pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ (embed)

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 23; [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=908175

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLvMN3y01D0
twitter.com/WithTheWill/status/843039620019318784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is why the next thread must be created at page 10 rather than right until the older thread dies.

First for best girl.

New appmon band.

Fuck user, you cockblocked me.

What does it do?

Not announced yet, twitter says to watch the datalabo site for more details in the future
Goes on sale on the 25th of this month
Im guessing it interacts with the new appdrive and its a radar of sorts to find stuff in certain locations and then use the minigame in the appdrive to get items or level up or something

>with the new appdrive
You mean the Appli Drive with dual colors?

Yes, someone posted blurry pics from some magazine a few threads ago but I lost them.
If any of you saved it please repost them

Shilling.

If ever you need news images, With The Will is your friend.

Avoid the discussions though. They're cancer.

Nice thank you.
And no worries I havent been to a regular forum in almost two decades.

block your path

youtube.com/watch?v=yLvMN3y01D0

With Tri giving homage to the original novels by showing the Original Chosen Ones' Sovereign Partners, will those four fucks and Huanglongmon be playable in Digimon Story Exmachina?

NEVER! The sovereigns are not allowed to be playable under no circumstance. Except for DMO. And Baihumon in DW2. No but seriously why are the sovereigns so horrifically underrepresented? Its not even that they are too OP, given that you can play as the RKs and Demon Lords without a problem, but somehow they always get the shaft.

Maybe China will get mad if the old Chinese gods are represented disrespectfully or at all.

Thats silly.

Shut up or I'll put a scary skeleton as sidekick in ex machina.

Arent skeletons also a taboo in china or something? I´m pretty sure some WoW boss had to get a makeover cause of it.

That's the point. China is balls to the wall retarded like that.
Even their wuxia novels are censored to hell and back.

Welp

twitter.com/WithTheWill/status/843039620019318784

Called it.

Still doesn't mean we can't talk about it...

lol really shows how shitty forums are.

Alas, it seems Persona 4 Digimon edition was never meant to be

Just because we do it ironically doesn't mean we are different.

Maybe you arent.

Rude.

It's funny how Armageddmon looks like a fusion of its Ultimate and Perfect forms

They Greymon and Garurumon circle jerk is getting old. The tamer mains could do with more alternatives than recolours as their end game options and half the 02 cast don't have evolutions beyond adult. It's dumb

>half the 02 cast don't have evolutions beyond adult
V-mon -> XV-mon -> Paildramon -> Imperialdramon
Wormmon -> Stingmon -> Jewelbeemon -> GrandisKuwagamon
Hawkmon -> Aquiliamon -> Slyphymon -> Valkyriemon
Armadimon -> Ankylomon -> Shakkomon -> (Was Vikemon but Gomamon stole it)

TigerVespamon is better for Stingmon mega

Naw sons. BanchoStingmon

Well in the Digital Card Battle Game Kens Wormmon turned into GranKuwagamon. I think the Wonderswan Games had Wormmon->Stingmon-->Dinobeemon->Grankuwagamon, but I could be wrong on that one.

BanchoStingmon is shit.

>Paildramon
>Slyphymon
>Shakkoumon
These are are Jogress evolutions. I don't think they count

Dinobeemon pisses me off. It wasn't a fusion in its debut, it wasn't constrained by a transforming toy, so why was it made of the leftover parts of Paildramon?

It's really not the same, since the majority of those are still clearly Jogresses. It'd be weird if after all this time they could evolve into their fused forms unassisted. At least Wormmon's line is more original.

block your path

This is the problem. They're jogress or they're official evolutions of another main Digimon. They need their own identities.

You can go X-Veemon>AeroVeedramon>UlforceVeedramon
They are digimon anyway, they can end with wathever shit you want, there are not dead end in digivolution trees

Jorgess is just using a 2nd mon to push the first one to the next level. It's not fusion.

Say that to Omegamon.

>Agumon will evolve into Omegamon

Uh huh. You're a retard.

Omegamon is a fusion, not a jorgess.

It's a jogress, it uses the exact same mechanics as every other jogress.

Fusions are from Xros wars and entirely different.

No, it's specifically stated to be different from a jorgess.

You're wrong but lets say you're not.

Show me where Kuwagamon and Kokatorimon evolve to Megadramon without the other

Same goes for Devimon and Ogremon become Skullsatamon.

You can't because it doesn't exist, proving you wrong.

>Show me where Kuwagamon and Kokatorimon evolve to Megadramon without the other
>Same goes for Devimon and Ogremon become Skullsatamon.
Plenty of times.

When?

Wow, you are a moron.

>this is now a headcannon battle
And this happens, because everyone than work making digimon possible is too lazy to make good explanations and continuity

Wait, Skullsatamon is jogress of Devimon and Ogremon? Haven't seen that ever.

As for the distinction between Fusion and Jogress? Tentomon himself says they are different in the Young Hunters episode where previous leaders appear. And both of these are different from Xros. While Dinobeemon, Paildramon and Silphymon look like fusions, they are indeed jogresses and are just unfortunate in being always remembered as combo of two digimon

It's actually different. Jogress lets the two digimon combine into a form otherwise unavailable to their LINE. Impmon's Perfect is SkullSatamon, but Ogremon and Devimon can combine together into it even though they can't on their own. Just like how 02 cast had Takeru and Hikari whose Digimon could go into their respective Perfect Forms but Jogress resulted in something else.

