You triggered m8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL5o68S9b6w
youtube.com/watch?v=AaX4VTiv2Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, just get a manual you pussy

That's like bragging about banging your mother, it's not an accomplishment mate

No, it's not that bad kek

I thought you were going to get a v6 camaro?
V6 Challenger is better bait

I drive new a v6 camaro and i have lots of fun. i say go for it, i want more i can beat on the road.

enjoy your 18mpg mate

>step in shit on purpose
>you triggered m8?
The logic.

>implying it gets under 20 in the city
>worrying about empeegees in a sports car

No, just disappointed in you for your poor choice.

I don't have a problem with V6 pony cars. i just wish Ford had better V6s than "eoc"boost. i would've payed them with my own small loan of a million dollars just to have them use toyota's or honda's or almost anyone else's. fuck that and fuck whoever soiled the GT's name with that.

Doesn´t the Ecoboost have about the same/more power and better mpg?

nice, i would love one in 15 years time, beat on it until it blows then sell parts to people who bought proper ones

at least ur buying a mustang though, props for that

Enjoy your new car, user.

>V6 mustang

At least buy the Inline 4 Ecoboost and crank up the boost you autismo loser

Ecoboost has a little less power stock and a little worse on mileage

The Ecoboost has 233, the V-6 has 224hp.
The ecoboost needs 8,0–8,2L/100km the V-6 11,8L/100km.

Sorry, i don't use commie measurements

V-6 needs about 50% more

Welcome to the club.

WTF are you on about?

Ecoboost makes 310 HP
V6 makes 300 HP

Ecoboost has slightly better fuel economy, but it uses 91 gas, so you're not saving any money.

Sorry, I mixed up kW and hp.

In the end you're gonna be the loser with a wimpy V6 """muscle"""car

>when people call the camaro and mustang muscle cars

What do you mean? Gt is still Gt, v6 is officially dead and the eb takes its place

It makes 310hp
And it "supposedly" has better mileage

I bought a V6 Manual, 2014.
Don't do it, man.
And if you have time to research, you can find really good deals on V8's ( didn't have the luxury of time to look and I fucked up ).

I envy you, really i do. I don't care what anyone says, i want a mustang and i will get one. I'll get the v6 because i have no use for anything over 300hp. I speed a lot anyways to get away from other drivers, hell even 205hp would make me the fastest commuter

apparently getting a tune really does make a difference.
I just wish mine wasn't still under warranty...quicker throttle response would be nice.

>v6 mustang
>sports car
You set yourself up for that one

More of a sports car than a Toyobaru or Gen Coupe

>it's more of a sports car than cars it's slower than that aren't even sports cars

They all pretty much fall into the category of depressing, but muh rwd

Delet

>V6 Mustang
>slower than a FRS/BRZ
>slower than a Gen Coupe

To what? The repair shop? LMAO

To the garbage

are you saying that both the toyobaru and the genesis are also garbage?

V6 mustang 0-60 5.5

Toyobaru: 6.2

Genesis: 5.5-5.8~

um no. Not shilling for the V6 but its faster than those meme mobiles.

OP should get the Ecoboost if he cant get the V8, tuning capabilities are wayyyy better

I don't really see the issue here, desu.

If you can find one with a manual transmission for a decently low price, it's a bretty fun daily driver.

So, it was easy for you to bang your own mother?

Even motor trend said the v6 inthe Camaro was ok but for the money u could get a V8 for not much more.

Same with the mustang.

Go get a 2015 model with a cammed 5.0

they are discontinuing the v6. maybe try the turbo?

Doesn't the 4cyl ecodood go over 400hp? Would make a fun tuner car

No, but you will be every time you pull up next to a v8 at an intersection :^)

Why did you post the Chevy Charger?

>when you're so poor, shitposting about how you dream about one day owning a V6 muscle car is the only thing that brings happiness to your life

They do, but to Veeky Forums there is no such thing as using mustang and tuner car in the same sentance.

However, the ecoboost can put over 400whp with a simple tune and a few bolt ons.

But nope, all the insecure arm flexing at the stop light douchebags only care about a V8 mustang. Anything else is slow and gay.

Here is a tuned ecoboost beating a stock 5.0
>youtube.com/watch?v=cL5o68S9b6w

What's the point of putting that much into an ecoboost when the V8 makes more than that?

Tune the V8 and it's already going to beat the tuned and strung out ecoboost.

Wont be surprised if V8's are phased out next decade for turbo 6's and turbo 4's. Its the future though, V8's are old news.

Plus, the Ecoboost mustang is way more affordable in insurance, gas and it more available to younger generations since they are falling under 20k for an Ecoboost from 2015. They make a good tuning platform, 60+whp from a chip alone is possible and its like $700 and you get close to 400hp at the crank.

S550 (2015-2017) V8's are usually reserved for dads or over 40's since younger people like me cant afford a 35k+ price tag and the gas and insurance meme rates for early 20's.

