Azura is shit

What's the sex like?

Stop talking about your waifu.

Lucy is best girl.

Worst girl
Worst mom
Worst fanbase

im the chief!

Delete this, Subaki doesn't deserve her.

How do I make Chrom's wife good

Who said anything about Tsubaki

He's good enough. By the time you get him you should have like two speedwings, you can feed him and then immediately have a solid warrior ready to use a bow and do great damage without every worrying about how shitty Geese and Gonzales' hit rates can be.

Anything good to put on a neutral camilla?

I will probably be the only person to be legitimately hyped when she's added to Heroes.

wrong pic family

Moonbow or Noontime for a Wo Dao Olivia?

They should make it so the more you upgrade your Castle the higher your chances of not pulling Bartre during sessions, extra exp. is nice and all but come on, I need me some more 5* units

Death blow

Daily reminder of the next arena bonus characters.

>no dorafs in FE
it's not fair

They should make it so the more you upgrade your Castle the higher your chances of pulling Bartre during sessions, extra exp. is nice and all but come on, I need me some more Best Dad units

I want to ______ Sully's armpits?

Honestly, I'd love Bartre right now. Just save me from the Berukas and infinite Jagens.

What to give Eldigan?

LINDE IS VERY CUTE!

They need to make goad and hone infantry.

Moonbow.

So when will cavalry memes result in people calling Olwen better than Linde?

Ike's C skill desu

Wonder how they'd implement Wrath into heroes.
Probably just defiant attack desu, but that'd be boring

my karel is 40 noice

FIXED

Olwen is shit tho, She has way too low attak, and a bunch of speed she won,t get a use of.

Reindhart is always superior to her.

Is that Nino?

Shut up Jaffar

How the fuck did olwen end up as a base 5* over reindhard though

Is her meme spd and resist really that big of a deal?

nino makes anyone look cute just change her eye color to match their hair

Now put Rebecca's face on Nino.

Is there anyone more fuckable than Nowi?

No, there is not.

How about making Wrath a skill that doubles the charge speed of Specials when below 75% HP?

What kind of SHOUJO HEROINE don't you understand?

34 speed without a dire tome weighing her down means she hits 40 with a Hone buff, and 44 with Goad. Tell me that's unusable.

Julia is so pretty

She got that rating because of her family, not because of her talent. Stupid cunt

>Moonbow
Besides that

That's just about the only good thing about GBF aside from Eruns which seem to just be a race of armpit sluts.

Linde is very annoying

Nyx

Anyone who has breasts.

Now that'd be an improvement.
>being sexually attracted to child-like figures

How about Fury, Desperation and Threaten Spd for glass cannon Kagero build?
I just want to counter Vantage infantries before they procc

Just because she dresses like an actual whore doesnt make her the most fuckable.

>tfw u will never fuck ur half sister
why live

Fuck a cuck! Get the succ from a cuck! CUM in Faye's mouth!

>Robin and Alfonse hit level 40 finally
>Sharena is now 38
>just barely surviving some of these 8th stratum missions since Gordin is just level 1
This is fun, only need 4 more.

I wish I could have rolled her when her banner was up, I need a good green badly, I can not handle Reinhardt or Olwen at all.

dragonbreath rawr XD

Oppai~~

Olwen has 9 more speed over Reinhardt. My +Speed Fury Olwen hits 35 Speed with Dire Thunder equipped and thus actually can quad hit more than once in a blue moon.

Reinhardt has more upfront power, Olwen can actually double. Just use both and slaughter everything.

Go Death Blow and Memes of Mercy.

2 nowi's

I might have liked Sully if she didn't have that haircut.

Cavalry memes olwen needs odin's weapon, death blow 3, desperation 3. Basically replacing her whole set, and it'll take time and a bunch of feathers.

You could keep dire thunder +, but you'll still need death blow and desperation

An even younger looking Nowi?

