├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
├ Winter Symphony (until 3/22)
├ Automata Replica (until 4/??)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOOV7WSKBhM
youtube.com/watch?v=Omcb5-BXGNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Solo PD.

>no boosted white day
>no easter eq
>14* takuto
dead

>kawaii cartel, GOD/POWER++, AIDA, sofa, Night Arks, and even lilith from afterlife will be able to enter expert blocks
>pso2g wont
Can't make this shit up.

>even reddit

Please tell me how then. I can't even do it as braver with a gix katana. Double always fucks me over with rng moving away bullshit or the spooky cars lag through iron will or PD starts flying around doing fucking nothing for a whole minute.

Te/Fo and Te/Su have no problems sranking solo PD. Hell, you can even srank it with wand smacking Te/Hu.
Only seriously retarded people won't be able to join the blocks.

kimura will be the trump of pso2

S-rank solo PD is a joke. Enjoy your new form of leeches.

just memorize the leg patterns. i got lucky with the rng once and was able to sub3min double with astra katana. died at pd tho since i was too distracted about breaking my record

it's funny because nowhere in the slides was new expert blocks mentioned

at what time frame did they state that expert blocks will start requiring solo PD title? Only see it being talked about here

>just memorize the leg patterns.
That's too hard. Just get a feeling for when it jumps around and hopefully be able to kill it before the second air phase.

B U I L D A W A L L casuals OUT

oh boy we'll have to post this one to reddit

But that isn't true, at all. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the livestream unless one of the people said it without it being on screen, which i fucking doubt.

How will I get badges when WD disappears?

Post your favorite PSO2 track.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOOV7WSKBhM

LQs, and then when wind and rain comes around.

I practiced every solo PD during every EM and the only thing I got good at was fighting double. It was so unfun that I almost considered quitting. It reminded me so much how I felt about doing 6 - 10 of XQ2.

>Kohri sword is practically free instead of shoved in sg scratch
awesome

what?

What class were you playing as? Because unless it was ranger or techer, uh, solo XQ2 is way easier than heaven and hell and solo pd isn't very hard.

So how do I actually affix phrase weak to something?

I only did it for the FI ring but I'm not very good at the whole limit break thing so It was just an exercise in frustration.

Bumped should have it by now

>The [Extra Tree Change Pass] will now charge Star Gems instead of Arks Cash.
>have bought 7 trees with AC

It's not buying extra trees. It's moving extra trees to other classes. Do you remember the "Skill Tree Transfer" button that literally no one ever used?

It's only 100SG too

>It's not buying extra trees. It's moving extra trees to other classes.
That sounds fucking useless.

That's why no one spent ac on that ever.

>pso2 switch version
say what

youtube.com/watch?v=Omcb5-BXGNY

>have extra tree on braver
now i can make it a hu fi or fo tree.

It's pretty good. I have 5 HU trees right now, but with the 5 extra SP from lv80 two of them would have ended up being almost the same, so I can move one of them somewhere else now

Holy shit this pso2 station was boring, no new roadmap either. They better have a big announcement planned for the next month or two.

>episode 5 is a continuation of episode 4
afdhadsjkfadsfvadfasdhfvahebfkahefbakjwfakjafjdf

Please tell me this is shitposting just like the S-rank solo PD block thing. Please please tell me this is.

doubt it, they didn't mention episode 5 at all except at the end
phaleg is probably just the gaiden episode

Why is it dark and good looking on the screen but bright and no effects on the stage?

Pretty much everything related to ep5, yeah.

Nope. The fight with Phaleg is the end of EP4. It specifically says "goodbye to earth" and "new planet" for EP5. This was just teasing that it was a thing coming soon. We have no actual info on it yet.

Because the screen is pre-rendered.

Because the "cutscene" doesn't have any of the extra filters they added, it's still in all its original Ep1 glory.

>13* rappy pet
wonder when bo will get nice things as well

>13* rappy pet
>14* tact that just shoots out a megid every swing
>14* form wand
>14* double saber

Watch episode 5 have the same directors and writers. I'm calling it right fucking now.

Quna

>14* form wand
i dont even play TE but shockwaves like these get me hard

It's an upgrade to the sickle from Vegas?

At least they've already used Earth

>14* form wand
please let it have % damage on it at least and not just the wave

The wave already makes it the best wand in the game though?

I was looking forward to the boost week in april but now I'm realizing there's fucking nothing to do during it. I already have rainbows of astra or better for the classes that need it. I guess ult amduscia for ray units and gix drops??

It has no damage %.

Maybe for /hu sub, but it's nothing special on the other ones.

