Buy quattro audi

>buy quattro audi
>refine driving style to tailgating, driving 100's of miles to find snow and driving on every patch of gravel i find
>buy luxobarge
>drive around always wearing sunglasses with the seat fully reclined, never use more than half throttle other than to overtake poor people
>buy 3 series coupe
>drive like a maniac everywhere, rev out every gear, get unnecessarily angry at the slightest road inconveniences

Do I have autism or is your car supposed to effect your driving style this much?

Wait till you try a WRX of any generation. It just tempts you to be a shitcock.

I drive a 4 door but you perfectly described how I drive now in my 3 series.

Its not supposed to, but it happens to me alot.

That's exactly what a car is supposed to do, move you emotionally as well as physically.

>buy 4banger shitbox
>every highway onramp merge is a reenactment of the movie Speed

>Own gt86
>hop on freeway when I don't need to just to hear the shift buzzer at 7000 RPM

Using the shift buzzer

Kys

> not shifting up at 2.5k
> Not having a 3 Speed slushbox
> not manually shifting your slushbox
> not going 10km/h under limit

Get gudd mate

>acquire automatic work car
>drive slow everywhere

>acquire 4wd
>lol curbs

>aquire subaru
>drive it off a cliff

when I bought a Miata I started sucking dicks uncontrollably

So your stick going 55mph? Get a less shitty shitbox.

>lol curbs
lel my dad does this in an Audi, too lazy to part properly so just drives over the kerbs into the bay.

>buy mr2
>snap my neck

really makes me think

brb buying an MR2

Real men dance on the edge of snap oversteer.

nice. got an ass shot?

It's really nothing special. It's not in great shape. Getting the master cylinder replaced this weekend. Just got had some new Dunlop Direzza DZ102's mounted on it. I find the Yokohama S-drives to be a bit more stiff and grippy than the Dunlops though. I think I prefer the Dunlops cus it'll squirm a little more around fast corners. Being less stiff seems to make the front more lively, and that's what I like.

>buy mr2
>attack every corner

got one wheel on gravel midcorner. It was a tite as fuck twisty forest roads with first line of tree less than foot from the tarmac.

I peed a lot.

zzw30 owner here.
Don't lie to yourself sw20 is pretty special.

Tbh, (almost) all makes of car drive differently, this will usually effect how the person drives the car a lot of the time

I know exactly what you're talking about
I used to drive a 2000 Volvo S80, slow as fuck but supremely comfy
made me a very polite and patient driver
recently upgraded to an Audi A3, now I'm a complete asshole on the road without even realizing it

yes

aw shucks, thanks friend. Mine is falling apart, but I'm keeping up with maintenance as much as I can. I think I need new front struts. The front feels very strongly influenced by road crown and bumps in the road, and I feel it in its steering. Also it likes to move around a bit on the highway. Doesn't have the same planted feel my MR2 used to have a few years back.

You're welcome, sw20 is the car I wished I have. True go kart despite being bigger and heavier.
My turd gen also is influenced by the wills and it's barely done 50k. Maybe it's the tyres.

Cars meant to be driven, if its heart beats and it stays on the road its fine. I have lot more respect for a car covered with scratches and bumps as an evidence of it being used correctly rather than a garage queen in showroom condition.

Yep I prefer the same here. Hence why all my money has gone into the function of the car, rather than the form. In all honesty, I think your ZZW30 is much more of a go-kart though. It's the smallest and by far the lightest of all the MR2s. A good 2200lbs vs my 2600lbs I would have thought it's the most fun and nimble of them all. Do you have any particular gripe about the 3rd gen?