Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LWel-BMO4s
strawpoll.me/12551662
samurai-gamers.com/mass-effect-andromeda/sweeper-stats-guide/
archiveofourown.org/works/9528659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>less shit
but you have links to Andromeda...

I'm interested in Remnant weapons, does anyone have any pictures of some of them?

>Everyone shitting on Andromeda from Jurnos, to Youtubers to average joes.

S-should I be concerned. This seems like more than the standard Bioware hate meme.

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE ALWAYS BEST WAIFUS

it's literally just prothean shit 2.0

Reminder that the 21st is international Downs Syndrome day.

Which romance options get fucked and which fuck you?

6th for the game comes out in three days and pretty much all that shit in the OP is unnecessary.

#th for assfu

>it's literally just prothean shit 2.0
I don't know what that means.

So fucking glad to see Bioware bomb hard like this. Been waiting for it for so long, i can finally experience pure happiness.

Aren't we supposed to wait until the last thread reaches page 10?

Also Gil is best boy and I can't way to raise a gayby together

Nothing wrong with guilty pleasures, user.

I really hope for some huge drama in the plot. I want to cry and feel the need to hug my Sarah

>I can play the game at 9 pm on the March 20.
Sometime it pays to be in Shitifornia. But only sometimes.

They own the galaxy now.

Why should YOU be concerned?

Play the game, make up your own mind. Wait and pirate it if you can't afford it. Don't sweat EA's financial fortune/misfortune.

>can't play until the 23rd
(lol

>You activated my trap card.

It doesn't pay for my typos though.

According to dataminers, MomRyder is alive and in stasis and Alec brought her along. That'll probably be drama.

They hired a stupid cosplayer girl with 1.5 years of experience as their FUCKING LEAD FACIAL ANIMATOR.

>switching to Frostbite 3
>MIGHT AS WELL HIRE A COMPLETE NOVICE.

Bioware/EA did this to themselves.
The rest of the game is bretty fun though.

Some people have been saying that the sibling in a coma ends up disabled when he/she wakes up.

theyre already disabled either way

Isn't that the kind of thing they can fix in this universe?

Learn how VPNs work. Connect to South Korea. Play game the moment it comes out.

Or hope that it gets yarred before 23rd.

It'll probably underperform, but I doubt it will 100% bomb. If DA2 didn't, this won't either.

PROTECT

Scott a cute

Goddamn the omni-tools look awful now. How do you fuck up something so simple?

Embargo date being changed, I have a review code.

>MMMM CORA COCK SO GOOD

sounds lewd

I didn't buy the game through legit channels cause fuck giving Bioware money.
So short of them cracking Denuvo in a few days (lol) I have to wait.

different, shittier, brand.
These omni-tools are the Zune of Omni-tools.

That's just their super-pathfinder-edition terminals.
Omniblades and other tech interactions/skills use the same old glowy.

Answer this.
>Who is Best Girl?
>Who is Best Boy?
>Who is Worst Girl?
>Who is Worst Boy?
>Is Sara autistic?

If it helps i trust thisn youtuber

youtu.be/5LWel-BMO4s

DA2 didn't have the luxury of a 10 hour playground to create memes from as well as every popular youtuber dropping turds on it before release.

yo who is the nigga just chillin in the lounge chair

Yeah someone posted a couple of threads ago that the whole game will be open for streaming tomorrow. What was the review embargo time changed to?

Protip: in general, the more /v/ shits on something, the better it is. All other sources are irrelevant.

I had a good time with it, felt like ME1 with sections of ME2 on the planets instead of repeating duplicate bases. Couple bad VAs and plenty of bugs, but this is BioWare, so par for the course.

>Vetra
>Kallo
>Cora
>Gil
>Yes

every thread until you like it

>Best Girl
Vetra
>Best Boy
Gil

I wonder if she is getting shat on by her higher ups right now

looks like the captain from the beginning of the game to me

>when you find out Cora has been pegging scott without you

>Who is Best Girl?
Vetra
>Who is Best Boy?
Kanno
>Who is Worst Girl?
Colony Manager Lady
>Who is Worst Boy?
Default Scott Ryder
>Is Sara autistic?
Yes

You know the particle rifle.

Imagine that but not Prothean, and there for primitive.

I'm not sure what Archon is doing here or why it helps anything. Sara says they have access, but what would they get access to through her? Since Scott was the star of this trailer, it's not like she's the Ryder who has the big SAM connection.

