/bbg/- Bloodborne General

OLD THREAD SLAIN >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg (embed)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF (embed)

PURGE FILTH

>Old thread not even at 750 yet

>(embed)

>Forgot pic

Truly I am the filth that needs purged.

This ought to cheer you up. It's the most recently unveiled meme-tastic masterpiece from the good Machine

you have to wheel yourself like alfred did
>(embed) edition

Thanks a lot dude.

>Implying I didn't already save it

I'm pretty sure I've seen it posted once before, but I could be wrong.

Something about that one, people loved it. I take pride in inspiring it.

That image got a genuine chuckle from me. I don't know why, but it's the 'I think Master Logarius does it' part.

i think i mightve posted it when i first made it, as it was soon after i made the other one (same day i think actually) but i only resaved the pewdiepie one on my laptop

MIYAZAKI

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU LEARN

BIG BOSSES

>>>DON'T WORK

What do you mean amigo?

They'd easily work if they increased the camera distance or even made it fixed.

Would anyone be down for some tomb prospector fun. I've gotten to Queen yharnham on one run before wanted to go for a speed run towards her kinda thing. I don't know how long it would take or if farming tomb crap would take too long. But lemme know if anyone's down was able to make it to lower loran layer 2 with some help last night.

id be down if my ps4 controller would work properly

What's wrong with it?

Explain ur problem bro

theres a solid orange light when its plugged in (not sure if its when its unplugged aswell) but whenever i press the ps button it flashs white for abit (wether its plugged in or not) then after like 10 seconds it returns to a solid orange

I-It's not hereticial to strike down the enemies of the Church with your own god's fist, right? This is a sacred weapon, right?

I'd be happy to join in. Set a pass and I'll get ringing. Layer two or three of Lower Loran?

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the hunter enemies in the Hunter's Nightmare have a bit of a unique sound when they die from fire.
They scream.
Not their usual screaming or cackling, but the screaming that defines true panic and fear, almost like they're understanding the receiving end of Old Yharnam. Somewhere in there, it almost sounds like remorse. It's just amazing that that much detail would be added.
Queen Killer used it. Go for it.

Lower loran layer 2. Passcode will be tomb

I thought Kira Queen used the wheel?

And the Cannon. I though he was referring to the Cannon. I suppose the Amy arm would be fitting.

If you know your way through the tombs please feel free to take the lead. I'll follow and support best I can

A lot of enemies have different death sounds and animations if you kill them with fire damage. Even some bossed, Ludwig included.

and at first i thought it was just low on bettery but its been plugged in for awhile now and theres no change

I get that, I mean the sounds these guys make is something else. It's pure fear in their voices, try it out.

>Ludwig

Shit, really? That's neat.

>saif
>not serrated for beasts
>not thrust for kin
>no strong stuns
>wonky looking unsatisfying animations

what a terrible weapon

It might be the charger cable. I had the same problem and I ended up getting a new cable and the controller works just fine now

I enjoy it on a poison build.

This is bait, right? Saif is absurdly good.

Also, no strong stuns is just blatantly wrong. It has poisebreak like you wouldn't believe, and the tricked R1 spam stunlocks the shit out of enemies.

alright il change it out and give it another go

Shit, sorry about that. Normally I do way better against him, but I fucked pretty bad. I'll keep ringing, in case you die.

No problem I was able to beat him. What chalice am I supposed to make now after Lower loran

All you've got left after this is Ihyll and Isz, I think. Unless you still haven't done defiled, in which case we have that to go do as well. Your pick where we go.

We gotta do defiled sadly :( meet ya there

If you know of any spots for materials we need please don't let me skip them bud

Cash me outside Gregor lemme wreck dat ass. Btw are you using max gems or am I just too squishy at 46 vit I know defiled chalices cuts that in half

>When your host is VILEBLOOD FILTH

A good purging, it was.

Also I'm pretty sure the only ritual mats you need are ones you can buy, or at least you can if you're in NG+. Arcane Haze, Red Jelly and Blood (5).

