What could possibly come next? (For Dodge)

What could possibly come next? (For Dodge)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxItzjqh4ro
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/03/14/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-volkswagen-group/99159414/
mideast.dodge.com/en/neon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Midlife crisesmobiles

The Dodge Satan

Hopefully reviving the Neon or some small compact car

I also wanna see a Magnum revive. Just give it a goddamn manual.

>888 hp neon reboot
yes

Making a reliable car.

Caravan SRT.

Stop

Mid-engine Viper

make the dart an actual good car.

Dart is cancelled and Fiat-Chrysler is relying on Renegade and Fiat to make up for the cmall car gap.

Too bad Fiat sourced shit is worse than the Dodge sourced shit. That's what made the Dart shit.

Dodge/Chrysler is going to die within 10 years or so. When the novelty of their supercoupes/sedans like the hellcat/demon wear off and everyone realizes they haven't actually updated anything meaningfully in their mass market vehicles people will abandon ship, even if they manage to be the cheapest option in their respective markets.

Dodge's halo vehicle is still literally based on a hacked together 90's Mercedes platform and they have no plans or means to right the ship.

Even Jeeps sale's boon is faltering. And that's pretty much the golden goose keeping the ship afloat.

Did not know it was cancelled, well, its fucking weird to see a car company die like that, pontiac/saturn was a dying horse, but GM has killed off many a car company before.

I don't think the US government will let Chrysler die. If fiat is in bankruptcy trouble, the government will find another potential buyer. Dodge and Chrysler can make good vehicles, but they need direction and someone with a vision on what to do. Right now FCA's doing good with it's truck and jeep division. Dodge still continues to do good with srt vehicles. But once that ends they will have to have some sort of backup plan.

They can't build a brand and sustain it on niche market specialty performance vehicles.

The only reason Rams sell well is they are the cheapest option of the big three.

Jeeps are riding the crossover wave at its peak and cashing in on the "Jeeper" image. That crossover wave is going to crash very soon though. The cars themselves are garbage. My company uses new Cherokees and Renegades as company vehiles and they are complete shit. Interior starts falling apart. Transmissions don't know how to shift smoothly and constantly hunt for gears, they burn oil like no modern car ever should, etc.

i want my god damned Dodge Slingshot and Hornet you lazy fucks and whos big idea was it cancelling the Magnum fuck you

Their either going to merge with GM or VW. The new york auto show almost confirms this.

bankruptcy

Dodge had a cool ass concept about 15 years ago for a cheap RWD performance compact. It had modular interior so you could spec a bare bones model for cheap or upgrade individual interior bits at the dealer exactly like you would want it and could afford it.

Of course they killed it.

Dodge a shit.

>888 Neon

Oh man do I have good news for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxItzjqh4ro

I challenge you to watch this video all the way through without saying "what the fuck" once.

>Their either going to merge with GM or VW

GM's quality image cant take this
VW's reliability image cant take this.

That BC bud is pretty potent shit.

>VW's reliability

hahahahhahahh. Even a dodge stays together better than a VW.

That's my point.

VW already has a terrible reliability image.

Image a VW designed/manufactured Dodge.

>Image a VW designed/manufactured Dodge.

Soo kinda like this?

The Chrysler SRT Lucifer

Chrysler, you killed the dart
You MUST make this guy a Neon SRT8

I don't care, dodge is fucking dead to me.

Isn't that a Dodge designed/manufactured VW?

I see your point but the inverse of that is horrifying.

How do you come across this nonsense?

>The new york auto show almost confirms this.
source?

They've been complete shit for at least the last 20 years, why would they go under now. Dodge fans think it's normal for parts to break and things to need fixing because they've never owned a Jap car, so I guess they'll just keep buying them.

Tbh I've never wanted a Dodge product before (maybe a neon srt4), but I gotta say the Hellcat is pretty sweet.

i would totally drive one

>the v8 projectiles of death on the airbag
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Demon super stock. First production car with nitrous from the factory, must run high 8's

Nothing is confirmed, but vw is definitely open to a merger.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/03/14/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-volkswagen-group/99159414/

Oh god the autism hurts

Next-Gen Dodges based on the Giorgio platform are said to be pretty futuristic looking with the next Challenger design inspired by the F22 Raptor.

FCA just had record profits last quarter, they're just getting started.

>the next Challenger design inspired by the F22 Raptor.
cringe.

>MFW they bring back the Turbo Caravan with a 5 Speed

time for cars that have failed electronics and fall apart straight from the factory
>at volksfiatdodgechrystler dealer
>want to test drive the all new dodgewagen beetle 300c abarth
>have to walk for 15 minutes with the salesman trying to find a car that will actually start and run or doesnt have any broken/defective parts
>i swear to god one even had the drivers seat installed backwards
>THE
>DRIVERS
>SEAT
>WAS
>INSTALLED
>BACKWARDS
>after going through about 7 cars we finally find a driveable one
>btw every car we checked had less than 5 miles on it
>go for a drive
>make it about a mile off the lot to the first stoplight
>loud thud and car suddenly stalls
>get outside and open hood everything looks normal just with a bit of smoke
>look under car
>bits of rod and block everywhere
>walk back to dealer, get in car, gtfo

>i swear to god one even had the drivers seat installed backwards
Bonus points if the car actually had some miles on it

This. Aren't they axing the Dart? What will they fill that void with? Bring back a rebooted Neon with an SRT trim option.

