Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently there's an xbox club called Battlefield General. That's all I know

>Discord
vocaroo.com/i/s1rpW8KRCY8A
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/601wm0/trying_to_find_a_dlc_gun_on_the_ground_when_you/
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190682641987534848/292645834682531840/video.mov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>RSC best gun Edition
I know it's just copy-pasted from my previous thread, but I support this message

>ywn be as handsome as the French medic

Serious question. Why do plebs love MG15 so much? It's got the worst moving spread and horizontal recoil out of all lmgs. I hear it's good when bipodded a lot but that is the case with all lmgs. If you want big mag, go with Lewis Suppressive. It has better moving spread and both vertical and horizontal recoil at the cost of slightly low rpm and 1 more bullet to kill at range but not like that matters since you'll actually hit more of your shots compared to MG15. It also overheats at 50 rounds instead of 30 which is rather nice.

t. shitter that doesn't know how to burst/tap fire. The Lewis is shit. KYS

>tapfiring
>with lmg
L O L

BARfags BTFO and finished

HOL UP
>spawns mortar landship
SO U BE SAYIN
>uses only plane slot as a taxi
HOL UP HOL UP
>sits in spawn screen waiting for vehicles
WE FINNA
>sits in artillery truck and doesn't move the entire game
LEMME AXE U
>awarded 100th service star for trench fighter
SUM FINNA
>kills you with automatico, teabags you, then knee slides away
WE WUZ ARMÉE FRANÇAISE N SHIEEEEEEET??????

Is premium worth it?

>Why do plebs love MG15 so much?
shitters hate reloading

bar telescopic is the patrician lmg

>its fully automatic I don't have to tap fire hurr
>m-m-muh accuracy if I hold the trigger down! why cant I hit anything bawwww
Dumb redditurd

>spawn in operations with the mg15 suppresive
>bipod and kill 20 people at a objective chokepoint
>never touch it again
>1 million kpm

wow dude

The vanilla game is still broken and has been since release. What do you think?

tap firing with lmgs actively increases recoil
unless you're shooting long distances it's terrible

>unless you're shooting long distances it's terrible
Wow it's almost like you should only tap fire if you're shooting at a distance and otherwise it's fine. Dumb faggot

Tap firing has to be the most ineffective way to use lmgs in this game unless we're talking extrem ranges or you're using Chauchat with its horrendous recoul
>m-m-muh accuracy if I hold the trigger down!
Yes that would be the entire point of lmgs
>why cant I hit anything bawwww
You would be if you weren't using spray and pray: the lmg

>Yes that would be the entire point of lmgs
No it's not. The point of a LMG is capacity and suppression.
>You would be if you weren't using spray and pray: the lmg
The MG 15 is as accurate as its user and the fact that so many people bitch about its recoil really goes to show how bad people are at aiming. Probably console shitters to boot.

>The MG 15 is as accurate as its user
What the fuck does this even mean. Your gun is only accurate as its stats allow. If you're accurate with MG15 then you'll be more accurate with other lmgs
>the fact that so many people bitch about its recoil really goes to show how bad people are at aiming
You could have the best aim in the world and horizontal recoil will still throw your aim off as it randomly jolts your screen left and right. The best you can do is notice your aim is off and counteract it.

By the way, when can we get some skins that aren't tacky gaudy cartel boss tier shit?

If you can't manage recoil maybe you should play a baby game like tetris or TLOU

>spawns mortar landship
what's so bad about this? provided you know how to use it, it can be pretty effective

we all know you know you like that
they do all kinda look the same though

>play Fort Vaux for the first time
>acquire Flametrooper kit
>basically half the team following me
>roast people and tank everything, no one ever gets close enough to bayonet thanks to team
>pull off a 100-980 win after being behind all game

fun

1000-980, obviously not 100 that would suck

the first 2 sectors of kaiserschlacht are one of the most fun parts of the game tbqh. especially if you're attackers

>Model 10 Legendary Skin
>Its literally just a boring grass camo.
>Meanwhile 12G legendary is a cool as hell gold gun

>have both the dank legendary 12g skin and the sick white distinguished skin
>conflicted on what to use

Also I can't decide which variant I like best.

Devil's Anvil gets so fucking cool after the fire storm

That battle outside the fort is intense as shit

>run to trenches near B
>get on machine gun
>everything is fucked, looks like a wasteland
>raining
>hear a loud whistle
>germ-ans start rushing towards the point into the no-mans land
>mow them down with machine gun
>war is hell
fuck that map is good, too bad getting that far almost never happens because the attackers are so heavily disadvantaged

Are there no sniper servers yet?

