hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously

Daily reminder if you play jade you are literally playing an even more retarded version of hearthstone called scizor paper rock and i hate you

Should we expect return of the Brann and battlecry multiplier?

No. You should expect some sweet Battlecries that would be busted with Brann but can't be doubled in standard anymore.

>when the opponent BMs you and it's an unlosable matchup for them

Would spareparts tempo/mechmage be viable anymore?

>Sorc,manawyrm,flamewaker : 6minions
>(Cheap) spells for burn and such: 13 in total
>Clockwork, mechwarper and shredder and gobling of 4 damage :10 mechs
>Donut mage: 1 legendary

Would it work?

If jade doesn't get countered in this next expansion this might just be the end of me playing this god forsaken game
Control is dead and it will just be SMOrc face decks like pirate warrior and infinite jades from Druid
The fact that's exactly what blizzard wanted is really telling about the future of the game

Throw Barnes in there, everything you listed highrolls.

Would you?

Thats a good one, Barnes would be a great addittion.

That's not even a good play

That's a lot of effort to get fagdral out.

Until the next turn is Idol Idol.

If you use your Dragonfire Potions to clear the low level jades and the Lightbombs to clear the huge jades you can buy yourself enough time to win I think. I don't play priest so I don't know but it looks really strong.

i don't want to preorder anymore :(

is there a link to all the cards that were shown yesterday? Did they show the entire set

You can cancel it

i didn't order but i was planning on it even if the cards would be kinda meh however so far they are really a lot worse than meh and the overall abusive theme with just really shit cards and opening and getting mostly trash still exists so i have a really hard time right now :(

I mean they only revealed 15 out of 105 cards or so

remember this is a children's card game. a kid is having fun there rekting you. just squelch.

Who the fuck has fun playing against renolock and jade druids and pirate warriors???

How heavily are you invested in Old Gods and Gadgetzan? I have most of both sets so I preordered Un'Goro because this way my stockpiled dust and gold will be enough to get by for another year without spending any money after which I'll probably get bored of this game anyway.

I highly doubt there's many children on my rank, but thanks anyway.

I have fun playing the game because of my deck, not the enemy deck.

This

They have hard time powercreeping MSOG.

For example, if they printed 3 mana 4/5, it would see no play. 2 mana 3/4 would see no play.

They need to add crazy effects to bodies of that caliber so that Ungoro cards would see ANY play. Its not happening, the powercreep is too much for the game.

MSOG will be the last powerful set in the game without major revamp/nerfs. Ungoro will be TGT without secret paladin

I want to marry this slutty explorer

>waifufags

>powercreep is too much for the game
Doesn't all this shit still feel weaker than Naxx or GvG though?

Waaa a someone's emoting me I better squelch them. Faggots like you are pathetic

>2 mana 3/4 would see no play.

I think it would desu, we need a replacement for this lad.

People complained about muster, minibot, shredder, or belcher in GvG.
In this meta, these cards would be average to good at best.

I like emotes but there is no point hearing someone emote wow or greetings every moment possible. I rather concentrate on my decisions.

This card is decent because of the trogg opening, later than turn 2 or 3 it's a shit

Naxx and GvG saw no play before rotation. Sure, single techcards(legies) but thats it.

Some shamans have cut that out desu plus overload synergies with tunnelshitter

What does it add to the game anyway? If they wanted you to communicate with the other player they might as well have added chat.

If there were an auto-squelch option I would use it.

My 11 years old little sister gets to rank 5 almost every month and she has reached legend once
>There are people in this thread that haven't reached legend yet
kek

Is this the worst meta the game has ever seen? Not even Huntertaker and secret pala was this cancerous.

11 year old child has more freetime than average user.

Its all about math, not skill

If your sister is truly capable of this at her age and you're not simply memeing, make sure she goes to a good university.

but user no deck has a higher than 53 percent win rate so everythingmust be fine. and the average game lenth is higher than during undertaker meta

>letting your little sister play this trash

You are a bad sibling

I'm doing my part by playing Yogg n Load on ladder

So she can put herself in debt while learning womens gender studies

Oh right, I forgot education isn't free everywhere in the world.

It's the least fun I've ever had and I've been playing since beta. I don't even play when I'm taking the train to work anymore.

Tbh I enjoyed Patron/Hundertaker meta but I find current ladder just cancer.

At least those two were player creations, I wouldnt mind imbalance if devs werent the ones pushing for it

It's slightly better than shamanstone because taunts can sometimes stop pirate warrior.
But the entire post-Karazhan meta is complete garbage desu

So how does un'goro look for you from what we know now? Will it save Hearthstone?