Reinhardt is better on default, out of package. Olwen is better if you upgrade and cavarly meme.
>Tell me its unusable
Ok, 0x4

>I'd love Bartre right now
No, you wouldn't, the fucker needs to be 4* to be useful and all I ever get are 3*, like hell I'm gonna waste 2k feathers just to be able to pass Brash Assault, let alone 20k for Fury

>got Jaffar
>trained him up
>But I have Kagero and a 5* Anna

Well Jaffar, looks like you're getting benched.

why does tirefing look completely different? or do i remember it wrong

>passing Brash Assault and not cultivating +10 5* Bartres

You don't deserve best dad.

Anyone of the peg knight

Nah.

Mine was already useful. And at least I can meme with him since he has high attack, while Beruka is just feathers and I'm sick of Jagen.

Quad hit is absolutely useless. i,d rather use the brave tome actual power ie killing things before they even have a chance to follow up.
Also makes it so Anti blue tome doesn,t actually affect you.

Most arenas consist of reindhart getting gunter buffed, one shotting, getting danced, on shotting again, turn change, one shotting the rest. MAYBE i'll use my 43 speed Eliwood to fuck over a green unit once in a while, but that's extremely unlikely to be needed.

Oh wow, what a witty comeback. As expected of Olwin, mastermind and tactical genius. "No, YOU'RE a loser!!! And dumb! And a coward too!"

>3*
N-NANI!!?

Could you elaborate on the wings of mercy meme?
I see it good for tanks, but for glass cannons?

The only things that flatout take 0 damage from Olwen without buffs (assuming no +RES) are Julia (the ultimate fuck you to blue mages anyways) and Lucius (who is a healer and has a shittier DEF than Linde to make up for his absurd RES)

Julia is the main reinhart destroyer, so you really need a red to rush up to her and kill her

Nah, Reindhart is superior with cavalery buff also. killing in 2x and not taking 1 point of damage is better than 2x>Getting riposted >2x and finishing.

Roll for Moonbow to enjoy that sweet 1 cooldown.

You're thinking Escape Route, which requires the user to be below 50%. Wings of Mercy requires an ally to be below 50% HP. So that means Kagero can teleport to a half dead ally and just smash in whoever is bothering them.

He already says he runs Eliwood.

I'd just run both Reinhardt and Olwen anyways, just to completely tear everything to pieces.

Reinhardt is better at all times

Anyone else dislike this skill inheritance crap? It takes away the uniqueness every character used to have before and just turns the game into "just give every unit these skills and this weapon". Everyone feels too same-y now.

True. I got Eliwood for this. He's got Swordbreaker so if there are blue or green around he can hadnle them, or if there are blues then my gunther got reposition. Then again, outside julia i've yet to find something that was not obliterated by Reindhy.

>deathblow this deathblow that
Remember when everyone laughed at that Hawkeye banner? Guess he had the last laugh

If that's seriously an issue, you can always run Ardent Sacrifice + Desperation 3.

thats your dick after the blowjob

red* or green obviously.

Don't you end your turn after warping?
Sending a glass character beside a 50% seems like just giving up two units in the opponents next turn

It's really boring to me since I always cared more about characters than gameplay. People seem to be having fun though so good for them.

>Don't you end your turn after warping?
That's movement skills.
WoM/ER allows you to teleport and attack

I pour one out for the big man every time Reinhardt and Olwen 1 round kill. I was upset when I pulled a -Atk 5* and -Atk 4* but now I'm happy.

Nope, you can wing of mercy attack. Or use a skill. You can have a flying old man of healing if you so wish.

>Everyone feels too same-y now.
Everything already felt same-y in the arena with people usually having the same set of teams, at least this way even if we are up against the same skill sets maybe we will get to see some different faces later down the line.

Or you can just Reinhardt and not spend shitload of units and feathers just to get the same end-game benefiet of killing things with minimal effort using mr.tiny hands.

Fuck off with this stupid meme man.

I don't think he was laughing as I was melting him down for his skill.

>Best boy came prepackaged with Death Blow and all he needed was a little attention
Reminder that Alfonse loves (You)

Oh.
Now I have a bonner, thanks anons

Olwen posters everyone.