youtube.com/watch?v=YwogM2DL99o
feheroes.wiki/Stats_Table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ninian is A CUTE A CUTE

Best Boy coming through!

WHERES IKE???????

Jiiiiiiiiiii

Leon!
Hunting pirates for fun with his big bro and personal ninja!
Cute~!

Anyone know who the character directly above Leif is?

DELETE !

>x2 Takumi
>+atk/-def
>+spd/-res
>they both serve me well but I have limited resources
>mfw

Which one do I invest my shekels in, guys?

Ephraim

I love this trainer!

+speed is better. Takumi can barely survive magic hits as is so it doesn't matter

>5 stars
>Fury 3
>Vantage 3
>Ardent Sacrifice

You motherfuckers won't know what hit you come her next arena season.

muh linde/eldigan dont care

Ugh, I thought as much. But the +atk Takumi is sitting at about 500 sp more.

Well, now that you posted it, I think I will know what hit me

I want Anna to hit me.

What should I give to my Tiki?
I far on B slot
>Quick Riposte
>Renewal
>Swordbreaker

As far as offensive go
>Luna
>Sol
>Daylight

I also have Fury and Deathblow, but I think Armored Blow is fine.

I wish Anna used a sword. >.<
Then I'd have a qt redhead sword user who does more damage than Selena. Sorry Selena still love you.

your a girl right? or a 12 year old boy maybe? because you sound like one

Why don't you just use Roy?

Oh I look forward to it. And if she gets hit with Threaten Def prior then she'll get one-shotted by Alfonse.

But Roy is a boy!!!! >.<
I'm a twenty something years old man my friend.

You type like a fucking faggot. Stop.

too old to watch adventure time or whatever that is

Actually wait shit, I'm dumb. Alfonse has WTA, Anna will get one-shotted regardless.

>that gif
leave

I wish they'd add Awakening's Anna at one point. They probably won't, despite her being the only top 20 character that's not in Heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwogM2DL99o
this perfectly sums up my feelings about the inheritance update

>>.

>He didn't pop a chub at this scene as kid

Any updates to the tier list because of inheritance?

My wife!

I'd love to get a screenshot of Felicia's "FOR MY MASTER" skill quote against Corrin

Quick Riposte might be worth it if you plan to swap in Thunder Breath, otherwise go with Renewal+Reciprocal Aid.

Swordbreaker is decent, but Tiki tanks regular swords pretty well and takes much heavier damage from Falchion than either of the blue dragons, I guess Armored Blow can help with that if you rush them instead of taking the hit though.

Take Sol if you're running Quick Riposte or Swordbreaker, the extra actions you get from doubling will charge it up quicker and Daylight/Noontime doesn't heal nearly enough to be useful in my experience. If you go with Renewal, stick to Moonbow if you can, 30% is already a significant damage reduction and you'll want the faster activation without one of the other B skills.

Sure

>S+Tier
Anyone you give good skills to

>Garbage Tier
Odin

no nothing major

Guys
what's Seliph doing?

Odin's not garbage, he gets recycled for Moonbow and his blade tome. There's other sources for Defiant Attack so that one's less important.

Save and hard reset the game.

2B!Rhajat a cute~

>Odin's not garbage, he gets recycled
>the joke
>your head
come on dude

Trying to find his parent's spirits.

Some units are still pretty low tier because of poor availability (only blue mages can get brave tome so reds and greens with shit speed aren't saved yet).
If you can't get 40-45~ atk with a good weapon, or 30-35~ spd, you're probably not in the top tier.
There's some exceptions, like Raven tomes with TA that end up being way better than it can look on paper, but aside from that you should have a good idea.

Going for a nice swim?

>Oliver Vampolieri

Yes Captcha, Oliver does start with the Nosferatu tome.

I was thinking life and death and desperation.

I need to level one of these for Tower quests. Leaning Cavaliers because they'll probably be big soon. Just trying to decide on compositions.

He won't be able to burn like his father if he stays in the water

Dear /feg/.

Continuing question from yesterday - do you think that this list for pairings in Awakening I made is good and will make everyone happy? I care less about "minmaxing" mania I usually have and want to make everyone happy plot-wise:

Stahl + Cherche
Henry + Cordelia
Ricken + Lissa
Lon'qu + Maribelle
Frederick + Miriel
Kellam + Nowi
Chrom + Olivia
Gregory + Panne
Gaius + Sully
Robin + Sumia
Donnel + Tharja

What do you think? Im a litle worried about Maribelle future.

Yes, that's the joke I was making. Sorry if it came off a bit dry.

Tried,he's still stuck

>robin-sumia
what the fuck?

Florina probably not worth it. Shanna is pretty good, especially if you want to invest in her. So is Palla.
Cherche is most likely better than Carmilla but you'd need a lot of resources to get her from 3* to 5*. Still worth it in the long run.

As for the cavalry team, you'll still want to level Jagen and Reinhat to give their cavalry buffs to others, if you don't plan on using them (Rein is really good though). Leo could also become useful if you somehow get him a blade tome or just stack all cav buffs on him (if you want more range, there's also Ursula who's pretty good already -though she could use a better tome).

So would femcorrin start destroying falchions if she had triangle adept 2?

CHUUNI DAUGHTERU

Sumia is a qt, there's nothing wrong with this

Swordbreaker would be better for that.

The only thing that will make me happy is me x every girl I like.

There is no way to solve this.

>Stahl + Cherche
>Ricken + Lissa
>Kellam + Nowi
>Gregor + Panne
>Robin + Sumia
My nigga

I've always liked Freddy/Maribelle and Lonk/Miriel, personally

>lose 2 units on lava map no deaths otherwise
>get 4.3k with a 4* Sully
I'm happy tbqh

I have TriAdept 1 on Ninian and I'm already noticing some improvements. Then again my Ninian is +Spe so she actually is able to double Marth or Lucina on occasion. I try to avoid fighting them unless I can kill on the first strike though so she won't take unnecessary damage.

