/svg/ Shadowverse General

In the last episode of /svg/
>Updated Ouroborus effect
>/svg/ backpeddaling again
>"I-I-I w-was sure it was a misstranslation"
>"I-I didn't shitposted it's still bad!!"
>"Direct damage plus a huge body plus recursion is bad, bad mordercai, 8 mana do nothing"
>Shitposters btfo as whole

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537758
strawpoll.me/12537776
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5zwmmi/famitsu_livestream_revealing_new_cards_begins_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ouroboros will make Phoenix Roost legit

Heart of the cards

Never mention phoenix roost ever again

Reminder that /svg/ is retarded and that Ouroboros will save Dragon because there is no way that a Temptress with 8 attack in the Ramp class will not be relevant.

Doesn't even compete with Aegis.

So what's left? The final Forest legends a couple golds?

Always bet on Monika guys.

OP need to be neutral like God watching his creation killing between them. OP is not God. Shit OP.

>Play Phoenix roost
>Opponent DShifts 3 times

>Phoenix Roost
>Get an Aegis dropped on you
>Bahamut/Themis/Second Aegis next turn

strawpoll.me/12537758

strawpoll.me/12537776

I know man. All I can think of is if you use a total of 3 of some combination or emissary and cavalier for 3pp double roost then fill your hand to 9 cards you can out meme him

You forgot to mention that it also comes back to your hand everytime it dies.

LET'S DO THIS RIGHT

>Phoenix Roost
Thanks Rowen. I always wanted 43 cards in my haven/sword/forest etc deck. You'll even play it FOR me, truly thanks.

It is bad, for 1 more mana haven has this uncounterable cancer and they don't have to pay more mana for it every turn

Here is a honest question: Is D-Shift ever fun to play against?
There are only two scenarios:
If you are control or any other slow deck you auto lose and there is nothing you can do about it, therefore it is boring.
If you are aggro you auto win as easy as if you were playing against a bot, therefore it is boring.

There is no 'winning' against such a snoozefest of a deck, because in either case you will be bored out of your mind.

haven can't ramp

If you evolve it. This is a very important detail you missed.

Now the shit card does sound like a legendary.

Although it's more of a glorified demonic strike still sounds fucking annoying knowing that shit will be back over and over again, heal and deal 3 more damage.

It literally is bad Mordecai you fucking idiot, because Mordecai is ready to hit you for 5 next turn no matter what

I want Furudo Erika to dominate me

Nice meme.

>9 pp do nothing versus 8 pp demonic strike
Nah dude dragon is better

Will any of the new sword cards be auto-include?

dshift has never been fun, just like PtP forest.

Shit unfun solitaire decks for people that doesn't have a job and play SV all day because apparently gathering master points is job for them.

>a card from a dumpster tier deck will save Dragon because it has 8 attack now!
it might be "relevant" in the sense of being played but from the perspective of tier 1 you twats are still fighting over scraps trying not to fall down to tier 3
rowen, like vampy and luna, is going to be cucked forever

No, there's a reason why I hate it above all else, even though I'm a shadow player and Haven is a craft.

No worry. I'll ramp your face for them.

>wake up
>see the change to ouroboros

You see? That's why we shouldn't be mean to the dragons! Doc user here, and I suppose an hour or two more until intern-kun put it out.

Worst feeling in the game.

Not him, but CBlood is not trash because Temptress is bad, retard. Temptress is insanely busted. People even used to complain about it back in Standard.

>not liking free wins
not every game has to be an epic contest of wills, user
sometimes you just need a linear autopilot game to reset your tilt counter and refresh the palate

They only changed because people complained.

mordecai doesn't have 3 points of heal on his last words, doesn't have 3 points of burn on every respawn, has a lower attack and on top of that shadowcraft doesn't have ramp

was the original text that the anons here were ridiculing in Japanese or English?

Maybe the text wasnt changed at all and shitters with bad knowledge of Japanese read it wrong the whole time

English.

