Do you pick your nose in your car? Where do you put the boogers?

Do you pick your nose in your car? Where do you put the boogers?

My mouth.

I usually roll them up and drop them in my ash tray.

If those are liquid, on the seat, mostly down there. If those are kinda hard, i roll them around and drop them on the carpet.

this
>there are people on this board who fell for the tissue paper jew

Yes. In my trash bag.

Thank god, my entire life I thought I was the only one to eat my boogers

floorboard

Its a secret i can only share with Veeky Forums

>Where do you put the boogers?
under the bus seat

Got a hole in my shift boot. I just pop the big hard ones in there. No idea where they go. The wet ones I just smear onto the steering wheel.

its like a salty snack that I have a built in dispenser for

Liquid I wipe on my pants to spare my car's seats, if they're hard just drop onto the floor mat since it gets vacuumed weekly

Unrelated but the concept of putting them in your mouth makes me feel like I'm going to gag or be sick. I'm aware there's literally nothing wrong with it since it's just mucus that potentially could have ended up in your mouth anyway, all interconnected etc but it's really disgusting to me for whatever reason; really annoys me when I see people in public perform that action

Foreskin. I wear loose basketball shorts.
Wife has a fetish for smegma. As I cannot not shower for days upon days, i just compile boogers in there for her to find when we engage intercourse. She likes it.
I dont.

Life time habitual booger picker and clean freak here. You wipe them on your shoe. There are zero traces of boogers in my car. Wiping them on the car is fucking disgusting.

they go out the window what the fuck is wrong with everyone in this thread i feel like im taking crazy pills

I'm the same way, I had a kid I know who did it often and I got physically violent with him for doing it the last time before I cut him off.

Floor mat. Boogers are among the least gross things there.

I use a hanky like any true gentlemen

I've hired someone to take care of it for me so that I can concentrate on more important matters.

I stick them in my pee pee

Truly a booger patrician.

Flick em out the window

up your mother's cunt

I keep a tissue box in my car to blow my snot into.

Im too busy driving stick to play with a proper booger so I just save those for when I'm at home taking a shower.

On the back side of my other hand.
Once they dry up, I scrap them off with my nails outside

If they're gooey I smear them between my fingers until they roll up and if they're hard I just roll them up, then drop them on the carpet after sufficiently dry for vacuuming later or toss them out the window.

I flick them out of the window

Wat.
I eat that shit in front of my boss, he's just conditioned to my sperging now. He used to loudly, faux inconspicuously announce his presence walking into my warehouse for my benefit. He doesn't anymore. I could be quacking, singing, nose burglarizing my schnoz and he just settles with le disappointed look these days.

Nigger, boogers are free, especially those ones from the inside that slip off as a whole slate.

>Yes I do
>Roll them between fingers until they are dry, flip them outta the window

Holy fuck I'm not alone

fpbp

Yes.
Out the window, ideally at passing cars.