That's Captain Dunn, the asian driver of the Hyperion. I guess this means the Archon/Kett attack the nexus or ark hyperion at some point since both Sara and Dunn are there.

Who's sperm is it? It better be Scott's or Sara's

>shitting on a Womyn in 2017
Wrong. They are congratulating her on a game well done and telling her not to listen to the evil Nazis telling her the animations suck cause they're all stupid Trump supporters and she's perfect in her little Bioware hugbox.

Reminder that the poll is still up.

strawpoll.me/12551662

>Vetra
>Jaal
>Foster Addison
>Scott
>Probably

Something about Peebee and her teeth terrifies me.

Where's Sara.

reminder what a difference competence and 5 minutes of work makes

I think you are forgetting how evil the EA higher ups are. They will keep up the safe space act untill it costs them money then they will drop all kindness and eat you alive.

Yeah, I went into the trial with rock bottom expectations after lurking, and ended up pleasantly surprised.

There's certainly a lot to validly complain about, but it does recapture some of that "Mass Effect feeling" that no other game has, and for me that's plenty.

>You know the particle rifle.
No, I don't.

I doubt that ea bosses are up their asses like that, they like money much more than anything. She's probably being fired right now

It's even creepier in the game. She shows a strange amount of teeth, more than any other character. And it looks like she has dentures partially falling out every time she talks.

'this is the remnant assault rifle
samurai-gamers.com/mass-effect-andromeda/sweeper-stats-guide/

It was also in one of the streams recently, I think the multiplayer twitch stream on the official bioware channel.

Why do everyone's eyes look like shit in this game? I remember Inquisition's eyes looking pretty good.

I should say every human and Asari's eyes. Vetra and Drack's look good and Jaal's look really detailed in the trailers.

Nah, I think they'll just disband BioWare Montreal.
EA Montreal didn't do anything worthwhile during it's entire existence, and after it was renamed into BioWare Montreal, they haven't done anything up until now.
They'll just close the studio and inmediatly tell BioWare Edmonton to start working inmediatly on a new entry as damage control.

No clue. the iris has zero depth, even modders for oblivion can make better eyes than this

EA Montreal and BioWare Montreal aren't the same studio.They were in the same building, but EA Montreal closed and there was a new studio formed called EA Motion or something like that.

Because somehow all the facial animations and textures on people in Andromeda are even worse than DAI's.

>Scott, the blue alien tackled you, she's clearly hostile so can I...?

Bioware employs a racist who wants to murder white people. diversity > skill

I think EA won't even bother with ME anymore if it falls well below expectations, just put it on hold indefinitely like they did with Dead Space.

Ass effect Mandromeda

Andromeda was already fucking supposed to BE damage control. Let's face it, Mass Effect is dead. On the shelf for several years at best.

Where is the fucking Scott x Sara art already?

Ayyyyy

Threadly reminder that ME:A is shit.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

>Andromeda was already fucking supposed to BE damage control.

Pretty clearly not. They assigned all the newbies to it and had the veterans work on other projects. It's pretty clearly just a quick cash grab. Somewhat like Halo ODST.

What engine were they using for DA:I? Did they have more experience with it or something?

same engine.

But that's forbidden love.

Frostbite, and no, but the DA team has more experience than this team.

ODST turned out pretty good tho

I have never felt so much pity and attraction to one person before

Literally the same fucking engine. And all the facial textures were better and there were no noot noot mouths.

Not saying the animations and textures were all GOOD. They weren't. That's why it's so ridiculous that Andromeda's are even worse.

No, it's just the ones who made DA:I were BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Montreal, while ME:A is being developed only by Montreal.

Edmonton is working on some new Sci-fi game that was coming next year.

You don't understand how damage control works, do you?

they should invent something to help these people. like an auto-flipper

It's two different groups, actually. Andromeda is Montreal's first full game, before this they only did support work for the main Bioware studio.

I don't know how people of such incompetence were put in charge of the team, or why anyone would think it would be a good idea to have them make a full game on their own.

Will fic work?
archiveofourown.org/works/9528659

>people are saying that a french streamer's early post-embargo copy is showing an updated Sara Ryder
>probably bioware dumping a CC-tier replacement with proper facial animation rigging
not sure if want

What went horribly wrong?

>Garrus
>Garrus
>Your Waifu
>Your Husbando
>Yeah

i really NEED twincest fanfic piece

come on /meg/ you are soo good at this sometimes

>Tali
>n/a
>your waifu