>can't wait to try these new cards
>plays jade idol on one
>innervates spirit on 2
>coins spirit on 3
>plays fandral on 4
>plays nourish on 5

nothing personal, midrange/control decks

It looks like they're trying to cash in on the LoE nostalgia.
Given their track record, it will be shit.

If there's no Jade counter then I'm done.

>casual is full of the same cancer netdecks as rank 5

See

Either they powercreep everything or meta remains jade

I didn't ny even see how they can unless there's a (this battlecry inion resets jade counter) and even that doesn't stop infinite jade Druid

It's fascinating how they thought handbuff could be too strong while printing pirates and jades.

It tells you a lot about their design process.

1 mana Spell
Ruby Idol
Reset your opponent's Jade counter.

>neutral spells

Yeah, who cares. It's got that bad.

Yep, remember when Team5 printed lots of mediocre cards for TGT to slow game down? Because people apparently would stop playing fast good cards just because devs printed tons and tons of crap filler cards.

hope you preordered :^)

They're so thick. They will have been testing the new cards and noticed that their games were slower, never making the connection that it was because the new cards were garbage.

Speaking of Jade Druid overpowering the meta, weren't all the Hall of Fame class cards specifically picked to wreck any class/deck that could counter Jades?

The only things keeping Jade at bay are aggro decks and bust combos so if they keep fucking with those then noting will ever beat Jade Druid again.

Please excuse my OC but I think this would be an elegant way of doing it.

Shouldn't it be 'the minion with the highest Health'?

*donais laughing heartily*

>this """"""""""""""""""""""""""heroic"""""""""""""""""""" brawl

What happened to Kripp? He looks like he has cancer.

>vegans look like theyre on deaths door
Shocking!

Hearthstone does that to people.

Worse, he plays Hearthstone

No, because they it would kill itself a lot more easily. Unless you give it lower health which makes it garbage

he's slowly aging into his future job as a gypsy that harasses people in europe around tourist landmarks, just as his ancestors

Then add 'other minion' to the text

Jade Druid isn't control.

That's not what Donais said :^)

Now you have control warrior AND jade druid.

Pic related, Donais commenting on Lifecoach winning 90% of the game during the MSG playtest time at Blizzard vs their carefully crafted decks, and telling them the pirate package was overpowered.

>telling them the pirate package was overpowered.
can i see source for this claim, i haven't seen it yet

I don't care if it's stupid and worthless.
It's cool.

He said it somewhere on his stream, he was also the one playing pirate warrior on day 1, unlike everyone else.

It would be OP if Jade didnt exist but in this timeline its unplayable.

Might be decent in wild, if you get two or three on the board you win if you can draw and stall enough which is possible but not easy.

>Flower
>Raptor/Gang up till you got three on the board
>Auctioneer+Conceal

Its decent against slower decks given it offers permament removal before drawing the combo

We still haven't seen the quest.

Besides rogues are forever shit until they add vanessa vancleef as the hero

Instead they added fucking maiev

Seriously, why so much hate for this card?
My only 2 losses were to rogues with perfect curve...
In all 6 wins I used this card to either:
Swing face with low health minion and not lose it the next turn
Abuse a battlecry
Bounce Force tank with low health after clearing a sticky minion

Yes I understand its negative to meh tempo early-mid, but late game when its only 1-2 cards a turn max, when used right it has been a HUGE tempo swing for me.

it's just really bad in arena
it's a worse tallstrider

>why so much hate for this card?

The default view for most cards in HS is that it's complete shit until proven otherwise.

>It's a build-around-card
>It's also a one of
My sides!

>Malygos is a build around card
>it's also a one of
My sides!

Its more like a free future violet teacher. Obviously not as good as tomb pillager but who knows what new cycle cards are coming

>0-1 plays

Any wild pros here? Trying to improve this deck, having issues against mill rogue.

i think you wouldnt want mistress and chow to eat place on the board from nzoth

Let him win!

Swap N'zoth package to anyfin package if you have finja, you only really want Tirion and Belcher from N'zoth, everything else is too slow. Qmaster and Justicar only relevant if you meet a lot of reno decks, pirates and jade don't care about them.

>tfw have brann in arena
>mage could have killed him since turn 4 but didn't because he greedily held onto a frostbolt he's had since open mulligan.
>tfw I literally activate 5 battlecries as this mage refused to kill brann the entire game till turn 11 when he realized I've gotten 3 discovers doubled and 2 pings doubled

This was at 7-1 too. This is the kinds of retards that get to that high with op as fuck decks. Didn't respect the brann, got hard punished

based idiot, you don't play around your opponent drafting a battlecry deck

Check out my OC.

famous dennis play

Is English your second language m8

Yes.

I wonder how many of these we can get this expansion.

Any idea?

well it's a common so probably 9+ of that particular card for the pre order alone ;^)