LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GENERAL-/lolg/

Galio/Ivern edition

eyosongive.us

Old:

Xth for cute bunny girls of much mobility

(You) did remember to buy wards and place them right? It's everyone's responsibility to have vision!

xth for I miss Bandle

xth for Syndra

>Get to gold on season 7 placements
>See /lolg/ players being plats, get inferiority complex and become a hermit, finally get to plat v
>About couple of weeks go past without issues
>Be plat, see only diamonds on /lolg/
>Get inferiority complex again, feel like just becoming a hermit to not be a shitter shitting up the place
The cycle never ends does it.

Why is it impossible to get good mana regen?
The new chalice is worthless.

Because you're not supposed to be able to.

:3!
cute

xth for elise

xth for Deathrune

Why not? Manaless champions get better abilities, less cooldown and no spam penalty.

>tfw you can't find his songs anywhere

Holy shit EU LCS is fucking dead

what went wrong

Holy shit this thread is fucking dead

what went wrong

The top 4 teams just farm the bottom 6 teams.

Probably some of the lowest levels of quality play we've seen in the history of the LCS with OG and Roccat before they started to get their shit together

Absolutely zero charisma

tfw your skillfulness is held back by scrubbas

>top 4 teams for both groups, 33-8
>all other teams, 17-41

noone wants to watch any of the top 4 teams any of the 6 other teams

>origen 0-10

fuck EULCS

I believe they were on bandcamp. Im more worried about his videos. They didnĀ“t get archived except for like two early videos. Anyway he dyed his hair brown,still wears trenchcoat and plays guitar all the time apparently

>QT unironically has more viewers than EULCS

MEIN SIDES

Why do people watch lol when dota exists?

He's our boy. Of course he does.

>EU scene

NA got the priority in everything (e.g. broadcast days) which hindered the growth in Europe

repostin

How the fuck do you lane as GP against most mages? I'm new to him but they and ranged champions in general seem to be utter cancer. My safety barrel is always popped by them because they can just walk up to it and auto and I have to retreat to not fuck my wave up and respect their damage
Example being Ahri who can just walk up and bully me through all the lane because her damage is disgusting and I cannot afford to eat her charm even with oranges because her W and R melt me

>the year is 2018
>riot hq steps in and unbans Apdo under the promise he will never boost again and make an example for other players
>He starts fixing his mental issue and playing on different chairs and mouses/keyboards
>he is immediately picked up by Kt rolster, who keep the same roster as 2017 but sack Pawn
>Apdo lives up to his hype and even solo kills faker several times in their matchups, casters are shocked
>faker goes on tilt and actually become semi feeder esq, but Skt still wins regional 3rd place
>even when the meta shifts and midlane is a weaker lane, he still manages to find ways to carry
>Kt wins worlds 2018 miles ahead of every other team and securing mostly fast victories

How do we make Apdo in Esports in reality.

This is horseshit. Last year this was an argument but even with weekend times EU is pulling WORSE numbers than before. Not to mention the EU studio does a fucking AWFUL job at hyping their region

>faker becomes a semi-feeder

he already is senpaichati. An overhyped semi-feeder

You have to stand infront of your barrels and bait them to auto attack you instead of the barrel. If they try to ignore your presence and go after the barrel behind you they should be putting themselves way out of position so you can just auto attack them and win the trade.

The reality is melee champions have to give up quite a bit of minion kills against ranged champions. You just have to keep practicing and realize if someone is really trying to zone you that you should be content with just getting the experience. GP scales so well with levels that you just need experience and you can easily catch up to gold in the mid game when you can clear waves due to barrels scaling up.

I can't emphasize enough that melee champions just have to sacrifice some farm in ranged vs melee matchups. Every matchup is a bit different but generally if you're going to be taking damage from 2+ auto attacks to get a minion just be happy getting the experience. Judging this properly takes a few hundred games of melee vs ranged, but keep at GP and you'll get it soon enough.

it doesn't work like this, you won't magically gain viewership after getting weekends if you spent years broadcasting on shitty days. That viewerbase is already taken.

