/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread hang in there kaede edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

JUNKO IS BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Dangan Ronpa is shit

nth for Superior Pairing

Korekiyo is so fucking beautiful and sweet. I'd treat him to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with him, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite him to my home and ravage his hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up his throat so he choked on both the throbbing cock and his own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on his beautiful face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry him in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from him. I'd whisper "I love you" and give him a tender smile, and cut his throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in his own warm blood, he'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between his lips, then he'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff him into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find his mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

You probably shouldn't have put a spoiler as the OP pic.

I want Kirumi to beat me up and make fun of me for being shorter than her!

JewellTH,reporting in again.
If there are any cancerous YouTube comments you'd like me to respond to, feel free. My way of doing so will either be the helpful or autistic. 50/50.

She's just sleeping bros.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
Her tulpa and AI self also won the Hajimebowl and nothing can convince me otherwise

What situation did I "rope" myself into?
All I wanted was to "hang out" with you guys.
Now I feel "hung".

>defending worst girl
Please kill yourself. You cannot like best boy if you like worst meido
You don't help a person to kill themselves if they ask for it. Meido is a piece of trash

So if TDR's leader was someone we know
Who do you think it will be?
Hard mode: No Junko

Is that you Junkofag? I miss Junkofag.

Chiakifriend she got BTFO and now Mikan is riding his dick on the boat. There will unfortunately be no Hinanami happy ending.

Why would it be someone we know though?

Mukuro (dressed up as Junko).

>all those terrible jokes
You going through a hangover right now Kuzubro?

It's what he wanted. Please direct your tears elsewhere. We're trying to bash piano baka.

Kodaka

>Mikan is riding his dick on the boat.
Mikan is riding Impostor's dick
Hajimeme is still trying to fuck his tulpa waifu

Kodaka

Yeah I've already accepted Hinamiki being canon but still Chiaki will always have a place in his heart.

it's already too late for regrets

Mikan is busy fucking Komaeda

I think saying that she did him a favor is a bit much, but she was going to murder someone anyway so it's good that she chose the one person who wanted to die. I still like Hoshi though.

Who else but the best mastermind and best boy

>WE

Chiakifags on suicide watch.

>L-let's change the subject
No fuck off. Meido is the absolute worst, that's why she died like trash and deserved it, she's a shit and you should be ashamed of liking both Hoshi and his murderer

Man Kuzu, your jokes really fell flat. Just like Kirumi.

I like them both. I just saw nothing wrong with what happened between them.

Tengen haven't you ruined enough institutions?

Pretty much this

So Kodaka's waifu is Nanami, and according to that Dengeki interview, Mikan is Terasawa's waifu.
What else?

>horrible jokes
>horrible picture
>horrible taste
Strike three. You're out

H-Hangover? What makes you think that?

I'm just playing a cool game of hangman at the moment.
I mean, I gotta suspend myself by hanging out, right?
I just wanna hang but maybe I should knot...

I want to ____ Tengan

Piano baka is literal garbage. How could someone like her be so stupid?
>hurr let me roll a random ball and hope it gets the mastermind

>he wanted to die
Are you going to say that Kaede would have wanted this next, Kirumi?

I also like them both, but I accept that what Kirumi did was not okay. She wanted to get the whole group killed after all, not just Hoshi.

What the fuck was her problem?

Does Terasawa self insert as Nagito? Because he's pretty much the one fucking Mikan right now

>replying to himself

>changing the subject and the goalpost because he can't defend meido
Kirumifags everyone

What was her problem?

When will you tie the knot with you and your girlfriend? You're gonna be a daddy meaning you'll barely have time to hang out with our autism.

I already hate this thread.

We haven't seen her funeral
So i still have HOPE that Chiaki is alive somehow
She's probably isn't but still

Hmm...

I think the hangover part was a joke. You know, HANGover.

It has been like this ever since Kuzuanon posted his character rankings and said he disliked Kaede.

>caring about what some fatass piano baka wants

Well to be fair, they're just literal whos to her. But still she did kinda do foul. Still love her though. Best girl.

Autism. It's what took Sayaka from us.

>le samefag maymay

>Not liking based Fuyuhiko
Kek. Who's your favorite character user?

Let's reject it
I reject Waifu posting
I reject Husbando posting
I reject shitposting
i reject /drg/

Ah shit.
That hit me.
Maybe soon.

Oh, right, I knew that.

Does that mean I'm Junko and my rankings were the brainwashing video? Oh shit.

Fuck off Hajimecuck. Your boy is alone fapping to his autistic Tulpa while Nagito plows Mikan.

I'm also a Kirumifag and I agree that it's pretty much impossible to defend her chapter 2 actions, but I just really liked her before the whole Prime Minister thing.

Man Kaede honestly made Sayaka seem like a fucking genius. At least she properly secured her murder plan instead going "hurr I'll roll a ball and maybe get the mastermind".

It's not his fault Kaedefag(s?) on here are getting so bootyblasted.

>kaede attempted to kill because of autism
>kirumi euthanised the midget because of autism
>shinguuji killed because of /mlp/ autism
>miu attempted to kill because of her autism
>shirogane's danganronpa autism is what caused the entire game to happen in the first place
What did Kodaka mean by this?