The EB is a good alternative, sure a V8 with ridiculous mods done to it will beat a maxed out EcoBoost, but the more important part is the performance per dollar. 19k S550 ecoboost with 2k invested in bolt ons and tune keeps up with a 28k+ S550 5.0 V8. Not to mention better gas mileage and insurance rates.

All memes aside, Ford did good with the 2.3L, too bad it is not getting the respect it deserves.

Bought the ecoboost never looked back

Fastback v6 to Eco price difference: $1,010
Convertible price difference: $5,010

why?

>Convertible V6 Mustang

Just no. Unless you are accepting the fact that you are a cuck.

Get the Ecoboost, you won't regret it.

A v6 is fine too, depending on your goals for it. Last I checked the s197 NA v6 record was 12.2@110 or so. S550 not sure but should be in the 12s

If it makes you feel any better, i'm probably going to get one over the v6

Best v6

>Ecoboost
Ecotec is what you should be getting, as in the 2.0T Ecotec in the Camaro, and if you want a C6, the LFX shits all over the Cyclone unfortunately, and the Stinger is pigfat

>LFX
doesn't make any torque compared to the cyclone

Blshit, they're powerbands are similar, just that the LFX makes more and the Camaro weighs less than the fat pony

Dont listen to this gm shill.

Anything a camaro lays down can be beat by an ecoboost with a few extra pipes and a chip.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AaX4VTiv2Q0

Camaro SS btfo by a 4 cylinder pony with a stock turbo.

>muh modded turbo car can beat any stock Camaro

You are fucking retarded

Not only does the cyclone make more torque it makes lower.

Stay mad gm fangirl. Any porch monkey with a wrench and a few hundred dollars can make an ecoboost put to shame a camaro v6 or v8.

Imagine the tears of someone with 4 more cylinders and spent 10k more on their car get btfo by a 2.3l pony car.

Why, does your boyfriend own a V8?

>v6 Mustang has 300hp
>v6 accord gas 278hp
Not even a 10% increase in power over a FAMILY SEDAN.

They both weigh about 3500 lbs.
They both come with a stick shift option.
They both cost around $31K new for these configurations.
The Accord can hold more people/stuff.
The Accord is cheaper to own.
The Accord won't make you crash at Cars and Coffee.
The Mustang DOES have the advantage of RWD, but you're only barely at the cusp of being fast enough for it to be meaningful.

Accord is still SOHC

>Slower than any of those cars.

Protip: V6 Mustang was the underrated GOAT for cars under 25k, and now it's even better and cheaper.

Get 3.31 gears or higher and a GT suspension and Sway Bar (basically the Perfomance package) it makes a ton of difference.

Please go away

I know OP is trolling but ecoboost is the way to go.

V6 has run its course

>Ecoboost
>Good
Enjoy your unreliable piece of shit.
It's the same engine as the mazdadpeed 6.

Same cylinder block as the 2.3 in the mazdaspeed which is not saying much. Everything else is by Ford.Companies share engine architectures but its up to the manufacturers to design the meat and potatoes of the engine.

In that case a Lotus Elise has a corolla engine.

Please, if you bus riders are gonna shitpost about cars you have never driven or owned and read 3 sentences on wikipedia about please don't waste your time.

this

Lol this is pathetic.

Let's see your v6 mustang user.

You know he doesn't have one. If some Veeky Forumstist owned a new ecoboost mustang, that would put them into the small percentage on Veeky Forums that own non shitboxes.

I don't care, enjoy your pig.

It was easy to bang your mother. Well once I stopped looking at her.

>a few bolt ons
Like a second engine.

just make sure its not a shit color like every other mustang pic in this thread

tbf I've never seen anyone mock the ecoboost mustang except for the marketing gimmick that is ecoboost.

Agreed. Been reaserching for 2 months on my next car and having a 20k max budget.

Wanted something newer than 2013, and let me tell ya. 2 months ago I thought the ecoboost was slow, gay and overbudget. Saw the 310hp 320lbft and was impressed. Saw they were under 20k and was more impressed.

Now im seeing people get 400+hp on stock turbos and still having the car be reliable and a daily and was wondering why I never gave it any thought, picking one up in June after loving the test drive.

I would argue its the best 2014+ sports car under 20k you could get. Ford made the mustang a rwd WRX top fucking kek.

Markup for women and also the metal chunks they use to make the chasis rigid.

I want a Challenger. I want a comfy DD and I think the Challenger would be the best of the three for being comfy on roadtrips and sitting in traffic. I dont really care about having fuck-tons of horsepower. I just wish Dodge would keep up with Ford and GM when it comes to HP. They are always behind. Guess Ill just keep my shitbox.

It's not a sports car.

Enjoy your dyno Queen.

Get ready to try and explain why you didn't get the v8 coyote to everyone you meet.

>Muh insurance costs!

no, why would I care? I think its good for you that you know what car youre gonna get. Thats a great feeling in that period between choosing a car and then searching endlessly for the perfect one.
Happy hunting, and I hope you find a good one, dude!

