World of Warships General /wowsg/

Family Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.2 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-062/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>ARG Code (NA Only)
JU5TT35T1NGL01Z

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel
EU Channel: "Official /erp/ channel"
SEA Channel: /ESL/

>FAQ
No kancercolle or hotel yamato crap itt
No armchair historians

>Clans
[AKO] on EU - PM anyone with a blue name and an anime avatar on the discord
[GARE] on SEA - PM /vitagen/ RunaticRed
[BAVE] on NA (full) or [WAVE] on NA - contact greg, neo, lunatic, abrach, or anyone else he's falseflagged and scapegoated recently (tioga is next on the list I believe)

Previous Thread:

>Not an actual bote OP

fag

2nd for the Katori

These OP shitposts just get better and better.

Strike Witches is not related to World of Warships and falseflag drama in the OP? Where are the fucking mods and janitors.

but you were just writing a cringefic about strike witches, ironpony

Nagato or Colorado?
Only have enough to buy and outfit one of them.

Could you please make a new, proper general with a wows related image and without the clanfaggotry ? Ill join you there.

>see OP's pic
>see the clans

Makes me really think.

Nagato.

The nagato is quite good, I don't like it as good as the fuso. I have only ever heard bad things about the colorado

If there is anything you'd like to know, wave, you can ask me in the discord.

Just got a Kraken in a Colo. The problem is that the high tier IJN and KM BB's are better than the US ones, so Colo is a bit of a dead end.

Colorado. Nagato is a meme.

Here you go.

Right-o.
What's so bad about the Colorado?
I would really like a North Cal.

If you still have Steven Suhgal, put him on the Colo for two "hidden" bonuses.

I really hope they readd the option to get Segal again

Well I haven't played Colorado since they added the US BB's way back in the last days of the Beta. But every Colo I come across since getting Nagato seems to be retarded, I don't know if its the players or the ship. They just do bad.

Also Nagato secondaries never seem to fail to kill anyone who comes within 5.4 km.

Does anyone have any tips for the Indianapolis? It's a very hard ship to get used to. Whenever I am in range to shoot things I also seem to be in range to get raped by bb's because I have no armor.

Sell it and get a belfast

The Indy was put in before wg decided on their pay to win model

Can I reliably run tier 7 and 8 ships and not lose money on a standard account if I'm not too shit at the game?

Credit gains in this game are absurd, you'll be fine though you may have to sell ships when you finish them

Sir behind an island and abuse it's shell arcs or just do this

This thread was just linked in the #BOTES channel, iron urged us all to go post in it. I'm not interested in his agenda's though, threadwars are bad

I hate Ironheart so much

>tfw none of the lines I'm grinding down are meta

I'm worried if I switch lines now the lines I grind towards will be garbage for competitive. Then again, aren't premiums the most meta ships in competitive? Nice game, wargaming.

>even the jannies hate Ihoe
This general is good

>he has people in the janny squad
I hate him even more now

What is the most blatantly broken pay to win premium that I can buy to win games

LUGER BAN IRONHEART NOW

Janitor you seem to have made a mistake.

The same parasite who made this thread put it in the wrong information, off-topic picture (Strike Witches is not related to World of Warships) and the chat/clan was changed to falsely accuse and encourage namefag drama.

This was the last proper OP.
Now compare that OP to the current OP.

Can you delete this general so an user can make a proper thread for the game "World of Warships". Thank you.

Belfast

>starting threadwars again

???

Blame Ironheart

>starting

is this the nagato thread???

Woah dude sorry the clans I put in the OP aren't your "official Veeky Forums legion clans"

You can't keep my clan out of the OP forever, my clans are just as vg as yours pal

her headgear is just missing the drool cup

Why isn't Ironheart banned off Discard?

Why are we shitposting Ironheart now?

What was that about someone from this thread doing something about a live reading of ERP on a discord?
I am merely curious.

Tioga wants to chase everyone out.

Because he's the major shitposter, and tying to pull a anti-Tioga campaign in discord. If you could see the BOTES chat you'd know. He made the threadwar thread that got deleted, and posted links to it in BOTES private chat then deleted all traces of it.

>Shitposters are again trying to stir up shit against one of the nicest anons.
Why am I not surprised?

Tioga is the nicest user. I don't know why a single autist would hate him.

I feel bad for Tioga. He's such a bro and he has to deal with all this negativity. If I ever met him in real life I'd give him and his massive 6'6 frame a handshake and buy him a beer

Godspeed rapespammer. Sink this thread.

cheers mm

I can't wait for Ironheart to die. The best part of this year was learning he's going to die.

Yes.

What?!

That is actually legitimately mean.

Agreed, I want Tioga to read me a picture book

He drank himself to death. Best feeling ever.

>shitposter dying
>mean
>bad
Okay

Now you know why ex-NTR players hate Tioga and why he's banned from clans and forums. Hell, the only reason why he's been shitposting here for months is because /wotg/ is dying.

>Tioga actually trying to kick Ironheart from the thread.
I'm not surprised. Tioga is a psychopath who tries to ruin whatever community he sets his sights on.

t. Ironheart

Also deleting my previous post. I got careless and didn't specify, so it got hijacked by Tioga.

I don't understand how a jew who hates Tioga from the thread is bad
How many IP's do you have?

I would never wish death upon someone like that. Dying is scary as hell. I wish you the best ironpony and I hope you make it through

kuso thread

Wait, is he actually dying? I thought this was a meme?

He did what? Shouldn't he be dead already then?

Why would I know? I don't talk to iron pony. I just wanted to clarify my stance.

I seriously hope he isn't and this is just a bad meme.

he is

He's drunk himself to death over the fact he killed a afghan kid for shooting at his convoy.

I didn't want to feel these feels today.

That's fucked up. What the fuck. What. The. Fuck. I hope he dies then, eye for an eye.