This? Apparently, he got angry at Kodaka too.
寺澤:僕は罪木蜜柑です。守ってあげたくなるかわいさですよね。最初からこの子がイチオシだったんですが、シナリオでは結構かわいそうな扱いをされていて、小高にイラっとしました(笑)
Terasawa: For me, it's Tsumiki Mikan. She's so cute, it makes me want to protect her. I highly favorited this girl from the start, but she was treated very harshly, so I got pissed at Kodaka for it *laughs*

That Fiction = Autism.
That or the fact that the DR TV show and audience are autistic.

If it makes you feel better Chiakifriend, Hajime and Mikan will name their daughter after her probably.

Fuyuhiko is mafia scum who deserves to die

>attacking another character because he can't defend his shitty girl.
Kirumifags are seriously pathetic

>implying
That wasn't him. The shittery only happened today.
I'm very sure the response was much more nuanced for his rankings.

Everyone is autistic in the DR world, user

Izuru is literally the ultimate everything. I'm sure he revived her after DR3.
This looks nice.
Don't worry, Kuzu-user. I'm on your side.

I should be a characterfag instead of posting memes from discord.. Well, I'm the resident Chiakifag and Oumafag on YouTube, who should I pick?

Who is Shinguuji's favorite MLP character?

He kinda made people realize that a lot more people dislike Kaede than they thought.
Which I don't mind.

After or before he names his daughter with Chiaki Chisa?

Rarity because she is utsukushii~

What happened in Kirumi's execution anyway? Who are those people she's running away from? TDR's staffs? Extras? Why is she running away from them? It's not lke she can't fight them or anything.
I know these executions are't meant to be taken seriously but still...

What if he was just joking?

Kaede is a disgrace to DR.

Well they should have been more aware before. Kaede was always shit from the start.

i am a kaedefag but unlike the others i don't like argue about stupid stuff. And if i don't like an opinion i just ignore it. i don't get triggered so easily

>mafia scum
>mafia
Are are, boke.
Hoshi is a bro

Whichever there is a shortage of.

>inb4 right when the execution happened, her normie personality returned so she naturally got scared for shit.

They're supposed to represent the people who she disappointed - her citizens.

Most likely they were robots.

My grumpy assassin waifu can't be this cute!

28 good Mikan doujin, a few released after DR3 and nobody has uploaded them...
Where the hell is the Japanese user when you need him?

Even worse than Kaede

He'll probably name his and Mikan's daughter Chisaki? A duo name of the dead Chisa and Chiaki and to honor them both. Chisaki Hinata.

Fuck off Kaito

Maybe she didn't want hurt her citizens.

So why do people dislike Harumaki? Is it because they think she's boring or because she fucked up a few times?

I thought maki was going to be everyone new favorite but i was wrong. i don't like her either

Well we're just going to have to change that Kaedefriend. You will crack just like your piano baka.

Ignore the angry Kaedefriend. He is just upset every character is better than his piano baka.

At least Maki didn't come up with dumb plans.

Kaede!
Let's be honest, V3 girls aren't good at all. At least they made a nice job with the guys

>Fuyuhiko is mafia scum who deserves to die
Stating this doesn't change the fact that your taste is shit user.
Hm, well there's a Chiaki poster who reminds everyone she's best girl and the Oumagodposter isn't an avatarfag so here I go.
Such a cute grill.

Cute! CUTE!

Meido was the only good V3 girl and people thought she was a trap pre release. That's how bad the girls are this time. Why are boys so top tier this time? Why?

>ちさき
>Chisaki
I think I've only ever heard that name once somewhere...

To be fair, while I don't like her, there are other characters I hate even more...
I just really pay no mind to her, opinions are opinions as you say.
Hell, there are characters I want to see rot in hell 11037 times and then drown in a pile of cow shit after they've been skinned alive, if that helps.

Shit taste.

Nah, I remember him always talking about Mikan in Tweets a while back. He mentions her a lot. He's a stupid HinaTsumi fag that gets told off by Kodaka a lot, and he's talked about a lot on 2ch. Like Kodaka stated he wants a Fukawa figure, he said he wants a Mikan one.

And he has good English... Wait... Oh my God! What if the Japanese user that comes here with good English is actually him?!

Hm, I really like the girls from V3 while only two of the guys appeal to me. Maybe that will change after I actually play the game for myself.

>rotting in hell, drowning in cow shit and being skinned alive
Is it Satou?

Yeah Chisaki is a pretty unique name.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I think V3 has the best girls and best characters overall.

More like he created a hivemind culture full of people with shit taste

I look at it this way and why she got to climb to the end only to discover the exit was a lie:

Kirumi's video of her being a Prime Minister was fake, and she only imagined these people would be telling her to quit her job. To get out of this school (Hell) she crushed a life (Hoshi) instead of saving a spider like in the original tale, and ended up dying as a result since she didn't do anything to deserve escaping.

I liked the V3 girls(Iruma being best girl), but yeah, compared to the boys and the SDR2 girls, they were sub-par.

The cutest!

Sounds like Sato to me.

Kaedefriend please.

You've got some very shit taste friend. You might need to play the game after all.

>because they think she's boring
Yep.
>Meido was the only good V3 girl
Both her and Kaede should rot in the trash heap with Angie and Tsumugi.