Does everyone just ignore this? FCA is making money. This bankruptcy talk is pure bullshit.

when did dodge convert to satanism?

all hand done

religion is plague

Have they made a statement on how long you can go before changing those slicks?

My guess is like 5k miles max.

6th Gen Viper, hopefully
It'll BTFO all cars ever

the trips god of Veeky Forums himself. GIVE ME TRIPS PLS

Bankruptcy.

There's this one christfag I know who wants a Hellcat or Demon but calls them by weird names because he can't say Hell or Demon. Dunno if a Satan would go over that well desu

What happens when Dodge runs out of Christian Hell related names?

Switch to Egyptian gods?

>VW already has a terrible reliability image.

Looks at TUV reliability report, VW has half the issues as Ford for every class.

Christian boomers would get too triggered, if something like that does happen it won't be for another ten years

Personally I can't wait for the Dodge Shub-Niggurath.

Ia! Ia! The black goat of the woods with a thousand horsepower!

Can't wait for the Challenger Kek

kek

>the only music that can be played from the radio is Nine Inch Nails
>car explodes into pieces the instant you sit down

>comes with a nailgun instead of a spare tire

it's just rebadged Dodge Caravan

Dodge Challenger Satanichia when???

(OP)
new generation of Challenger, this time with platfrom from Alfa Romeo Giulietta

base version will have 4-cylinder 2.0L turbocharged engine

>anti theft zaps anyone breaking in with six hundred volts of electricity unless they duck behind a wall

Ram Lucifer 1500 with a supercharged 6.2 and a single cab and 315s in the back.

Or maybe just another SRT reboot with the viper engine again.

crossover probability

They already have one. The Journey.

Uh....mideast.dodge.com/en/neon/

it's literally a Dart (Fiat Aegea/Tipo CUSW platform) made worse somehow

The new Charger is going to be on this platform right?

Will the madmen make a Giulia with a supercharged V8?

If FCA could get interiors down they would be good and truly BTFO of everyone.

Dodge Dynasty Demon

V10 Durango quad turbo diesel.dually.

Dodge Serpent as a successor to the Viper

9L V10 with 800 BHP, manual only, 355 rear tires and a lap time half that of the GT-R

Also Serpent sounds mean and fitting for a car that looks like a Viper

>tfw there will never be a Trent Reznor designed Dodge that shoots nails out of the wheels

the journey is a mid size based in the discontinued avenger
dart/neon was a compact

a 1000hp house with wheels.

We'll call it the Hell-House

I thought that Sergio forbade sharing any Alfa shit with anyone else in FCA, making it into a special snowflake marque.

I looked into it a bit and the leading rumor seems to be that they will use a stretched and widened version of the Giulia/Stelvio platform. The Challenger supposedly taking design cues from a 68 fastback Cuda. Hemi V8, turbo I6 and turbo i4 as engine options.

I guess Sergio decided he wants the company to make money.

Amen! The 888 Chrysler by God's love and glory will sweep the nation just like the Holy Spirit swept the hearts of millions. In Jesus name we pray! Hosanna in the highest!

The Dodge Moloch. It makes 6 million hp and can do 0-666 mph in the time it takes a mohel to perform a bris. It runs exclusively on the blood of newborns.

Nobody gives a shit about lap times. It's all about 0-60 and highway performance these days. Hence the Demon.

These are 600hp. You're going to need a lot more than that to be impressive.

>I wonder what kind of miracle I could do today
>Hmmm maybe give a shitload of cars a 888 plate

How are people so autistic

Has anyone let him know Dodge/Chrysler is in alignment with the Dark Lord?

As long as it divides by 3 it's divine.

HOLY FUCK I'M DYING user

he od'd on gematria

haha

>tfw I'd want them to remake the rampage
>tfw they are, but it's a pigfat pickup with fucking sliding doors built for suburbanites

The good days are behind us.

what the hell is this guy talking about? 888? Chrysler means love+love? what?

so apparently 888 represents jesus, hm

what about 666?

The letters bud. Make A-Z 1-26 and add up the numbers, C+H+R+Y = 54, L+O+V+E = 54, and I'm assuming SLER = 54 (didn't actually add that one up). Not sure what the significance of 8 is though, except that if you smush two 3's together they make an 8.

Actually, at the end of the video he says "Jesus equals 888 in greek" but that doesn't come from adding up numbers so I don't know.

I think he's using numerology and the positions of the letters in the alphabet to figure that shit, but it's inane religious rambling so he can't adequately explain it.

Bankruptcy

I'd hang out with him