Nah this is ng I might just jump too ng+ too finish this build off real quick

Also yes I have maxed gems. 46 vit is definitely fine. I have 41, for what it's worth.

Either way, I'll be right back. Got a bit of stuff to do, shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

So what do I spend my echoes on besides vials? I'm getting near the limit here.

No problem lemme know when you are ringing

>tfw waiting forever infront of KOS Beach
>summoned is VB
>another guy as the doll, unarmed and double handed
>bows
>mfw I'm kicked after we kill all the snail girls

I still wish I had another rune instead of that one to this day

Anyone up to doing bloodmoon Hypogean Gaol with me?

What level are you my dude?

>I'm like 48

The gatling gun hunter in the hunter's nightmare is a fish-smelling noisome gash.

I might tag along, although it's 7 am and my brain is deep fried at this point.
Where are you gonna be ringing/pass?

And back. Sorry for the wait. Ringadingin'.

Kk be there in a sec

pass: gold
Gonna ring at the Yahar'Gul chapel, tell me when we can ring

Yeah I'll be at the lamp.

post your best bloodborne memes

>People still play this game

My bad there bro keep being paranoid about missing side items in the side rooms lol paranoia

>synchronized SCREE
thanks for the hoont

yeh

thanks for the hunt

for some reason I remember that area being longer

Jumped straight Into here attack fuck sorry Gregor -.-

Seriously though, how can you still play this?
I've finished it 3 times and i find it extremely boring to continue playing.
Don't you have anything else to play?

Oh wow, do you enjoy riding horses?
You don't?
Well some people do and they'll continue to do so even if you don't like it.
what a fucking faggot you are

Anyone want to help with Amygdala? I have died right before I can finish her off maybe 6 times now and by the third time I was sick of it.

Got hit by a lingering hitbox on an animation canceled slam.

I'll ring again if you need it.

Sorry Gregor I suck at Amy :/

That's a nice one.

This guy was such a fuckin pain. Only part of him that gave me trouble was his ludicrous gun and his extremely excessive use of it. Had him dodgeroll and fire five time in a row one time.

Also I understand WHY the NPCs have 'infinite ammo' but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

You could just a shield, but yeah the shooting is a bit annoying. Luckily every NPC is predictable.

Need 4 more ritual blood 5 to make isz wanna give me some time to Collect materials gregor

Sure thing, I can wait. Not like I have much else to do tonight. I'll get ringing as soon as you need it.

Cool cool my girlfriend just told me her cats dying so might be awhile but I'm still playing gettting materials. If I don't comeback thanks for all the help homie

>that elevator jump

harder than ludwig

In Mensis? Ride it all the way down, then back up and roll off at the opening, I've always found that way easier for some reason.

A N Y O N E

Cant im still at work :(

But I want to

don't roll, it's easier to just walk off imqtbpho (in my quite to be perfectly honest opinon (desu))

ded

never ded

only sleeping

What a very terrible analogy, there are thousands of games to play and you're still so closed minded that your sticking with the exact same one for this long.
Your the one with the attitude, your the one with the problem.

Not that user, but just liking a game doesn't make you close-minded. Some people find enjoyment in things you might find tedious, and maybe they think your favorite games are strange or boring. Not everyone has the same taste.

Do MMO's make you this mad too? I come back to this game and play it when I'm not playing other things, and /bbg/ is a nice general to post in, so I do.

/bbg/ is the comfiest general

Alright, yall, I went into a big open room with an empty bathtub, a ghost skeleton grabbed me and crushed my spine, killing me instantly.

What gives

Did you kill Amelia?

I did and it was great.

If you didn't already, touch the Skull in her boss room. Find a door asking for a password, then proceed to the Woods. After that, go to any window with someone to talk to then go back to the "ghost skeleton" once you receive what they offer. There's another right outside the Cathedral Ward lamp to the left, that one takes you to the DLC if you have it.

How dare you air quotes "ghost skeleton" like its not a perfectly appropriate term

You'll eventually find out it isn't a skellie nor ghost.

I'll hold you to that; if I'm wrong, I owe you a Coke.

Sure, greater things wait ahead for you friend