I know I'm gonna get told git gud but fuck I hate snipers. I get their use and all but getting one shot from some faggot 200 miles away if I don't cower behind cover 24/7 just isn't fun to me. They ruin every game their cancerous class gets put into.

how to git gud at bomber?

Mobile AA here. I didn't even notice dice nerfed the QF. Oh no that sucks.

fly high, spam the chat and tell your retarded team to actually spot, drop bombs on red dots

>spam the chat
consolepleb
>drop bombs on red dots
i always get hit markers but not a whole lot of kills, usually because i wasn't at the exact right angle, so i have to turn around and make another pass, by which the action has probably moved on to somewhere else.
does bomber count as airchav?

>by which the action
*by which point the action

The new infantry lebel gun is great if the sweet spot fits your range

Grenade fix when?

If you ever get in a plane at any time you are literally the reincarnation of Joseph fucking Stalin.

Already fixed.

Gas and fire meta 2.0 is not fixed

*rezzes you*

Don't bother, just use trench darts.

I'm glad one of the chau chats assignments was to use the lewis, I love this gun. Did it receive a buff?

poorfags btfo

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/601wm0/trying_to_find_a_dlc_gun_on_the_ground_when_you/

You're a mongrel

Armored kill is the only dice supported custom game mode that I know of without snipes. Looks like they've mostly gotten rid of it though. Shame really, cause these new maps would be even more insane with double vehicles and no snipers!

>Ammo 2.0
fuck DICE so much, they are really turning this into Battlefront

>Be Dice.
>Release game
>Tease the community with 'NEW EXITING GAMEMODE SOON'
>It's Fog of War
>It's technically not a gamemode, but pistol only TDM locked on a single map with limited HUD options
>But fair enough, it's kind of fun, every now and th...NO, user, YOU CAN'T PLAY IT ANYMORE
>New tease for 'gamemode'
>Really it's just rush with stupid respawn timers, health and only 2 classes.. I guess some people might li...NO user, YOU CANNOT PLAY THIS ANYMORE
>repeat

Did they really think the community was going to rent servers under their crappy conditions to keep the custom gamemodes up? When there isn't even a quick-join button for them most of the time? When 16x16 custom servers cost as much to run as 32x32 servers? When you couldn't even kick/ban players or get priority on your OWN server?

Seriously the Dice support for their own custom gamemodes is pretty week.. How are you going to have 'FOG OF WAR COMING SOON' up constantly, and then just NOT support it 95% of the time it's out?

its sad if someone actually do this.

>not the chauchat edition

chauchat? more like so-shit

Chauchat is amazing though.

More like choo choo welcome the rapetrain up your asshole you fucker

What's the point of the Huot exactly? Both the BAR and the Madsen perform better in the same category.

literally zero recoil, you don't even have to deploy the bipod.

>aklahammalala hammama

64p is a meme. Name a single game mode that isn't made worse by 64 player count. Pro tip here, you can't.

Conquest on a proper map design, St. Quentin Scar is the only thing that comes to mind, Sinai and Rupture also work as well.
48p is the best for the vast majority of the maps, the problem is, BF1 is too fast paced, we don't have a stamina bar like the old games so we can sprint as much as we want accompanied by a very fast movement speed, making the maps feel smaller in general.
if we get a stamina bar back and tune down BF1 sprinting to BF4's, 64p would be so much better.

Anything lower just feels empty as fuck

Tested it a bit more and while it's easy to shoot far away targets with it, the damage is just too fucking low.
I'd rather take one of the telescopic weapons for counter-sniping

It's retarded how fast this game is, reducing sprint speed or having a stamina bar would significantly improve this game tenfold.

Today I rekt a trench raider. These people can do major damage at times. Had to trim majority of chasing around cause discord (they then deleted it cause plebbit )

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190682641987534848/292645834682531840/video.mov

Yeah cause u fuck shit up

> 2017
>film gameplay on sneakers
Are you familiar with recording software?

What can we do to fix that attack? I luckily get defense and they never pass the last point. I imagine for em it must be hell

Trench Raiders still die to a bayonet charge or a backstab like everyone else. Pretty shit class.

Kek, I know but damn PS4 has no options

Attackers need to be good and coordinate mass attacks. In the second phase B has to be rushed immediately and then held while another part attacks A.
In the last phase you need to flank far left to get to B and shoot the spawning defenders before they can get to the point.
usually 1 squad that does these important jobs is enough.