They're probably just giving us baby 14* now to ease into episode 5. 14* now are reminding me of 12* back when they were introduced. A lot of people hated how the introduction of 13* was handled with virtually all content being made meaningless outside of Ult Nab so they're probably dialing it back this time. Hopefully their hatred of character growth is just because they're waiting to do it in ep 5.

>ship 4 AND ship 2 are the only yellow ships
what the flying fuck is ship 2 doing yellow?

It's morning/afternoon on a weekend for gaijin while it's 11pm in Japan. Ship 2 isn't as low population as people think

>cube phase bugs out
>effect and screen shake stay until next one
Should have just made the whole fight like this desu

if shit2 is so highly populated why the fuck it has shit economy?

Do I have enough time to get another astra from the collect sheet? Seriously wasn't expecting one to drop.

You have exactly one month until astra sheets go away.

lmao no drops

>de facto western ship
>(((they))) won't flock to it
they fear the samurai, user

Popular theory is that gaijins scratch less and are generally worse at the game. The prices I used to get for making affixed saikis on ship 2 used to be unreal, I was nearly doubling the meseta investment every time.

cute, CUTE!

Western people are more averse to buying AC or at least committing to scratching it all away.
Less scratches/supply, high demand, higher prices

Gaijin don't like gambling with AC crap like nips do. I can understand as I personally would never spend AC on that shit and only on quality of life upgrades. If I could straight up buy the outfits I want I would spend AC on costumes though.

Look on the bright side, meseta is inflated on ship 2 so you can transfer off to another ship and become that much more wealthy.

Doesn't matter. The wave more than makes up for it.

How often does the item record update? I need the peace of mind that none of the dummies that voted for Mother got rewarded for it.

So we all know tree snake boy will be a shit fight. So how would you rate episode 4? I would compare it to having a bad case of the Flu but spread out over an entire year.

The wave is utterly worthless for a br sub.

15% resist to ALL damage
OR
+125 base S-ATK

Br/Hu, what do you choose?

The later obviously, Defense and Resists are completely redundant on BrHu.

+125 base satk, how is this even a choice?

Okay. Te/Br isn't really a legit build outside of TAs anymore. Rikauteri is exactly as powerful as it was over a year ago, while everything else has moved on and caught up to it for the most part.

iirc gaijins can only buy ac via pso2es on android

I buy webmoney cards when they're on sale cause fuck google.

another br/hu question
25% chance to crit
OR
+50 S-ATK

125 S-ATK of course.

I'm pretty sure that there's webmoney.

Crits are useless except on FI mains.

Satk. When it comes to very minor stuff vs satk, satk will always win on Br/Hu thanks to the extra boost it gets from katana gear.

And what's a legit build to you then? Hu is worthless outside of support, with form wand helping it to be a little more on par.
Ragrants/barantsion spam with Br or Fi sub even without rikauteri is by far the highest damage a Te can put out.

Te/Su if you want full support/good damage for raid bosses. Te/Hu for non-raid bosses. It's not that hard.

>summoner

You already have 85% crit chance on BrHu, even if you skip out on Fury Critical, while Kektana Gear is active, that's not a hard choice either.

How much do they go for? I need some AC in the next month or so

Throw on the crit ring when you have katana gear active and you'll have 100% if you have 25% + 50% + 20% + 5%, allowing you to have your max damage + 3% on top of that from the ring. Average crit is all that's needed since there's not much else you take as pure katana BR tree.

Hu is objectively worse. Su has just about nothing to do with playing a wand techer and I'm sure you can pick better combos if you want to go with your memerons.

why would the EQ be shit? Seems like it'll be a good test of mob and raid boss clear speed for all classes. Something demise and yamato failed to do due to AIS.

TeFo and TeSu (if you have decked out Marons) are both amazing for bosses. TeBo for Mommy Zanverse memes.
All those wand smacker Te builds are really only good for mobbing, their bossing is very garbage

Te/Su is the best for MPAs due to the summoner boost of zanverse along with your maron damage. Te/Hu is best for non-raid boss content, since that mostly involves mobbing, which Te/Hu is by far the best at. There's no reason to use Te/Br anymore outside of TAs, like I said.

Te/Br isn't as dead as you think it is, they've just moved on from rikauteri back to using caster weapons. It's mainly a solo class combo but it still exists.

Okay, that's like mentioning that Hu/Su is a thing in a conversation about hunters. Sure, it exists and it good for what it does, but that doesn't really matter towards the larger conversation.

I tend to buy from Play-Asia. The cards are currently 22 bucks for 20.