now he's just like shit game he spawned from. If this was FFXI and you try to use fire on ifrit he'll shit in your mouth

A lot of cucks don't do daily pulls because they think they'll pull Orlandu if they hoard all their lapis

Keep doing this, guys. You'll definitely get him even though it's been confirmed that Gumi tampers with banner rates and only admits it once they've been caught.

FFXIV doesn't have actual elemental resistances. Otherwise Black Mages, who rely entirely upon Fire spells for damage, would be utterly ineffectual against Ifrit (and super-effective against Shiva). Thus, Ifrit's not resistant to fire, as nothing is resistant to anything.

>Shove a fuckton of Cactuars on Firion beforehand in preparation for the raid
>Get wrecked hard and have to farm PRO instead
>mfw I should have saved those Cactuars for Minfilla instead

>not saving all your cactuars to level your five Nines

... you DID use your tickets to pull five Nines when you had the chance, didn't you, user?

>relying on meme team supreme

that's only because people found out about it. maybe they already did this before and no one noticed. maybe they will do it again and you fags will eat that shit up.

carrie is love.
better than lid

There are autists tracking the rates of every banner, user.

How fast does ifrit's balls recharge ? put the game down only like an hour and they were already full?

THE WORLD IS RUN BY BIG BUSINESSES THAT DECEIVE YOU AND BLIND YOU WITH FREE LAPIS AND PLAYER CHOICE DRAWS WHILE THEY ENSLAVE ALL HUMANS THROUGH OUR GOVERNMENTS
OPEN YOUR EYES
W A K E U P S H E E P L E

It literally says on the fucking home screen how long it takes to recharge. Like every other thing, it refreshes when you rank up, idiot.

One more down

I'm guessing the 2-Headed Dragon and the Parade are when shit starts getting real?

How do you think they found out about this time, retard? People check that shit. Are you so bored of grinding orbfest you need to shitpost about BE?

You have no idea.

The plant is the hardest one

No user,you are doing old trials with today's powercreep. They will start getting hard when you catch up to the most recent

cute!

>stacking holy imperil
>thunder god

Oh shit this is good

What if I told you there's a way to glitch any weapon onto any character?

>Angeal
Soiled it