>no keeping Jagen to avoid magic meta

Cynthia is top-tier daughteru and I really like her character based on what wiki says about her. Sumia is kinda adorable but, to be honest, I dont find any of first gen potential wifes to be specially interesting. Sumia at least seems to grow better out of her low self-esteem, at least based on what her support scenes shows so far.

Stahl x Cherche is fine.
Not sure about Cordelia, always had trouble matching her.
Ricken x Lissa is fine. Not my first choice but fine nonetheless.
Lon'qu should be with either Olivia or Cherche.
Not sure about the synergy between Frederick and Miriel.
You should ignore Kellam.
Chrom goes way better with Sumia. Olivia is still good but Sumia fits a lot more.
Never cared much for Panne.
Sully doesn't seem to fit with a lot of people. Stahl and her are kinda alright I guess.
Robin fits with everyone, to some extent, but Sumia fits better with Chrom. A lot better.
Donnel doesn't really fit with anyone. Libra, or I heard Gaius, fits better with Tharja.

I've never been able to fit Maribelle very well, so I can't give much advise there.

If you're in the arena mages aren't really a problem at all. You have 3 move which means you can close in on them without fear.

This That way you could run Armored Blow with Swordbreaker if you want to fight Falchions

>implying they won't add merchant Anna, Awakening Anna, Fates Anna and Apotheosis Anna
>implying they won't be staff, sword, bow and lance users respectively
>implying I won't drop $1000 making a team of Annas

Freddy/Maribelle might be tempting, but at the other hand, his perfectionist personality directly synchronize with Miriel one. They clearly enjoy each other during their supports too.

As for Nowi, I was actually considering putting Vaike instead of Kellam tho, but I have no idea how they two will feel with each other.

What do you guys think about Laslow? He's got good stats and a fun personality. I've never played Fates but I could see him being one of my favourites.

>implying they won't add merchant Lucina, Awakening Lucina, Fates Lucina, and Apotheosis Lucina
>implying they won't be staff, sword, bow and lance users respectively
>implying idiots won't drop $1000 making a team of Lucinas

>recasted

KAKUGONASAI!

Guys I'm scared. I only have about one more roll left before I'm out of free orbs. After that I'll have to wait until they are given to me

>deathless with 4* Sully
>can't reach 4.5k
>12k rank
sad tbqh

>I wanted dancing dragon.
>Got the other one instead.
She's +Atk, -Def, what skills do you recommend?

Vaike is my favorite Cordelia pairing. Blonde Severa is cute, and it makes Severa's envy/rivalry with Lucina/Chrom!Cynthia a bit more interesting.

They're giving them out like free cigars at the moment. Also, wait until a decent banner, you doof.

>my nino only has 28hp at lvl 40
Should I give her brash assault 3, miracle, fury 3 and vengeance?

I would actually consider dropping some money for orbs, if this would happen.

So if I inherit a skill for Hector, but decide to merge if I roll a better boon/bane and enhance that instead, will I lose the skill?

with -def, she's going to want Swordbreaker. The Falchion users become a non-threat after that.

Whatever special attack you give her, just remember lightening breath+ increases its charge time. Noontime will charge in 4 actions, not 3,for example.

But Miracle and Vengance are both specials.

try reading the april patch notes in the bulletin board found inside your castle bro

Oh shit you're right, I need sleep

Now, yes. In the April patch, no.

He's my son, which is why I gave him Dragon Gaze. Grima memes..

Inherited skills are so goddamn expensive.

So I just pulled this +Atk-Hp Hana, would she benefit more from a brave sword or killeredge+moonbow combo?

>People busy memeing for Lilina and Eliwood trying to say they are good/better than Tharja/Eltshan

GBAfags were a mistake

Nice, thanks guys

Units with 25 base attack or less, excluding healers:
Subaki
Selena
Niles
Matthew
Fir
Caeda
Ninian
Henry
Felicia
Odin

Units with 25 base speed and under, excluding healers again:
Cherche
Lilina
Chrom
Barte
Frederick
Ephraim
Alfonse
Cecilia
Gordin
Sheena
Hector
Seliph
Hinata
Edigan
Gwendolyn
Jagen
Tiki (A)
Reinhart
Beruka
Effie
Hawkeye
Leo
Henry
Sophia

Having low speed isn't a death sentence for all of those, considering a few of them can make good use of brave weapons or have other gimmicks (Raven tome for Cecilia comes to mind), but most of them, especially those under the attack section, are severely lacking and will likely end up being the bottom of the barrel as time goes on.

you got the pole dancing dragon

You could've just linked this, you know.

feheroes.wiki/Stats_Table

yeah
i can totally see ninian ending as a bottom of the barrel because of her low attack

Completed every stratum quest but the tenth stratum ones. The grind for fliers and cavalries starts now.

What's your damage report looking like?

If posting a link was enough, people wouldn't keep asking questions over and over again.
Then again I doubt such a simple list would even do that.

>Put her in the list
>Get this reply
>Don't put her in the list
>Why she not there she 24 atk man

Effie Lilina Reinhardt Ephraim and Hector all dont even ened the speed

>Having low speed isn't a death sentence for all of those, considering a few of them can make good use of brave weapons or have other gimmicks
nice reading comprehension

Forget 10th stratums.
I still need to finish 5th 6th 7th 8th and 9th
Quite a chore doing this with my shitty unleveled units but I don't want to waste EXP doing with my big guns.