/sug/ - Supra General

Recently got my hands in a mk2 supra.
>mk4 is mah dream
>being a senior in highschool
I paid $2200 for it out if my own pocket. Did I get lucky or did i get cucked on price? I can't find anything on pricing for these things.

Sounds like a good deal provided the car is in decent condition and doesn't shit on you.

Only major thing I have had to do is replace the rack and pinion. A seal in the boot was going out, had to refill that bitch every day till I replaced it. Other than that it has treated me well. Did replace the gaskets, but it still had some life in it.

Are yo planning on upgrading the engine? Doing mods?

Also painted the cam covers and accessories

Yes I do in the future. Main goal is 1j or 2j. Maybe just turbo, not sure yet

>sorry for the snapchat uploads, everything else is too large of a file

It looks damn good for what you paid. Hows the milage?

170,xxx
Thanks!

its a bit high but it wont matter if youre planning on engine swapping anyway, good find op. Best of luck

Appreciate it, user

i'd say you did damn good for the price. The car looks great. Makes me miss my parents mk2 supra. I wish I could have driven it before they sold it.
Not too bummed out tho cuz i bought a mk3 a few years ago

Nice. I've been wanting to check out a mk3

If it works user, good work. Ive been trying to get a hand on a mk III for a long time, but the mk II is cool as well

Id repaint that spot without the paint asap because then you notice the dent a ton more

I think Mk2 is a better choice than a Mk3. Lighter and an easier platform to work on

Hey OP nice find. I bought mine for 2500. so to me you got a nice price. the clear coat on mine is coming off and i have some rusts spots.

I've been wanting to pick up a mk2 or mk3 Supra for a long time now. I really like the looks of them.

I've just heard that finding parts can be an absolute pain. Both OEM and aftermarket.

You and me both desu. What country you from? I'm in America and from what I've heard the aftermarket for the mk3 Supra is supposed to be hueg

I'm also from the good ol' USA.

I just want a fun weekend car that I can kick the backend out every once in a while.

I prefer the looks of the mk2 to the mk3 though.

We already have a Toyota general. It's basically supra general in there already.