Farm under tower like a bitch until triforce

All but stopped watching EU last season. This season I've watched a match.

The region is boring. Deficio and Quickshot are the only good thing about EU. Fucking hate Kreepo. Sjocks never shows her feminine penis. It's just a shit show of a region.

Because most of them are heavily Ability reliant but usually only have enough energy for one rotation for most of the game giving them long stretches of not being able to do much

What do you guys ban as jungler? I usually ban whatever top's hardest counter is so I can forget about that lane and camp the other two.

2 boring teams playing

I only watch to see G2 lose, H2k, and sometimes UoL games.

They dont really hype up the players with storylines and shit like they do in NA.
H2k is starting to do it though, and jankos is very likeable, but thenagain h2k often shits the bed.

I watch pretty much every LCK game though, and some Na games for DL/TSM aphroo

shaco or rengar I just dont trust my team to not overextend when I'm on the other side of the map

FUTARAKA X ASHE DRAWING WHEN

BASED DRAWFAG WHERE ARE YOU

Yet somehow has better players than NA

i hope youre not into horsecock/oversized ballsack futa, wouldnt want to have shit tast now do we?

NA can't develop local talent because if you invest in local talent there you risk relegation

Post Annie art__

How the fuck is that viewership taken when they don't even broadcast at the same time, that doesn't even make any sense.

wouldn't know. not digging though a pile of shit for a nugget of corn.

>literally a normie

Leeg is boring so I decided to mod skyrim to fuck and play

r8 my character

Sure as hell hasn't shown recently with that big fat goose egg they laid vs NA and KR last year :^). Not to mention Katowice.

>What is Hauntzer
>What is Stixxay
>What is Smoothie
>What is half of the fuckng jungle pool

>not having shit taste is now being a normie
lol

>>What is half of the fuckng jungle pool

absolute trash outside of na?

>take Merciless
>do 1000 damage combo lategame
>it deals 1030 damage to a low health enemy

>take Meditation
>spam abilities
>get up to 12 mp5 to spam more abilities

its taken by something else, cs go or qtpie or your mom camwhoring

>laning against a pantheon with that
just end it senpai

>when stixxay is your standard of developed talent

aatrox player/10

>what is [shitter]

nothing compared to the amount of new talents developed in europe

>implying I can into bruisers

I only play the hottest metallest bf of all

Because outside of Jankos EU's is so much better right? Trick has been inting internationally for about a year now.

Friendly reminder this is the best pairing in league.

who are they

>literally hating on the best features of a horsecock futa

>he watches the cuck welfare regions

>be silver 4
>duo with friend who has 33% winrate in bronze 4
>flames the shit out of everyone and feeds constantly
>lose every game and fuck up my MMR to the point where I get -19LP for a loss and +16 for a win.
>play solo
>hard carry with most farm/kills/participation in game and get penta ending at 19 minutes with 18 kills
>hmmmmmmmm
>Play another solo to make sure it wasnt a fluke.
>hard carry again with most farm/kills/participation

Who /toxicfriends/ here?

>best
doubt
oversized dicks and balls are disgusting

Aatrox and Greymane

S-sorry senpai thorin, sometimes I cant c-contain myself

The dude was able to match fucking Bang (Who praised him for being one of the best ADCs at MSI) at MSI and was by far the best performer of any of the western ADCs alongside Forgiven, which isn't saying much but still.

He's been shaky in the regular season at times but who gives a flying fuck about the regular season as long as you make playoffs.

Yes so much new talent that your region can't dethrone a known pack of shitters that will consistently embarrass your region again and again.Lmao at your life

he is bronze 4, what did you expect when you queued with him?

Then how on earth are you ever going to fuck her dick and fill her balls with your semen if her stuff is too small?

Well the other people in our game were also low/mid bronze and weren't nearly as toxic.
I couldn't care less if he feeds and we lose, but the unwillingness to self-correct for mistakes and the constant flame was not expected.

>late game jinx

I fucking love it, holy shit, enduring that shit early game is so worth it

i wont, fucking her butt while fondling the dick is superior

I hate bringing her up, but can someone explain to me what makes Lulu strong in the meta right now? Partially cus she counters assassins, but also cus...?

