/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642
youtube.com/watch?v=FI0kqCOk-hE
zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the worst town and why is it Lurelin Village?

Honestly, even Lurelin had more things to do in it than Rito Village

Just because it's the worst, doesn't make it bad. It's pretty comfy.

Obligatory UNDUB shilling post:
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642
youtube.com/watch?v=FI0kqCOk-hE

Interactive map: zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/

I beat all the divine beasts, Ganon and most of the shrines before I found out about Lurelin.

old thread is ded so asking again here, good ways to get topaz?

Not sure what to do with the song of storms quest, maybe I'll sit on the mount with the mastersword and get struck by lightning, that sounds like what I should do

Best I can suggest is hunting down all the Talus.

Any good Korok seeds map for the castle? I find it retardedly hard to track which Korok Seeds I already have there and where they are precisely because of the many layers.

Check the interactive map

>Korok seeds in the castle
Are Koroks autistic?

ye

Question before I go to bed: Does anyone remember an NPC pointing toward the mountains and making a comment about them seeming man-made or artificial? I don't remember the exact point he was getting across, I just thought of it as something to keep in mind to go investigate later. He might have been pointing at Gerudo Highlands. Does anyone remember this guy or am I imagining it?

I mean did you see the one hard boiling eggs in the west passage

they give you literal shit they stole out of the fat koroks shit powered maracas and when you give him all his literal fecal matter back he gives you i giant golden turd
so yes they are literaly retarded

>some of their puzzles include putting a chained ball into a hollowed tree trunk, or placing a rock that it completes a pointless stone circle
You tell me.

>tfw 107 shrines
almost there

tfw it's almost over

So apparently when I was drunk the other night I blurted out "Hoes before Voes" and now my wife wants me to make a t-shirt of it. What kind of image should I draw to go along with it?

>those malons

sexy gerudos beating the shit out of hylian men

Probably Link in the vai disguise and whichever gerudo chick you prefer

so where exactly is the trash-cooking girl?

I was considering Link in disguise between two Gerudo who were throwing up gang signs or something while Link was sweating nervously.

the three gerudo who're always hanging out in the bar

I remember there being a Nintendo General on Veeky Forums. Was it eaten, or did it just die out?
Also for those of you that do have a switch, is it as failure prone as some are making it out to be?
Also what games, other than Zelda led you to buying the console?

I think they just decided to stop it, it drew in all the falseflagging and console war shitposting.

He was pointing towards a target with Thunderbolt etched into the side of the mountain. It's a shrine quest. I don't remember where it is exactly though.

Yeah man that sounds good, if you do put it on a shirt you should let us know

The stable near the Great Tabantha Bridge. He does point to the Gerudo Highlands, you just need a shock arrow to activate a shrine there.

Ok, I ended up doing that anyways. Makes sense why I can't find him now.

Ancient cyberpunk chainsaw

Does that thing have any sort of chainsaw animation or is it just a sword

Best girls finally starting to get new art

it's a chainsaw animation

>find a moblin club
>every moblin I find either weilds spiked moblin clubs or boko bats

it's a good start

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Looks too white.

Jesus the lord of the mountain is pretty scary looking

why is a random wilver boko holding a yiga spear
what are they planning

>pants
>not even brightly coloured or patterned

Absolutely disgusting

How about this general then? You still get console war shit-posters?
s-sony always wins baby.

WHERE DO I GET A FUCKING MOBLIN CLUB FROM
THEY'RE ALL HOLDING BOKO WEAPONS

Agreed. Nose could also be prominent. But it's pretty good otherwise.
Just think of it as pre-champion Urbosa.

no, just yiga posters

A moblin

even then I haven't seen a single Gerudo in plain pants. they're either brightly coloured or patterned

What the fuck, I have hunted FOUR Hinox and none of them dropped guts. What the fuck is this, monster Hunter?

WHERE DO THOSE MYTHICAL MOBLINS LIVE
ALL MOBLINS I MEET ARE CARRYING BOKO WEAPONS

I'm still not finding Star fragments????

no this is zelda made by stealing parts of monster hunter and dark souls

Moblin Clubs can be found in the Faron Grasslands or Gerudo Highlangs

go to dueling peaks the make a camp fire and wait untill 1cycle before full moon save then go to home menu then relaunch the game then during the full moon one will fall otherwise only one drops every real day thats why you save and quit and duling peaks is to see it fall

Just kill some Silver Lynels. They'll drop one eventually.