They allowed a British site to do the reveal.

The original text was in english, but I got a hunch that the site might mess up since it's the first time they do reveals.

it was revealed on an english gaming resource, afaik

This game is so overwhelming
So many cards

>Ouro has been fixed
SAY IT WITH ME BROS
HIP-HIP-[ROAR]

>card imported from a tier 3 deck with less damage and heal will make dragons relevant because muh ramp
kek, if you want to damage and heal at the same time sahaquiel already outclasses it.

Eveytime you respawn Ouro, you have to spend 8 pp, locking you up for the turn unless you have a 1-2 pp card. And then you have to wait for another turn and hope your opponent doesnt kill it again before it gets to actually attack.

>Doc user
what?

people complain about all kinds of shit
temptress isn't bad, but it's the kind of good card that's given to classes that aren't forest/rune/sword, the kind of good card that's highly conditional, is costed awkwardly, and cannot by any means carry a deck. Dragon is not struggling because it doesn't have enough good cards and it just needs to pass a critical threshold of good cards to be saved; dragon is struggling because it only has cards that are good at best, and has no great cards.

Why does DShift get to be permanently relevant regardless of patch or meta

He's a doctor.

Well that explains it, probably some weab shitter on that site translated it wrong

Count on the British to fuck up every fucking time

The text was provided by cygames itself.

They probably thought having ouroboros coming back to hand without evolve was "too powerful" since only forest, sword and rune can be overpowered in this game.

A little typo with Magical Girl Melvi, you typed Magical G"I"rl Melvi. It triggers my autism.

Because they don't want games to be long, same reason every class has a million burst damage

Third link of the OP, dude. I'm the one keeping tracks of that.

Because the mechanic of being able to have multiple turns in a row is inherently broken by design

>Zeus has storm and kills Ouroboros
>Ouroboros comes back and pings Zeus to death

DEEPEST LORE

They have to give Isabelle a relevant deck, user, it would be too mean otherwise

Is kaiescope glow bad for daria? I already cut out fate hand, but still not fast enough.

Because they didn't nerfed the shit card?

The cost still reflects the standard pack era where control decks didn't exist. It's about fucking time they fix this crap so people can stop playing midrange garbage.

Because it uses effects you simply cannot replicate on top having the ability to use +30pp in one go, without any real drawback.

>What is Daria

Hey, dragonbros, I found the culprit responsible for all those salts you get today. Go feed her some eggs.

>zeus is so shit he can't even defeat the dragon lego

I actually stopped playing my 2 pp followers against rune altogether just to fuck over kaleidoskop

I doubt that.

Ouroboros should work without evolve. It's the fucking name of the card.

they shouldn't nerf aggro then

A deck specifically made to get Spellboosters a direction to go besides DShift, but now just after a minor nerf most players, at least in Masters, went back to DShift.

I hope the last forest legend will be trash.

Because Salaryman-kun needs to be able to finish his dailies while taking the train to his soul crushing job, and we just can't have games going past turn 10.

Cut her some slack, m8. No need to go personal chan army. That rarely works out well.

They buffed midrange which has good odds against dshift aswell
Like how the fuck can d shift handle turn 6 20/20 snakes?

>blood moon into turn 4 righteous devil will be as common as levi into piercing rune
>mentored serpents is an otohime on steroids that can only be answered by themis/revelation and WILL win just about any other match right there and then
>baphomet will never cuck you out of your 5 cost serpents because odin/baha/satan are all neutral
>belphegor is a 4/4/4 that doesn't harm you at all and draws 2 cards as it's fanfare
>belphegor won't cuck you out of your serpents either and increases your odds of having baphomet

it's great against aggro which is one of your major weaknesses as a deck, but now that ungasword is built more midrange and the meta no longer literally revolves around you, you might be justified cutting it
use your discretion

Because SV is a smartphone game by nature.

Thanks to that it'll always be a no brainer, no strategy, no nothing lucky draws go face forever.