>shit early

its not even that bad compared to other hypercarries

Strong laning phase and enables your ADC to shit out a ridiculous amount of damage

>Who praised him for being one of the best ADCs at MSI

Taking this with a grain of salt. The amount of times I have heard pro players across so many e-sports praise an 'underrated', relatively within this context, player and then have that player go end up being extremely mediocre is more common than it should be allowed.

your also talking about probably the best performance of any NA team ever at that MSI, besides maybe tsm at katowice 2015, wouldn't say it's really definitive of sitxxays consistent performance

I really really REALLY wish I was Nami!

someone in korea played it and everyone copied

>he doesn't want to experience the most bizarre love triangle ever by making Soraka knock up another girl with your combined seed

Shes lower damage Karma with a better ult

>not squeezing her scrotum and rolling her testicles between your fingers to make her squirm while stroking her penis furiously to make her gasp and a-ahh

>Yes so much new talent that your region can't dethrone a known pack of shitters

>hauntzer and stixxay are new talent but perkz and zven are known pack of shitters

lmaoing@your life faggot

>rumble jungle
Nice meta eubabs

>Jungle starts raptors

???

I think this post is gayer than the dude who literally posted a photo of his dick the other day for another dude

>Girls with dicks
>Not gay

Choose one holy shit.

I want to dance with Orianna.

>Even mentioning Perkz

This should be grounds for castration desu. Dude is fucking hot steaming garbage.

G2 would be Fnatic tier if it wasn't for Zven consistently dragging them to victory. Expect is pedestrian. Trick is good and EU but inarguably trash anywhere else. Perkz unironically isn't even top 5 in his own region at Mid and this isn't the EU mids era of before with the likes of Froggen and Alex Ich

Finally someone not deluded.
Not like I wouldn't bang a trap

How can it be GAY if it's a GIRL you orgle.

ty i tried
glad you liked it enough to give me a (You)

It's not gay, why can't normies understand this?

There's nothing gay about wanting a big, strong man to carry you to bed like the little girl he sees you as, and tear the clothes off of your delicate body as you blush madly.
There's nothing gay about wanting him to turn you over onto your belly, slide your legs off the bed so they dangle off the edge helplessly, and undo his pants as he starts to rub your supple ass gently.

There's nothing gay about the sound of his pants sliding down his legs, as his cock presses firmly against his boxers, creating a hard bulge as he slide them off too and starts to rub his length in between your cheeks and talk dirty, the feeling of
his cock rubbing against your entrance causing you to moan just a little bit as you bite your pillow and grasp you sheets with you hand in eager anticipation.

There's nothing gay about fantasizing about him prodding at your tightness while he spanks your ass, making you uncontrollably squeal and moan from the feeling before he presses his thick cock inside your tight boypussy and fucks you up
against the bed hard, the bedframe shaking and smacking against the wall, and your fear of the neighbors hearing your
ecstasy-laden gasps and knocking of the bedframe as he makes a woman out of you, eventually reaching down and lifting
your back up to squeeze against his chest as he whispers his dirty fantasies into your ear, while you squeak and bounce up
and down his shaft and lose your mind at him breathing heavier, because you know that can only mean he's about to
devastate your once innocent rectum with load after load of his thick, salty climax as it gushes out him like a geyser,
quickly overflowing your ass and finding its way out the entrance to run down your numb thighs.

There's nothing gay about League of Legends

>assassin dashes in
>polymorhed
Point and click CC is godlike against high mobility meta.

oh man, my dick's diamonds .-.

this is all incredibly gay unless you are a girl (female), in which case it's just degenerate.

o my lord

Lethality nerfed so AA based builds are coming back into the meta, which have great synergy with Lulu. Strong laning, and her utility is ridiculous.

There was a time where Lulu's utility was so powerful that she was meta in pro play in 3 different roles.

stop

desu this sounds pretty gay famtacherito

>mfw this entire post

>people who chase Kassadin

>mfw my bf does this to me every week