I've been trying that but they're all dead right now.
I though Ganon was helping me out when he blood mooned me in the middle of the hunt but he won't do it again

whats the fastest way to earn rupees?

Sidon is for ______!

links next zora sacrafice to ganon

>M'hylian

sell stones

Bareback riding

Snowling.

What if Revali secretly was in love with Link.
What if literally every character ever was in love with Link

selling shit or if your out then super gut climbing
been netting 650 every time i do it

King lashed out at Zelda cause he was jealous she got to hang out with Link

>ywn have a sidon bf
>ywn hear supportive words from him whenever you need them
>ywn snuggle aginst his 3m tall body
>ywn sleep on his abs

feels bad

You're thinking about how much you want to **** Sidon, aren't you?

FUCK MARRY KILL
Sidon
Sidon
Mipha

Who wins the linkbowl?

I'm placing money down on Riju.

The more you play this game the more you realize it's just multicultural propaganda

Zelda won in the true ending

The races are mostly segregated except for Tarry town though

Riju asked Link to return the Thunderhelm when it fits her. In that timespan, Zelda has time to confess to Link and get to his heart through his stomach since she knows he's a glutton and probably his favourite meals

Riju will need to bring her A+ game to win Link of her once she's had all that time to ingratiate herself to him

>This scene was Zelda trying to flirt with Link

Zelda would probably just make him eat frogs though.

travels occurs between them though and they all seem to be good trading partners.

That's just because each of their ideal climates are mostly inhospitable to each other

Riju is so hot

Isn't that a tireless frog?
She knew what kind of certain abilities she was about to augment.

I wish the coliseum didn't end up full of elemental weapons.

They're the most boring weapons you can find in the game, a complete non-reward. They look shit, they aren't even good except for firelighters or disarming.

Lightning and Ice breaks the flow of combat, Fire is useless in combat and only good as a tool.

And from now on and forever they'll be the only drops you get in the coliseum. No more royal gear, no royal guard gear at all. Just garish glowing plastic weapons.

As she's a researcher and she knows how resilient he is I can see her putting things in his food to see how he reacts to them. Unfortunately this might result in a fair amount of dubious food being made.

Riju could end up the better cook due to not experimenting on Link and having taken Aisha's cooking lessons

I think it's a hotfooted actually.

>riju creates anti thunder barrier with helmet
>I wear thunder helm on my horse
>horse dies from thunder
Wtf

Which girl would you use stasis on?

Can't wait for CEMU to make it run good

Rito are not quite used to this visitor and exploration thing, Their short lifespans lead to more homebuilding. Honestly I'm getting the impression that they only have been developing for a few centuries.

Zora are terrible outside of water, terrible with lightning, terrible with dry cold environments terrible with firey hot environments and just plain terrible outside of water. They are quite friendly to others under good circumstances

Hylians are fucking everywhere but considering they got hit the hardest in the calamity their population level is unhealthily low

Sheikah have an internal struggle with a factionalist yiga clan and honestly hate other people it seems.

Gerudo are all over the place but as soon as they find a husbando they immediately settle down. All the older ones tend to stay back in the desert or become happy merchants.

If I was a girl and I had a boyfriend and we both played Zelda I wouldn't just say "I'm on my period" like some normie, I'd say "the blood moon rises once again"

>being this much of a weeb

There is barely any voice acting in BOTW so stomachaning some some sub par english voice acting shouldn't be a problem unless you're a massive weeaboo

I did go through this for the uncensored version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions and it was a pain in the ass to get this to work

Post Link and Zelda please

she can use it better due to her ancestry. also she had to beseech them to grant her said ability. stopping lightning is a passive ability for anyone who puts it on but protecting others and stopping Nabooris lightning is a Gerudo royalty only ability and must be activated to work

Buliara or Urbosa to make them easier to manage

there's plenty of young Gerudo in the town. I think it's more like Gerudo are raised there and then they start to get nagged in to finding a man or feel the urge themselves. They then go on an adventure to find a man. They do settle with their men but seemingly return to Gerudo for trade and it seems they use their parents as carers whilst they run their businesses or whatever

I can't stop killing foxes, OH NO!!

But how else am I supposed to grab dat RAW FOX MEAT!! OWO

Listening to Yanubo is like getting lobotomized with every word.

Very funny.

>want to cook
>it rains at every stable in the universe

Your home has a fire running 24/7 through rain snow or sleet.