>highly conditional
>is costed awkwardly
How is deal 5 damage and heal for 5 on a solid body for 9pp highly conditional and costed awkwardly?
>cannot by any means carry a deck
Except Ouroboros can, because he is a recursive Temptress in a deck that can Ramp to it and play it, on an ideal scenario, as early as turn 4, or, realistically speaking, on turn 5-6, when they can still evolve it to remove multiple followers.

I don't disagree entirely with you, I just felt like mentioning those two specific things you brought up.

>turn 6 20/20 snakes
What card you talking about? Maelstorm serpent is 8 mana

new expansion give daria more support by giving it a 2nd engine incase it didn't draw it by turn 5 and used up all the low cost card. Melvi both play draw til 7 card in hand

>tfw don't have 21k dust for 3 baphomets and serpents

I tried building a ptp shadow myself since no one gave me a deck, but it seems I ended up winning as aggro instead.
What am I doing wrong?

That's because they got lazy with the design and piled all of the power on two or three cards, Levi, Daria and Piercing

Everything else is just "good" but they'd assuredly crumble to certain match ups by themselves.

Need a concede please. Emote thrice if you need one back.

You are supposed fetch it out with a turn 5 baphomet.

>odin
Read the card again.

Nah, that's how it rolls.

Tyrant decks usually go midrange.

You need the durability and the chip.

DUDE

It can work out positively for both of us.

Her career gets a boost from our exposure while we get a meme that will constantly deliver bad translation on purpose (with approval from Cygames) for player reactions

Tfw all the staple blood cards have less than 5 attack so you decide between Temptress or Sneks as your ender of choice

falling for meme like the bloody mary meme?

>People think it's gonna be a tier 0 Sword format when Forest exists
If the Forest legend is anything, but pure garbage, Sword is gonna eat shit. You think Durandal will save you from Tarzan? At best it's gonna be the both of them tier 1, just like DE when retards stopped being blinded by the Haven buffs, and remembered how broken roach and Otohime were. But, thinking Forest is not a competitor is beyond delusional, it's ALWAYS been a competitor.

>meme
The easiest red flag for detecting HS kids.

Thanks maido

My first time playing Take Two - I can't believe I actually got 5 wins in a row

well then you'd have to cut out all your other 5 attack cards to get it every time and you have to be in vengenace or play blood moon before then. might be a good deck I guess

I don't know, I tried it a few days ago too and it seemed pretty bad. I couldn't get to 30 shadows fast enough and when I finally did, I somehow didn't have any ptps in hand. If ptp is too slow for forest, it is too slow for shadow. They made shadow very slow at reaching large amounts of shadows because all of your good cards cost shadows and many of you shadow generators are understated compared to other cards of the same cost. I think it's just too memeish to work and honestly tyrant sound more reliable if that even makes sense.

You deserve it for a wildly cancerous card. It doesn't even cost an evo man holy fuck

>How is deal 5 damage and heal for 5 on a solid body for 9pp highly conditional and costed awkwardly?
>9pp
what I meant was more "costed awkwardly, which makes them situational"
they're not bad cards just because they're expensive and hurr durr games never go long, but a good expensive card is already at a disadvantage compared to a good cheap card, because 1) tempo is very snowbally, 2) even when games go long, higher cost means you can't combo it with other cards on the same turn
What does a T6 ouroboros really do immediately? Evolves into a follower, deals 3 to another follower. It might as well be a pegasus elf until you start farming value off it. All the tier 1 decks (with the exception of combo which probably just uses the turn to jack off more) have more immediately imposing legendaries at that point in the game, which isn't an accident

Okay so what staple blood cards have more than 5 attack
>Temptress
Well that was easy!

Even if big guy dirt doesn't pan out I still think rune might be tier 1 with daria and mutagenic as a finisher.

You're just going to have to cut out Temptress or pray to RNG.

It's fun when they brink and you run them over by turn 5.

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5zwmmi/famitsu_livestream_revealing_new_cards_begins_in/

I'll just leave this here.