Who gives a shit about dudebros knocking my car. Hell the thing stock beats the 4.6 V8. "oh im so insecure I need validation from dudebros on my car". Give me a break.

The EcoBoost PP has IRS, Upgraded suspension and chassis rigidity and an lsd. The fuck are u on about "not a sports car dyno queen".

>wish Dodge would keep up with Ford and GM when it comes to HP

>what is hellcat
>what is demon

what shitbox you got user just curious

user, i think user is clearly talking about the V6 challenger compared to the camaro.

You know you're cucked when Mustangs produced 45 years ago outperform your new car.

gen coupe gets 18mpg as well and it is not even half of the HP

You better hurry OP, ford going to kill off the V6 in 2018.

>mustang
>not a sports car

Here, is owning a v6 Mustang really that special?

Btw I'm not saying that the 4cyl Ecoboost is Bad, just that the 6cyl isn't slow either, plus you can easily mod it and IMO is as reliable as the 5.0.

Spend 2,000 on a V6 >gains 30hp

Spend 2,000 on EcoBoost
>almost touching 400hp and getting better gas milage than stock

V6 3.7 has virtually no modding community behind it.

>Not taking into account the price difference between the v6 and the ecoboost.
>Not taking into account the fact that you can get a 2011 V8 or V6 for way cheaper.
>Implying a 400hp Ecoboost is as reliable as a 400hp 3.7.

Btw, yes, it has a nodding community but it's not as big as the V8

as far as reviews go the Ecoboost is genuinely superior based in what ive read

also i knkw you dont care about the V8 but hearing ecoboost mustang sounds better than V6 mustang

Congrats, you own a car that the majority of Veeky Forums can't afford. You are now the 1%.

/k/o/n/fession time.
> startout on Chans because old school can fag, want to shoot in real life so go to /k/
> have always driven shitboxes
> get shitbox car broken into, need rental, bro tier enterprise dude gives me a v6 stang
> was the best two days of my life. Every time I accelerated I smiled. I broke out laughing uncontrollably, and this is despite me having a really pathetic life
> feel ambitious for the first time in years, want to get into hobbies again
> no longer feel ashamed for being autistic about road design and paying attention to details, feeling like a car person now
> go on Veeky Forums and /n/ to hang out with my new sophisticated friends
> go to restaurant and girls smile at me like I'm cool for having a cool car
> on the way to return it, end up at light with a stang gt
> goes green, he guns it and his whole car erupts with shaking, perpendicular gravity wrenches increased off the line
> I try to catch it, no use, why does it even have sport mode
> can feel my dick shrinking, my balls ache from embarassment of being close to such a small penis
> I now realize I was paying for second best. Bro tier dude got a raise because he sent me out with a corolla price wise

0-snob that fast. You're gonna feel it too. Just get a v8.

Seeing as how I own and drive a GT, why would I be triggered?
You're not as good as me and never will be. You will always feel inferior next to me.

For 22k off the lot brand new, they arent that bad. Most of thwm do 320whp with full exhaust and cai, and they handle good. Inb4 all the honda retards say lolcant turn

I drove a v6 s550 manual with 7.5 wide wheels and stock all weather tires to 1.00 lateral G's, squeeling the tires on a long turn. I think the highest i got it in the other direction is .97.

Btw, 320 whp is almost 400 at the crank. And id bet its a lot more reliable than the turbo 4 at this level

It obviously doesnt have the torque of my gt or termi,(380 and 700lb ft) but gets good mileage and is fun to drive. S550s get forged crank and rods as well, on all 3 motor options.

Most people posting have never picked up a fucking wrench or even driven a rwd car. Ignore the retards, if you want advice go to a real forum not Veeky Forums

Ford is killing the V6 in 2018. It's a good engine but there is a reason the cheaper V6 is selling cheaper than the ecoboosts.

I will agree that a modded out V6 is going to be a bit more reliable than the messed with turbo 4 but in terms of the ease of getting power down from both engines the ecoboost is the way to go.

V6 costs well over 3 grand to get up to 400 hp. All you need to do to the ecoboost is buy the Ford performance tune for $600 and you get peak gains of 30hp and you get gains at the higher rpms of almost 100hp stock (thats because of the torque dip stock which the tune from ford fixes). And you are still in warrenty. You have to be an absolute retard to blow an ecoboost motor

They are good cars and fun to drive with all engine choices. I think the eccoboost with a stage 2 time is a sweet spot. Enough power to feel and be genuinely fast and satisfying with more on the table if you want to go farther in the future. If you want to stoplight race, beat your buddies, and post quarter mile times on Instagram, don't get the V6. It has the most expensive upgrade path. But if your just a dude that wants a fun car within your price range, get whatever one you want. V6 camaro is a fun car too. Loaded up V6s, eccoboost and 2.0 maro's n' stangs can be had for 22k or less with almost no miles used. Do it pussy!