I was thinking a tank or more howitzers

then git gud and get some basic awareness to not get flanked like a retard and learn to aim your revolver to not die to bayonet niggers. trench raider is amazing

how to 8.35 marksman
the bullet velocity is so slow compared to the bolt actions and the mondragon sniper

unfortunately i don't think that will ever happen because DICE is stubborn and retarded.
3D spotting needs to fuck off too..
how many times do people actually shoot the red doritos instead of the player models themselves?

>get 20 headshots with the MP-18 Optical

Why is everyone complaining about this so much?

Just click on the head.

Stop shooting at long range target then. It's best used in 3 btk range. Past that there are better options

>first 2 bullets hit the head
>spread increases too much and the killing shot hits the body

but i should be using it kind of as a sniper, no?

I did that during the first day of playing when I didn't like any of the weapons my classes had. I remember doing it more often with the other games, because there was exclusive guns or stuff with more unlocks than I'd gotten yet on that particular gun etc.

I mean, I didn't actually go searching for the damn things. It was just the same instinct as when you pick up a medic kit off the enemy you just killed to revive your teammates, or picking up a scout kit to pop off some flares before switching back.

Errrr no. Like you said, its muzzle velocity is too slow and 4 hit kill ttk is not great. it stops 3 hit killing at 47m so use it for targets within that range. For long range use Mondragon and both Selbstladers are going to be better.

am i good bfg?

They literally let you choose which way the gun recoils. If you can't compensate for recoil in any direction maybe it's just time to play something else.

Probably shit seeing as you have obviously moved through the OP guns in the order that they nerfed them without using anything else.

so then what's the point of using the marksman version over the factory version if you both use them at about the same range? i know marksman is a bit more accurate, but at medium range like that the scope gets obstructive

don't use it like a sniper, it's prime range is from 0 - 50 meters tops, after that you need 4 shots to kill (unless you sneak a headshot in there) on top of having a shit muzzle velocity. so after that range it's pretty much only useful for the occasional sniper laying somewhere.

if you want low ttk over range use the selb 1906, it's laser accurate, has high muzzle velocity and is a three hit kill over all ranges

ayo /bfg/
barrage bomber or torpedo bomber for taking out armor

Marksman has better minimum spread and less spread increase per shot. Meaning you can mag dump all 5 round at 360 rpm and have your shots not go astray as much as they would for factory variant. If you're not fond of the scope you can go with factory. That one has better spread and recoil decrease.

Holy fug, the Russian 1895 Trench is amazing for holding gown corridors or trenches. Just had an awesome romp with it on Fort de Vaux

yes it is
>tfw hipfire headshots

I just went for the headshot whenever I got the drop on someone. If you force it like a retard you will only get frustrated.
Also hipfire is your friend.

I bought it just because I love lever-action rifles and I can't snipe for shit.

No regrets.

Main reason I go Cavalry, to be honest.

So.. I just returned to BF1 after a good two months because of the French DLC and I've got a question..

When the fuck did camping vehicles get popular? I've seen so many people that only play planes or tanks and nothing else or have never even touched a foot-soldier class. It's become a gigantic cancer I've noticed recently.

>there are people with 52 service stars on the armored train
>they have 0 stars in everything else

truly autism

I'd be fine with them implementing a limit to the amount of time you can spend in a vehicle, actually.

>Was just playing St. Quentin's scar.
>Some airchav on the other team immediately flies to B while we're trying to lock it down.
>Kills like 9 people in one run, does a loop and comes back, kills 2 more.
>Get killed by him while trying to hold D from advancing tank.
>Get killed by heavy-tank nigger with 13,000 something kills with it.
>Spawn back on C because it was taken.
>Instantly killed after spawning by airchav.
>Has 9,800 kills in trenchfighter.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

The reload time for trench darts is absolutely bogus
>die
>waiting to redeploy
>get revived
>die again to the same plane because reload is so quick

DICE only uses planes

It seems fucking so, AA gets nerfed to hell so it's almost impossible to kill anything and planes do so much damage and kill so fast you can't combat them.

DLC operations NA matchmaking is completely dead

My problem with planes isn't how easy or hard it is to get kills/get killed with them, it's how it feels out of your hands when you get killed by one.

If I run around a corner and end up facing a tank I generally have time to fuck off or risk my life to get up closer where I can hurt it. With a plane it just swoops by in the sky while I'm busy having a firefight. It's like when you get picked off by a sniper from across the map, except you can at least sneak up on the sniper and gut him. With planes you rely entirely on either AA or them flying low/slow enough for you and your teammates with LMGs to be able to whittle it down.

I actually didn't feel this way with helicopters back in Bad Company 2, mostly I think because it felt like the classes actually had ways to help take them down. Also they hovered instead of just flying off to the other side of the map to turn around and heal all the time.