How do I sell a car

I'm no longer upside down on this 2013 Jeep Wrangler I bought last year and thank fuck because I've grown to really regret it. According to NADA it's worth exactly what I owe on it, give or take a few hundred. I want to get rid of this money pit and get a cheap used shitbox which is what I should have done in the first place.

What's the best way to sell it? I've never done this before. Just stick it on Craigslist and wait? Jeep forums? Consignment with a dealership and sell it through them?

Help me heal, Veeky Forums

pic related: it's the Jeep I bought last year.

take it to carmax. since they overcharge for their cars and since wranglers are so hot right now they'd give you close to blue book value. Clean the fuck out of it before they look at it.

Okay thanks, I'll look into that.

how many miles?

I was in your original thread last month or whatever, glad you're finally in the black on the lifestyle-mememobile. Where do you live? If near a coast, NOW is the best time to list it because of all the reasons you bought it for. Have you cross posted it on autotrader and craigslist? Don't post it in jeep forums or anywhere with informed viewer base, realistically the goal is to rip someone off and deep down you know this (probably a woman)

If you don't live near a coast, throw your area of influence out to one because that's where the consumers are

Good luck, did you decide on what shitbox you'll be replacing it with?

Hey thanks. Yeah that was me. I live in Florida but kind of in central florida. But about 45 minutes from Tampa, I could easily market it there. I haven't posted it anywhere yet. And yeah I'll avoid Jeep forums, that's a good point.

No idea what shitbox to replace it with but I'll have time to think about it while it sells, and my dad said he'd lend me his second truck for a while if I sell it before finding one.

Carmax is selling 2 door sports for 23-25k. How much do you owe?

22. NADA'd it and clean retail with the mileage and all the options is around 22k. So I'm just barely in the black but I am.

Sort out your finances before buying another car...

That's what I'm doing right now. The next car I buy will be under $5k and I'll pay cash for it.

If you sell it to a private party, then it will be up to you to sort out the lien transfer process.

Yeah I know. I have no idea how to do that. Sounds like Carmax might be the better way to go so far.

Were you the one that refused to buy a convertible, and just really wanted a jeep?

No that wasn't me. I didn't make any threads before buying it.

You'll make a few thousand more by selling it to a private party.

what's wrong with it?

payments and fuel are much too expensive

I don't need it. Payments and gas are too much. I don't go offroading, it's not worth it to me. Otherwise it's in great condition. Needs a little cleaning is all.

I'm not against doing this. Finding one would just take longer and if have to learn the process.

This is a good meme but it hurts

I'll buy it for like 100 dollars :)

why the fuck did you answer in his place? are you autistic?

One last page 10 bump for more input and I'll be done, thanks. Anyone taken a relatively new vehicle with over 20k owed on it to Carmax?

>the Jeep I bought

I'm so sorry for your loss

>taken a relatively new vehicle with over 20k owed on it to Carmax
Why would anyone do that?

>CraigsList

Nobody on CL has money so if you're trying to sell anything but junk it's a waste of time.

>Nobody on CL has money
this holy fuck. sold 3 cars sub 2k and EVERY FUKNG ONE got impounded. I know this because those poor pieces of shit never even registered the shit in their name. Not to mention people asking for 4 year loans on shitboxes.
>I...i'm a veteran and need a car bro

>impounded
Did you claim any of them?

How about AutoTrader or something?