Also, in most cases don't the Royal Knight versions of Omegamon and/or Imperialdramon have one consciousness while those of the Adventure cast have separated minds that work together?

>Adventure cast have separated minds that work together?
No, but they never actually do into that.

I just assumed that they had been fused for so long that their consciousness had also fused, or that they were just born as an Omegamon or something.

ExMachina is bullshit but there is a new rumor

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory

>PS4/PSV
>2017

>new Protag: Amazawa Keisuke (name can be changed)
>More than 320 Digimon
>Game also includes the entirety of the original Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth game.

Might as well:

Jogress is combining two digimons to digivolve into a new digimon (at least in media besides v-pets; there it just a way to advance to the next life stage).

Jogress does have its rules though:

1. Only champion/Adult digimons and above can jogress.
2. They have to be in the same Life/Evo stage
3. They have to be in the same attribute as each other (Vaccine, Data, Virus)

There are some exceptions; like Chimeramon and Mugenmon fused to form Milleniumon, or BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon to form Chaosmon. But those are for rule 2 and 3; rule 1 is what separates Xros fusion from Jogress.

Why is this any more real than ExMachina?

It's more using another digimon as a power source. Say Wormmon was the first partner then they would jorgess into a different digimon or Angemon and Tailmon starting jogess would give HolyAngemon and Angewomon.
Special fusions like Omegamon exist because it goes beyond the bounds of levels and don't happen normally.

>3. They have to be in the same attribute as each other (Vaccine, Data, Virus)

Erm, pretty sure Paildramon already disproves this what with Exveemon being a Vaccine and Stingmon being a Virus
And if you are gonna say the 02 digimon have free atribute, then how do Silphymon and Shakkoumon work, seeing how Gatomon and Angemon are both Vaccine

Jorgess was never a clear system to begin with and it's only ever used in reference to the 02 mons in video games to discourage you from using them and card games where it's more like says. Beyond that it's a pointless system that was abandoned and never used again.

>2ch already has scans yet you fags keep talking about blue pikachumon

Scans of the new game?

Yes.

>blue pikachumon
What?

Link those scans then

Post them you fucking slut

You literally don't know what you are talking about and making that up. Jogress is the name for fusion in Digimon you moron, it's a portmanteau of joint and progress. There are certain instances where other Digimon can evolve on their own into a Jogress form, usually only in some games, but no Digimon can evolve into its Jogress form by itself because it's a joint evolution it's impossible for them to achieve alone.

He's a jogress.

We have seen it several times in the franchise referred to as jogress specifically like in V-Tamer and Cyber Sleuth. The only time they call fusion different is in Young Hunters but that show is a literally retarded mess of a show and several things they do and say in that episode are contradictory and stupid.

Young Hunters should honestly be considered not canon, since the crossover thing just made absolutely no sense.

Found this on /v/

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker Memory
>PSV and PS4
>complete version of the first game with slight story changes
>include the original game for the first time in PS4 in Japan, PSV too
>new hero replaces the old one in new story chapter sequel
>320 digimon, 100 more than original game
>2017

Digimon Story: Exmachina
>PS4 only
>set in a rural city, not tokio
>beelzemon accompained main art
>2018

Noice

U N I M O N
MY BOI

and fucking dinobee

can anyone confirm if this is real?

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker Memory
English vita release never. Thanks Next Order.

No, it could be bullshit.

>There are certain instances where other Digimon can evolve on their own into a Jogress form, usually only in some games, but no Digimon can evolve into its Jogress form by itself because it's a joint evolution it's impossible for them to achieve alone.

So it's combo locked only for the ingredients while other Digimon lines can laugh at them for needing two people?

So are we just gonna get some DLC or what?

What kind of shit scans are these
Cant those nips take a pic of the entire page like a normal person

>Cyber Sleuth has unique looking layer characters with a nice defines red and yellow color scheme
>They replace them with this boring asshole

WHY? DIGIMON PROTAGS HAVE LOOKED SO GOOD LATELY

Attention seekers, as always.

Like "haha I have this and you dont haha"?
Jesus fucking manchildren

Any screenshots confirming Exmachina?

How is it N0 fault that CS was shit and drove the vitafags away?

>no female MC

Aw.

That's clearly a girl.

Blue & yellow >> red & yellow you humongous homosexual.

Mostly.
The worst one are the "i will share the rest in some hours/the next day."
I fucking hate those.

No N0 was meh and pretty much confirmed they don't want to translate a vita release.

Yurifags btfo except for who's still in denial.

Yeah but this new guy doesn't even wear yellow. He should've been blonde or something. At least the red hair made Ami and Ami(male) stand out

How does wanting to play as a cute girl instead of whatever that thing is supposed to be make someone a "yurifag"?

Kek.
Vita version did well on the west of all places.
NO is at fault for having the shit ass World mechanics and scaring away anyone that isn't blinded by nostalgia, be it on Vita or PS4.

So it it just called Hacker's Memory or do I really need to call it CS:HM?

Because it is.

You fags know that both CS and NO had their FeMC's revealed later, right?

But N0 was not released in the west. CS was so generic and boring that no respectable vitafag bought it.

>two choppy little screenshots

GIVE ME THE ENTIRE PAGE YOU JAPANESE FUCKS